1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Colin's GFX/Sprite Shop~

Discussion in 'Market' started by Tobias, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobias

Tobias That Divergent fan.

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    ~Colin's GFX Shop~

Hello there. I guess I have a GFX/Sprite Shop now. :P Because I'm too lazy to post all the forms for sprites, I'll post what I could do for you. I also just got into banner making again, and WILL give credit for where I got the brushes. For the current banner in this thread in the introduction, the brushes were made by RedHeadStock on DeviantART. I make the banners through GIMP and the sprites through Paint, if you're wondering.
    Sprites I can do:

-Basic recolors (5 PokePoints)
    -Palette recolors (5 PokePoints)
    -Basic fusions (10 PokePoints; no more than two Pokémon)
    -Custom trainers (10 PokePoints; no more than one Pokémon and a trainer. Must give a link to the sprite!)
    -Silhouettes (5 PokePoints)
    -Data Sprites (10 PokePoints)
    -iPokemon (5 PokePoints)
    -Lineless (10 PokePoints)
    Userbars:
    -Basic signatures (500 PokePoints)
    Palettes made by me: (DO NOT USE/STEAL THESE.)
    [​IMG]
    From left to right; Halloween, Christmas, Crystal, Cookies, Cotton Candy, Woods, BumbleBee, Caramel, Strawberry, Spring. I WILL EDIT THESE WHEN I DO MY SPRITES, in order to make them my own. Also, you can suggest some palettes to make if you want, but that doesn't mean I'll do them.
    Rules, because of necessity:
    For sprites;
    - DO NOT STEAL MY SPRITES! If you steal my sprites, you will be banned from my shop immediately, and will probably be officially warned on the forums. No, you do not have to give credit. But you can't claim my sprites as your's.
    -Only three requests per day per person.
    -No spamming.
    -Be patient.

For Banners;
    -DO NOT STEAL MY BANNERS! If you steal my banners, you will be banned from my shop immediately, and you will probably be officially warned on the forums. No, you do not have to give credit. But you can't claim my banners as your's.
    -No spamming.
    -Only one signature per person per day. You shouldn't be requesting like a banner each day anyway, though. ;)
    -Be patient.
    -Only one render for signatures.
    -No DeviantART stuff. It's illegal, and I will ignore your request. (Unless if you get permission and it's a render that the author said is okay to use.)
    Forms for banners: (MUST USE THIS.)
    *Render:
    *Canvas size: (Max 500 x 200)
    Text:
    Other:

And THAT'S IT! Now, for examples;

Signature examples:

Sprite examples:
    Can be found here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Shops have been inactive. Contact a staff member if you would like the shop re-opened.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.