1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio: Pokemon creations

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by The.Spatula.Of.Doom, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The.Spatula.Of.Doom

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Heloo thank you for taking a look at my portfolio I hope you enjoy your stay :3
    For couple of years I've been actively making Pokémon hoodies and other creations most of them Pokémon or anime/games inspired ^^​
    I'll post a few of my dearest creations on the first post and will update more later on as there really is to much for one post :D
    If anyone is however interested here are all my social pages where I post my stuff :D
    Blog
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are few of the Pokémon I caught ^^ ​
    Tell me what you think and stayed tuned for more :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Smooshie, YouHoney and shinygiratinaz like this.
  2. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    THOSE HOODIES!!! -panic-

My gosh, they're amazing. e______e

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Oh gosh these are great! You could totally make your own store and stuff. I love the 3rd one!

4. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Oh my god those are amazing :D

I would love one! xD

5. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Wow! They look amazing! How do you make them? How long have you been making them? And where did you learn to make such awesome hoodies?!

Sorry for so many questions! They're just amazing!

6. The.Spatula.Of.Doom

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    thank you :D

thank you :3 I only have an Etsy store I hope in few years I can open official store as well ;)

thank you I'm glad you like it :D

Thank you ^^ well I first draw a pattern then I cut out all the fabric and sew them together some parts like ears and other details have to be sewed on by hand to make them stay the way I want :3 I've been making them for about 3 years :D I went to high school for fashion design where I learned basics ^^ It's ok I'm happy to see people interested in them :D

YouHoney and Smooshie like this.
  7. Nars

Nars Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Astonished ! Your creations are simply beautiful, I'm sure anybody would like to wear it after seeing one. Plus, you seem to make them with passion, it can be easily seen on the final product. Can't wait to see more ! :D

8. pokedragonS8

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Lovely hoodies. :)

If I ever get enough money, I'll probably order a Gardevoir one. :)

9. The.Spatula.Of.Doom

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I really miss having proper photoshootings so I thought I'd share some previous ones :D
    Usually I just take pictures of hoodies on manikin and then send them so the clients can get them as soon as possible however sometimes I get a chance to make some proper pictures with them ^^​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is Ani she is my adorable room-mate and on of my best friends. She is also my absolutely favourite model for my creations :3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one was really cute :D
    So these 3 ladies decided to go as Pokémon for Halloween and asked me if I could make them outfits and then I suggested that we also have a little shooting with them.​
    I was the one that took pictures and when we finished a dear came by it was so adorable :3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Urshie is also a good friend of mine who I often have as a model she is just the cutest ^^ ​
    I also took her pictures and while we were on our way to the shooting location a cat started following us :D

10. The.Spatula.Of.Doom

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Thank you :D yes there is nothing I enjoy more then making art ^^ a lot of times I just sew all day non-stop and then I get sad when I'm so tired I can't keep going haha :D

Thank you :D oh I'd love to make that one please let me know if you decide to acquire it ^^

pokedragonS8 likes this.
  11. The.Spatula.Of.Doom

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    More Pokemons I've caught so far ^^​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pokedragonS8 likes this.
  12. The.Spatula.Of.Doom

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I made a Umbreon tunic that I'll be wearing for my fashion shows in the summer and possibly for everyday until I die :D
    [​IMG]
    I'll also make at least one more tunic for the fashion shows they are more affordable and kind of easier to wear then hoodies ;)

13. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Everything looks great!

-cough do a wooper one cough-

14. Iceixient

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.5
    Man these must take so much time and effort; I admire each and every one of them. I especially like the leafeon outfit though lol.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Awesome work! You seem to be very talented. You should totally do a Gliscor one. 8)

16. The.Spatula.Of.Doom

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    thank you :D oh I have a great idea for wooper I might make it for my fashion show :3

Thank you ^^ yes they take a lot of time and effort specially since there is no "making Pokémon hoodies tips&patterns" book so at the beginning I had to figure everything out on my own BUT it's totally worth it I love doing them :D

Thank you :3 ohh yea Gliscor would make a nice one as well :D

17. The.Spatula.Of.Doom

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Soo it's been a while since I posted or made anything ^^"​
    The thing is I was moving :D
    I still haven't completely settled in but I at least have a workspace and I finished this baby today :3
    [​IMG]
    Primal Groudon ​
    I still need to find a good spot for pictures I was gonna test the backyard but it was raining this morning just my luck xD ​

18. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    These are really something.

I would totally buy a Jiraiya Shiftry Hoodie.

or... Snorunt onesie :3

19. The.Spatula.Of.Doom

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    thank you :D

20. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    They're so cool! I love the Leafeon one :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.