1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Characters you wish you knew IRL

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Cay, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    In the world of gaming, I certainly have a few characters I'd wish existed in the real world, involving Pit from Kid Icarus, Serena from XY, and Jude from Tales of Xillia. I think we'd get along, haha.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Sabrina from Pokémon, Link & the Goron Tribe from TLoZ, and Bowser & his Koopalings from Super Mario are some of the many characters I'd like to meet in real life! Mega Man as well.

3. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I have a feeling I'd get along with Shiki Misaki and Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You. It would be cool to know them IRL. Rhyme as well... Not Beat or Joshua, they can stay the hell away from me. Also, I think I'd get on well with Gerome from FE:Awakening and Sothe from FE:Radiant Dawn... And maybe Flannery from Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I definitely wish that I knew Cynthia from Fire Emblem Awakening. She is exactly the kind of person that I like with the perfect personality. I also totally wouldn't mind knowing Yuna or Tidus from Final Fantasy X.

5. Minedreigon

Minedreigon Mastermind

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'd really like to know Shulk. He's philological, understanding, strong, has a love for machinery and reading on liked topics and could teach me a lot about these things and also has stable friendships from the look of it. He seems like the guy everyone would be able to get along with, to be honest.

6. Weaselbear

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)
    Hades (Kid Icarus Uprising)
    Ghirahim (LoZ: Skyward Sword)

and many more... <3

7. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    N from B/W, [SIZE=10.5pt]totally not because I have a crush on him[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]. [/SIZE]

8. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'd like to meet Dr. Light from the Megaman series, as long as that meant I get to bring him into the real world. Mostly because he is a mechanical and computer engineering genius who could boost our world's collective robot-making by centuries in just a few years, and I'd love to learn from him (even though I'm a chemist, not a machinist), but also because I want to make sure he follows the code of Robo-Ethics for once in his life. You know, and not let him (perhaps) inadvertently throw the world into many centuries of war including one conflict in which 60% of all humans are killed.

9. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I wish I knew Link IRL. Sure he doesn't talk a whole lot, but then again, neither do I (unless someone talks to me first). We could probably just communicate to each other with our eyes.

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    In no particular order...

~Raquna Sheldon (Etrian Odyssey Untold)
    ~Kupala (same game as Raquna)
    ~Jean Greyerl (Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
    ~Garet (Golden Sun)
    ~Piers (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
    ~Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy V)
    ~Canas (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken)
    ~Hector (same game as Canas)
    ~Godot (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations)
    ~Bowser (Mario & Luigi RPG; Mario Party)

I decided to just think of 10 and be done with it.

Anyone who has played any of the above games should be able to get a decent glimpse for reasons behind each one, so I won't go into detail.

11. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I know I'd get along with Raven from Tales of Vesperia. That's a fact.

12. Netnin

Netnin Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    -Melia from Xenoblade Chronicles cause she deserves a freakin' hug
    -Kirby from the Kirby series... also to give him a hug simply because he's adorable
    -Gregor from FE: Awakening cause he's a lot of fun
    -Henry, also from Awakening, I love his dark humour
    -Miriel, again from Awakening, cause she's insanely smart and can help me with pre-calculus (also she's very entertaining for all the wrong reasons)
    -Steven Stone from Pokémon... for obvious reasons :hello:

-Porky from the Mother series so I can punch him in the face... and kick him... and shoot his kneecaps... and shove him into a car compactor... and...

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Shulk. I'd have him scream "I'm really feeling it!" at literally every single person we encounter together.

Aside from that, I think I'd like to know Isabelle. She could organize all my stuff for me. 8)

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Cordelia from Fire Emblem. :3 She is very dependable but also quite vulnerable when she's around Chrom, which would be really amusing to watch haha. Rune Factory 4 has some amazing characters though and I think I'd love to meet them above all else.. having Porco or Volkanon around in real life would certainly make things less boring. Much, much less boring. 8D

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    ...I also have to agree with all of these, though the Miriel reason would be decidedly different - I would much rather expand my vocabulary. Miriel is an experimental scientist first and foremost, so I doubt that I would really need help in that area.

16. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd like to meet Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney irl. I have much respect for his character in the game and would love to stand in awe of his brilliant, although intimidating, intelligence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.