1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kiniest's Writing Workshop

Discussion in 'Market' started by Kiniest, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiniest

Kiniest Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Ever have a really cool writing idea, but feel as if you just can't really put it into words? You've tried time and time again to write it down, but you find that you're just really not a writer, and get frustrated, in the end. Have you ever thought, "I don't care if I write it, I just want it to exist!"? No? Wait, don't go! I'd be lonely...
    *cough*
    Well, if you have, then, say no more! In this shop, you can give me an outline of one of your ideas, stories, characters, ect, ect, and I'll write it for you! The price is customized, so, I will decide ahead of time by discussing with the client the price of the work. I do have a busy schedule, so I will have to vary prices so that I don't find myself in a sea of commissions.

Now: What can I do?

Genres: Serious, slice of life, comedy (albiet minorly), adventure, ect, ect, if it's something else, we'll talk it through first, but I can generally get a foundation done on something like this.

Characters: Throw me anything. Characterization is one of my strong points.

Settings: One of my weaker points, but, I'll give anything a shot.

Plotlines: You'll need to be very detailed in regards with telling me this; I'll go anywhere when it comes to the plotline. If you wish to have a specific plotline, tell me in detail, in PM.

------------------------

To request, you will need to PM me about the details of the story, and how you want me to write it, but, I'll do anything, generally.

Disclaimer: I cannot modify your characters. Even if the character, in my mind, is a Mary Sue, it is YOUR story, and not mine. I also will not modify the plotline. Even if I question plot details, plot holes, ect, ect, I write for you, not for me. I will, however, fill in holes that you have not given me details for. If you have not given me enough details to make a whole story, I will not modify the specifics you have given me, but I will fill in the holes to my superlative ability.

Tomatketchup likes this.
  2. Tomatketchup

Tomatketchup Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Oh man, I can't just give you a setting and you can work on it? I've just always wanted to read a story about some obscure country like Kazakhstan being a world power. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kiniest

Kiniest Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Well, you could, but then everything else falls under my jurisdiction. Plotline, genre, ect, ect. I can assume what kind of genre you want based off an idea, maybe, but, if you want to read a specific story, you need to give me specific details.

Kazakhstan being a world power? I could do something like that. I presume you'd like it to be comedy?

4. Tomatketchup

Tomatketchup Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Honestly, any obscure country would do. :P I would like to see it as a mockumentary, it'd be an interesting read.

5. Kiniest

Kiniest Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hmmm... I'll try something like that, but, I'm not quite sure how able I'd be to do something like that. Let me think about it for a bit.

6. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Shop has been inactive for over two weeks. If you would like your shop re-opened, please contact a super moderator or an administrator.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.