1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Icelovebunnies' PokeServices!

Discussion in 'Market' started by icelovebunnies9, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hello everyone! I wanted to offer up my services to anyone who wants it! ^_^ Here's what I do!

Breeding
    Any Pokémon (excluding legendaries or event Pokémon): 50 PokePoints
    • Specific stats with 31 IV's (up to 2 stats with 31 IV's): 20 PokePoints for two, 10 for one
    • Specific Nature: 5 PokePoints (NOTE: I cannot breed Pokémon with Natures Gentle, Hasty, Mild, Modest, Quirky, and Rash. I don't have Dittos with these Natures, but I could try. It'll take a while though.)
    • EV Training: 20 PokePoints
    • Specific Level: 10 PokePoints for every 10 Levels (ex. Levels 1-10 would be 10 PokePoints, 11-20 would be 20, etc.)
    • Moveset: 1 Pokepoint for every chosen move
    Dream World Pokémon will be of same cost, and note that I don't have all the Dream World Pokémon. If you would like one, please let me know what Pokémon it is you're searching for. No Dream World starters please!

EV Training
    I can EV train any Pokémon that you would like, as long as it has no EVs on it. If it has EVs on it, please remove all EVs before asking. ^_^ It will cost 20 PokePoints.

Level Training
    I can also level train your Pokémon. It will cost the same as mentioned in the Breeding section. (NOTE: Let's say you ask me to train your Pokémon to Level 50, and your Pokémon is at Level 40. You will pay the correct amount for the level interval. So in this case, you'd pay 40 Pokepoints. ^^)

I may offer more services in the future. ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hi! Nice shop you've opened. I think your prices are too low though, you should value your time and increase them a tad. Besides, you might find yourself overflowed by work if you don't!
    One more thing abut prices, I don't think it's fair that levels 90-100 cost as much as levels 1-10, since it takes so much more time! You should consider changing the prices accordingly, maybe in ranges.
    Lastly, you could possibly purchase a shop banner from Lake Valor's Official GFX shop. It's not necessary at all but nobody has bought one and it'd be nice to see one, heh.
    Good luck!

3. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Thank you for the tips! I'll take them into consideration. ^_^

4. HoundDoomed

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    If possible I would love to request a total of 3 basic Pokémon if possible. Squirtle, Treecko, and Dratini, please let me know. Thank you!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Sure, I can do that for you. ^^ Anything specific for them? Or just breeding a random one for you? ^^

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Shop is inactive.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.