1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Razil J's

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by RazilJ, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Hello everyone!

I've decided to share some of my works here.

As an artist, I enjoy using pastel colors and adding a bit of whimsical features in my illustrations. And as a graphic designer, I enjoy myself using compositions, photo manipulation, creating copy or tag lines and minimalism. Even though I receive a lot of harsh criticisms in my work as long as I enjoy what I do. Criticisms? Come, embrace me! Haha XD

Illustrations

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Graphic Design

Banner
    [​IMG]

CD Cover
    [​IMG]

Book Cover
    [​IMG]

Logo
    [​IMG]

I hope you enjoyed viewing some of my works. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rafael, Synthesia and Lunar-Peacle like this.
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    One thing that you have managed to capture that a lot of artists just can't is personality. Each and every one of your pieces has so much character and personality, like it has come to life.

I can definitely see the improvements from 2012 to 2014, which is really good. Don't have anything else to say right now but if I can think of something I'll edit my post.

Keep up the good work. 8)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RazilJ likes this.
  3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I absolutely love your illustrations, especially the Caterpie one. You're style is really nice and refreshing to look at :D

Keep up the good work!
    WOOO ERASERHEADS IS LOVE

RazilJ likes this.
  4. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Thanks so much, Rafael! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.