1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Generation 5 Events Thread

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Please post all of the latest updates here instead of making new threads.

Latest Events -

Meloetta
    Given in US Gamestop & Canadian EB Games until March 24th, Australian EB Games until April 19th and GAME stores across UK from March 22nd 2013 to April 19th 2013. This Meloetta is Level 50 with the moves Round, Teeter Dance, Psychic and Close Combat. A Meloetta CGear and musical will also be coming.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'm looking forward to this event. I don't have wifi so I could never get the wifi event Pokémon, but good old mystery gift will work out fine for the in-store ones. I heard it begins March 9th in North America, or has it started now?

3. Tomatketchup

Tomatketchup Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    So what, rest of us Europeans are left out? :/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I'm fairly sure it starts today for US and on the 9th for Canada.

5. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Tomorrow's the last day for this! At least on the US...

6. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I got my Meloetta really early on. I also looked up its exact details on another website to make a perfect replica of it for my download shop/store.

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I got my Meloetta a couple weeks ago. It's a pretty neat Pokémon and a nice Pokémon to add to my collection.

8. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    [​IMG]

The Mythical DNA Pokémon will soon be available via a special distribution event!

An awesome opportunity is on the way! Starting on May 8th, 2013, get the Mythical Pokémon Deoxys via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. This Lv. 100 Deoxys knows a quartet of amazing moves and is ready to lead your Pokémon party to victory! Deoxys will be available for your Pokémon Black Version 2 or Pokémon White Version 2 game only until May 31st, so don't miss out!
    Check Pokémon.com and the official Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 website for details on how to get Deoxys in this distribution event starting on May 8th!

Slugkid likes this.
  9. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    god dangit, I missed the meloetta

Potatrobot likes this.
  10. Potatrobot

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I can always make you a copy of it.

11. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'd like to say I wish all the events were also made in-store so I could actually get them but really it's my fault for not having Wifi and/or a DS that can actually use public connections. Oh well. I'm kind of starting to lose interest again anyway..

12. Potatrobot

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    Story of my life. I can't even give myself the Pokémon I make in my shop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.