1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Colin's Computer Art. *Now making banners!*

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Tobias, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobias

Tobias That Divergent fan.

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Even though I have a sprite shop already, I want some critique. Here are most of the sprites I have done: (I'll put them all in categories for you. ~)

Basic Recolors:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Palette recolors: (Credit to an admin from a different forum for the palettes)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Palette recolors: (I made these palettes myself)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

iPokemon:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Custom Trainers:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Data Sprites:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lineless Pokémon:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Basic fusions:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG](Artigon and Teddimite were requested when I was and still am in a class for fusions on another forum.)

Mega Pokémon:

[​IMG]

-----------------------

BANNERS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    These are nice sprites Colin! Good job. I can see a couple of minor issues, though. Sprites such as the Giratina, Dialga, Pidove, Reuniclus and Togekiss have some outline problems so taking a closer look at those might help. Also, a couple of sprites such as the Totodile, Kingler and Red trainer sprite have areas that still have a white background. Other than that, keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon!

3. Tobias

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Red? Where do you see Red? o_O

Anyway, some of the sprites I made were in the AASN program, (you know what that means. ;)) so I got bored and wanted to get it done close to the end. Those sprites in the program were the Dialga/Giratina, Xatu/Mothim, and Pidove/Totodile. But yeah, I know they have outlining issues and white spots that need to be fixed. Anyway, thanks for the feedback! :)

EDIT: Did another recolor! [​IMG]
    DOUBLE EDIT: (Someone should really post now...) First pallet and lineless. =) [​IMG][​IMG]

TRIPLE EDIT: (Ugh...) Did some more again. First data sprite! [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

4. TableFlipper

TableFlipper Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I feel like the blue entai is the best. The blues look good and after that the swampert. Keep going dude!

5. Tobias

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Thank you, Table/Hypno/Dalton/Whatever! :D

Anyway, added in some more. You might be surprised at what you would see. =3

6. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    I like the Lucario the best! The sliver added in, really adds to it's types, making it seem more steel like.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Tobias

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Just put in a few more recolors! Expect a mass dump soon, because that's not all the sprites I did!

And thank you. c:

8. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    These are neat! My favorite is probably the recolor of Mismagius ^^ Also, the lineless ones are interesting ^^

9. Tobias

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Okay, the mass dump is done. =)

And thank you, Ashe! ^^

10. GiantFletchling

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I love the trainers ^_^
    The lineless Pokémon are awesome too they look so 3-Dimensional like that xD

11. Tobias

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Thank you, GiantFletchling! :D

And with me spriting, I thought I should make some banners. I made this one through GIMP with help of Sly. The text is "Team Elm" because I'm in a club named Team Elm on a different forum. :P

[​IMG]

[edit] ...annnd another one.

[​IMG]

12. Tobias

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Updated a lot of stuff. Might want to check them out. =) Also put my first avatar in the portfolio too~

Iirc, you could double post if it's been a few months and you are updating a lot of stuff. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.