1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Generations 3D adventure game.

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Auron, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    if you have no Idea what this game is then Listen to this I have done a Beta Test and its looks really fun and awesome its for PC and right here, Right now I will include Pictures of this game that is currently being made as we speak. here are a few of them. also I am not the creator of this game. the Game creator is called Xatoku

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    Woah when is this out? I really wanna try this now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    its still in the Beta Phase and to Pokémon that you can use is: Pikachu and Charmander

they are level locked at 5 and their moves

Pikachu: num1=Quick Attack, Num2= Thunder Shock, Num3= Tail Whip, Num4= Discharge

Charmander: Num1= Scratch, Num2= Ember, Num3= Growl, Num4= Smog or Smoke Screen

and to run this game you need WinRAR first

4. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    That looks pretty boss. I'll have to check it out when more is done to it c:

5. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    oh I forgot to mention you can also choose, so far: Red and Blue , or Ash and Gary if you prefer to call Red and Blue those names, this is the Beta test from youtube

Download link will be posted on May 31st.

6. shy-ursa uwu

shy-ursa uwu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Totally mindblowned by this ;w;

7. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I saw this floating around YT ages ago and man do I want it bad. I hope the development goes smoothly. It looks really promising. So shiny. I also hope that there would be a female option, maybe one looking like the original girl that was never released in RBG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.