1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Official LV Adoptables Shop! [Orders Temporarily Closed]

Discussion in 'Market' started by Deltheor, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    [​IMG]
    Do you enjoy the adoptables available here on Lake Valor, but don't see your favorite Pokémon for sale? Then look no further- here you can commission an adoptable of any Pokémon you want, as long as it's not currently available in the shop! After an adoptable is commissioned, it will be available in the LV Shop for purchase with PokéPoints. The commissioner gets special bonuses, though!

Each adoptable costs $11 (regular and shiny versions are included), and I take PayPal as payment. Guidelines on paying will be down below.

⊰✧ Current Queue ✧⊱
    1. ---
    2. ---​
    3. ---
    ⊰✧ List of Current Adoptables ✧⊱
    _ __ ___ ________________________________ ___ __ _

⊰✧ How to Place an Order ✧⊱
    1. Decide on the Pokémon you want to order as an adoptable. It has to be an official Pokémon, no Fakemon or non-Pokémon characters please. Be sure to check the current list of adoptables to make sure the Pokémon you want isn't already available!
    2. If you see an empty slot on the queue, you can comment in the shop with your order. If not, please wait until I have finished my current adoptables list to commission one.
    3. I will send you a PM with the information needed to send over the payment, then I will add you to my commission queue and start work on your adoptable!
    4. Once completed, you will get the full-size versions of the regular and shiny adoptables, plus the adoptables that you ordered will added to your account on LV!
    5. The adoptable you ordered will then be added to the LV shop for purchase by anyone on the site for 1000/2000 PokéPoints (Normal/Shiny price).​

⊰✧ Shop Rules ✧⊱
    ⊰✧ Be kind and courteous to others in the shop. Any rude behavior will not be tolerated.
    ⊰✧ If the current queue at the top of the page is filled, please do not order an adoptable from this shop.
    ⊰✧ Do not order more than one adoptable at a time if the commission queue is not empty. Please give other people a chance to order as well! Once your order is completed, then you may order another if you wish.​

⊰✧ Guidelines for Paying through PayPal ✧⊱
    1. Once logged onto PayPal, click "Send & Request"
    2. Click "Pay for goods or services"
    3. Enter my PayPal address (which I will provide in PM), and the $11 fee for the adoptables
    4. On the next page, make sure to set the address bar to "No Address Needed". Since the commission is digital, I won't be shipping anything- and if PayPal sees that I haven't shipped something that has an address, I can get in serious trouble.
    5. After that, you should be good to go! If you order an adoptable, I will also give this information via PM once I confirm your order.

⊰✧ F.A.Q. ✧⊱
    Q: What exactly are adoptables?
    A: You can read about them here.

Q: How can I find a list of adoptables?
    A: The second post in this thread has a list of all the current ones!

Q: What do I get if I purchase an adoptable from you?
    A: Once it is completed, you will receive the full-resolution versions of both the regular and shiny adoptable, and you will get both versions that you purchased added to your account! You can do whatever you want with the full-res versions- make them into an avatar and signature, decorate your profile with them, etc. Just make sure you don't take credit for them or sell them for your own gain.

Q: I don't have PayPal. Can I still send you the payment?

A: I believe you can send payment if you have a credit card, you don't have to have a PayPal account.

Q: Why do you require payment before you start work on my adoptable?

A: I have had many instances in the past where a commissioner refuses to pay me after the commission has already been completed. It's more to ensure that you get what you pay for.

Q: How long will it take for my order to be completed?

A: Up to a couple days, usually. I typically won't take on any orders unless I know I will have enough time to finish it in a short amount of time. I will let you know beforehand if it will take more than a few days to complete.

Q: Why do you take actual money? Can't I commission you with PokéPoints?
    A: Getting these adoptables to look right takes a lot of effort on my part, as I draw them all from scratch. Creating art is my job, and I take paid art commissions to make a living right now. I can't transfer PokéPoints into actual money, sadly.
    Thank you for reading! Feel free to place an order if you want a certain adoptable!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    I'll gladly be the first to order one from you, Del. :)
    I'd like a Mew adoptable made, PM me with the details needed to pay you and I'll send it over immediately. Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Deltheor likes this.
  3. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Thank you for the order! Your Mew adoptables are up in the shop, under the new Custom Adoptables section in the market. I also sent the two adoptables to your account, and I'll be sending you the full-res versions shortly! Thanks again!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sanctuary likes this.
  4. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I'd like to get a Mewtwo adoptable, please. You totally saw this coming, didn't you?

I'll await your PM for further details.

Deltheor likes this.
  5. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Thank you for the order! Your adoptables are up in the shop, and I sent both to your account. I'll be sending the full-res versions via PM shortly. Thanks again!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8542Madness likes this.
  6. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    For my 2nd one, I think I'll go with Lanturn.
    PM me whenever you want me to send the payment. :)

Deltheor likes this.
  7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'd like to order a Raikou adoptable, no surprise there lol. Will be awaiting your PM for further details. :)

Deltheor likes this.
  8. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Can I order a Giratina adobtable? I've been meaning to do this for a while haha.

It's whenever you have the time, I'm fine with any length of wait. :)

Deltheor likes this.
  9. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Thank you for the order! Your adoptables are up in the shop, and I sent both to your account. I'll be sending the full-res versions via PM shortly. Thanks again!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you for the orders! Your adoptables are up in the shop, and I sent them all to your account. I'll be sending the full-res versions via PM shortly. Thanks again!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hraesvelgr and Shada like this.
  10. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Heyo. Can ya still do commissions for Adoptables? Because an adoptable of Altaria and/or Samurott would be REALLY awesome right now.

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    A Skarmory adoptable please, I need my little trollmory on LV. ^_^

12. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Thank you, I'll add you two to the list! I'll send you both a PM tomorrow with the information needed.

13. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I'd like a Rotom adoptable, please!

About damn time I ordered one.

14. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Here's your finished adoptables! Thanks for ordering from my shop!

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Both of your adoptables are done and available in the shop! Thank you so much for ordering!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Orders will now be temporarily closed, as I have a backlog of other adoptables to work on for events and other things that will be revealed in due time. Thank you for understanding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.