1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ravenide's Trainer Sprite Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by Ravenide, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
    Get 'em while they're hot, everyone!

Yep, you got it! After quite a few people asked me if I was gonna open up a shop that made custom trainers, I thought I'd give it a go. I got hooked by the P2,000 required payment to get a custom member tag, and I wanna work towards that goal. :D

This shop of mine will be doing XY/ORAS style trainer sprites like these: (WARNING, lots of images)
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Master Grey​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Master Kassie​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Master Keith​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Master Leena​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Master Manjean​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Breeder Reesa​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Mystic Circe​
    [​IMG]
    Commander Charon​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Valzion​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Olivia​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Miranda​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Darius​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Ramona​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Val​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Puck​
    [​IMG]
    Magma Leader Aillin​
    [​IMG]
    Aqua Leader Nerissa​
    [​IMG]
    Human Snag Machine Robin​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Hanako​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Nami​
    [​IMG]
    Minecraft Player Ravenzyre​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Fay​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Jade​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Althea​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Magnolia​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Kips​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Valski​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Trainer Luke​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Professor Rosewood​
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Performer Serena​

So yeah! Let's go through the details of ordering. Here's some things you need to know:
    - These will cost 500 Pokepoints each, as they are custom made.
    - Please, provide a reference image or a very information-heavy description of your character. Both the reference AND info would be great!
    - Tell me what pose you'd like them in, what their attitude towards battle is, and other details such as Pokéball, etc.
    - Please be patient as I work on your request.
    - I may decline "ridiculous" requests that I will have trouble doing.
    - Don't have an Original Character? No problem! I can make sprites for the older Pokémon characters too! (See Commander Charon from Team Galactic?)
    - Oh, humans only btw.

If there are any questions about my services, please don't hesitate to contact me. Keeping my fingers crossed that this actually becomes a successful shop. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wrennekin, AzrielCais, Rafael and 3 others like this.
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Name: Lunar (her nickname is Luna)
    Personality: She has four values: Cresselia, her Pokémon, music, and the clear night sky. Lunar loves to sing, but she will never do it in public places where there are people. She can be really shy when it comes to meeting new people. To Pokémon, mostly fairy-types, she'll be a part of their pack. Lunar will often hide when it comes to seeing new people; but if there's trouble, she'll be there to help.
    Appearance: Has long blond pigtails (low like in X/Y) and blue eyes, and wearing a light turquoise sleeveless shirt, blue jeans with a pale pink belt to hold her Pokémon, dark blue with pale pink stripe shoes, turquoise crescent moon necklace, and a white and light blue baseball cap.

Pose: Can you have her pose like Serena and is holding a moon ball instead? She always smiles and is very positive during battle.

I hope this information is enough :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Name: Omega Hidashi
    Personality: Timid around new people, but good with young children. Acts very childish when provoked. Is gullible and easily manipulated. Enjoys spending most of time alive on certain Pokémon forums.
    Appearance: Like this
    [​IMG]
    Note: He has a Key Stone in his glasses like Maxie
    Pose: Basing it off of either one of Wally's poses will do (His first pose is his new Sugimori art, and his second pose is the one he has when standing with Mega Gallade.) Or one like Pokémon Master Manjean, sans the hat. Preferably holding a Premier Ball, but (if you can) make the red part match the colour of my outfit.
    I hope this is enough information for you! :3

EDIT: I guess you need more information on the bottom half of my OC :sweat: just give him something basic like black/dark blue jeans and black casual shoes

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Name: Gold
    Personality: Modest and friendly; pretty bubbly and sweet. Always happy. :)
    Appearance: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/347/e/3/togetoto_by_aquawindlugia-d89ruus.png
    Pose: Something like the pose Pokémon Trainer Olivia would be cool, but feel free to choose any pose you want!

I'm sorry this might be too hard, so don't be shy to change some of it to make it simpler, or even don't be afraid to decline the request. I'll pay you extra if you do take up the challenge though!

5. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    @[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"]'s request is done! I did my best from the description given. :)

[​IMG]
    Watermark will be removed after payment. Hope you like it! :)

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  6. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Sweet!! It looks great!! I'll get started on your payment! Thank you very much!! :)

7. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Payment received! Thank you!

Here's your new trainer challenge sprite! Feel free to use it any way you want! :)

[​IMG]

8. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Name: Nick Cornelis

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/fki2yDu.png
    He has brown eyes and two pairs of stud earrings on both ears. He is wearing a plain leather necklace and wears a silver ring on his left pinky finger.
    *Added: Could he have fingerless black gloves on each hand? The ring goes on top of the glove.

Personality: Friendly, caring and generous. He gives people and Pokémon a chance. He can start out shy and nervous but once he gets comfortable, he'll be the friend to back you up and you can count on him to be there. However he doesn't take betrayal well. He also adores the fish Pokémon, Feebas.

Pose: Could you do it like Pokémon Trainer Puck except he gives a two-fingered salute instead of adjusting his glasses.

9. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    @[member="AuraKnight"]'s sprite is done! Waiting for payment. :)

[​IMG]
    CURRENT WAITING LIST:​
    1. LostSpirit​
    2. WainGuy​
    EDIT:
    AuraKnight has paid up! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

10. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    @[member="LostSpirit"], I've finished your request! Damn, that was a LOOOOOT of detail. XD

[​IMG]

Watermark will be removed upon payment. Hope you like it!

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    It looks nice! Just sent payment!

12. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy! :)

13. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Name: Lillian

Personality:
    A travelling trainer who is very competitive loves to battle but tries very hard not to let her excitement show in a match. Puts up a straight face before beginning a fight. Her facade doesn't last long during a heated battle, where she can't help but have this mischiveous grin on her face out of giddiness. Is usually pretty chill, likes telling stories and talking to her companions by the campfire. She's very interested in the three guardian lakes in Sinnoh, and wishes to visit all three of them in her journey.

Appearance:
    (You can change her around a bit, if you'd like)
    Eye Colour: Brown
    Has a long, dark brown hair that goes a bit below her shoulders which is rather messy as a result from moving around so much with bangs swept to the side.

Wears a dark magenta shirt under a black, long-sleeved coat which has a hood. The upper parts of the coat are lined with white fur that goes from the collar parts to the hood. She has a Poke-Ball shaped badge attached to the left side of her coat which holds a Key Stone in the middle. The badge is also magenta in colour.
    Always puts on just one dark brown glove on her left hand, for some reason.

Here's an ages-old sprite of her in case you needed more reference
    [​IMG]
    *basically how she looks like except for the gloves and the white things at the end of her sleeves and her hair
    This is the shade of magenta that I'm talking about
    [​IMG]

Pose:
    Something like the Lass from ORAS or the black and red Furisode Girl from XY. Pick whatever looks the best :)
    Oh, and have her hold a Great Ball in her un-gloved hand.

Thanks in advance!

14. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Alright! Got two requests that'll be done tomorrow. Since I'm doing three requests a day, there's still one more spot!

15. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    At first I thought these were actually included in Pokémon Z or something... I'm impressed.

My request: Coordinator Ren

Male, mid-twenties.

Personality: Classy and self-confident. Not angry, but not very smiley (even a self-confident smirk is unlikely). Focused and goal-driven. If anything, his stat-influencing Nature is Serious.

Appearance: Slim and medium-light skintone with a rather angular and strong jaw. He wears a black dress shirt and, to go with a metal theme, a slim tie the color of oxidized copper (Statue of Liberty?) but no suit jacket. Eyes are light black with thin rectangle glasses (ref), while his hair is black and spiky (like Cyrus, but shorter-cut, or Phoebe). Artist's choice: maybe some dyed tips to his hair spikes the same color as the tie?

Pose: Similar to your art of Pokémon Master Leena (no smiley and wink though), holding an ordinary Pokéball, withred replaced by (again) the Oxidized Copper color.

Thanks a bunch for this! Your work so far is super awesome!

16. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Noted! All three will be drawn and uploaded tomorrow unless some unforeseen incident messes up my schedule. They will be drawn in order. Tomorrow, I will be taking 3 more requests to be drawn the day after. :)

Also, for the three I've already drawn trainers of, feel free to request avatars and signatures of them like mine. Just specify a background please. Also note that I am not that good at GFX and your avatar will be pretty simple and free. xD

Noctis, Pixel and ShiroLugia like this.
  17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Free?! YAY!!
    Can I get an avatar for my custom sprite, witha background similar to (but not the same as) yours?

18. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    @WainGuy - Awaiting your payment. :)

[​IMG]

@[member="AuraKnight"], @[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"] and @[member="LostSpirit"] - I made you guys some free avatars so the trainer sprites don't look so small. (The forums resized them to fit as avatars) XD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Feel free to save them and upload them as your new stylish avatars! (Assuming you want to, obviously) :D
    CURRENT WAITING LIST:
    - FizzySoda (doing it now)
    - ZeroBlack

19. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Gah, okay I want one of these. They are just too amazing.

Name: Noxte

Personality: She has a tendency to goof off though, when the situation calls, she can be extremely serious. Being extremely independent, she tends to be hesitant to ask for help when she knows she is capable of doing anything on her own. She's had various of experiences in the past, ranging from wonderful to horrible, and her eyes have the ability to tell her story. As her name suggests, she enjoys the night life as she gets more energy by being the in the darkness versus being in the light. Because of this, her complexion is rather pale, though she doesn't look sickly. Her favorite Pokémon is Lanturn, a perfect ally to be her guiding light while she prowls along in the night.

Appearance: Unfortunately I have no references for her. ^_^;; (I don't request a lot of artwork ;_; ) I'll try my best to give you a very detailed description!

Glacia's eyes and facial features are very close to what I envision her face to look like. Though, instead of blue, the eyes are a paleish gray color. Make up wise and expression wise though, Glacia is on point with what I envision.

Her hair resembles this hairstyle but instead of being brown, it's more of a dirty blonde.

Her signature clothing style is a Ruffle Blouse like this or like this. The shirt is white but is trimmed with black lacing and black buttons. If the trimming is too much, just black buttons are fine. I feel like I should also add that she usually wears a black pencil skirt with her blouse though I know more than likely this section of the body is going to be cut off. But added just in case!

For the pose, I feel like The Female Pokemon Breeder would be great for this!

Let me know if you need more information or if this is too much!
    Thanks a bunch buddy! n_n

Ravenide likes this.
  20. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Request received and added to the wait list, Noctis. I'll PM you any questions I may have when I start on your character.

@[member="Fizzysoda"] I've finished your request! Please send the Pokepoints for watermark removal. Thanks! :)

[​IMG]
    CURRENT WAIT LIST:​
    -ZeroBlack​
    -Noctis​
    @[member="WainGuy"] has paid!​
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Hope you like it! :D

ShiroLugia and Noctis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.