1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Adoptable Trading & Selling Thread

Discussion in 'Market' started by Achromatic, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Adoptable Trading & Selling
    Want to trade or sell your adoptables? This is the perfect thread for you!

Introduction...
    So, as most of you know Lake Valor has an adoptable system. You can buy Pokémon adoptables in the official Lake Valor shop for Pokepoints. Adoptables go on your profile under the lvEconomy tab.​
    A feature that isn't too well known about the adoptables is that they can be traded to other members, similar to actual Pokémon. This thread will be for trading or selling your adoptables to other members.​
    What is this thread for?
    This thread can be used to request, sell and ask for adoptable trades! Are you missing an adoptable that was exclusive to a season, or a day? Or do you want to sell an adoptable and make a profit? If so, then this is the place for you!​
    Adoptables can be sold for any price you choose, though remember if you go too high, members may not purchase them.​
    Of course, adoptables that are not currently in the shop, due to the season or them being exclusive to a holiday are rarer, meaning that they are worth more, so choose wisely with how you sell them.​
    Rules...
    1. Do not scam. You must keep to the offer you agreed.​
    2. Please do all trades and transactions through this thread, so that if scamming occurs we can deal with it properly.​
    3. This thread is only for trading LV adoptables! You can learn all about them in the links above.​
    Conclusion...
    So in a nutshell, you can use this thread to sell, trade and request adoptables that you want, for Pokepoints. (Of course if you're trading, it would be adoptable for adoptable, no Pokepoints involved unless you would like some extra)​
    Thanks for reading, and I hope you will all have fun trading, selling and requesting adoptables. Have fun!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I'm offering up my Pikachu adoptable for 500 pokepoints--which is half the regular cost. If anyone is interested, tag me here to let me know!

3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm willing to buy it! Should I send you the pokepoints before you trade me over the adoptable?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Looking for an Easter Togepi adoptable!
    It looks like this: [​IMG]

Willing to buy it or trade as well. :)

5. PROJECT: Glaceon

PROJECT: Glaceon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    I'm looking to sell my shiny mega Rayquaza adoptable. The rate for selling it in the shop is.... well, 20% isn't really anything, so I'm willing to give it at anything above that, really. 50% (1000 pokepoints) or above would be my preference though.