1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask a Flabby Tabby ('s Owner)

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ConfettiCat, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I've been here for a month, more or less. So I thought, why not? Get to know a little more about me. Now, I have the right to not answer questions that I deem not fit to answer, most likely questions that are too personal. But I doubt I'll get any of the sort. Enough blabbing.

You are welcome to ask me stuff!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Do you really have a fat tabby?

What's your favourite cat breed?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ConfettiCat likes this.
  3. AzrielCais

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Why cats?

4. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Yes, I do! In fact, he's right there as my avatar! He eats a lot, but instead of getting all round and ball-like, the fat pools in his belly. Every time I try to touch it, he gets mad.

I don't really have a favorite breed, all of them are just as cute to me. Angora and Siamese cats are pretty close. I've had more common cats though.

Because wynaut? ;) I've never owned a dog before, but they're still cute.

5. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Do you prefer noisy cats or quiet cats?

Oh! What do you think of the Scottish Fold?

6. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    What's your favorite thing about being an LV V.I.P.?

Do you like the purple glow?

7. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    I've had both, actually. My first cat was pretty quiet. My current cat (the flabby one) is pretty noisy, since he likes attention. They both get especially noisy when it comes to food. But I prefer quiet cats.

The Scottish Fold is pretty cute, but their folded ears make them look sad or scared a lot of the time. I end up pitying them for no reason at all.

My favorite thing? Probably being able to claim multiple characters. And also some kind of happiness or pride for being able to give something back to LV.

The purple glow is very nice. :) I'm gonna have to take some time to get used to it, though.

8. Iceixient

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.5
    Aw what a cute cat! What's his name?

And whats your favorite way to pass the time?

9. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    His name is Mi, pronounced 'me', like the note/sound. But I like to call him 'Fatso' a lot of the time.

My favorite way(s) to pass the time is reading, writing, or occasionally drawing. :)

10. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Yes, I have some questions.

Do you like drawing or painting better?

Do you prefer tall, or short people? Why?

Have you ever been outside your home country & if so, where did you go?

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    If you were your own parent (somehow..!) or had the ability to go back in time and convince your parents to name you something else, what name would you give yourself? Are you fond of your own name?

How long are each of your writing and reading sessions? Can you read/write for hours on end or do you mostly read bits and pieces at a time? Or does it depend?

12. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    I draw a lot more than I paint, so I guess drawing...? But painting is also really fun.

Tall, short, does it really matter? Anyone is fine as long as they're nice. :) But if I had to choose, I'd choose tall people.

I've been to Singapore twice, it's not really far from where I live. If birth countries count, I was born in New Zealand. But that probably doesn't count.

I'd name myself Christel. Go for it. But I like my name as it is, it has a nice meaning. And my parents gave it to me, so all is well.

Reading and writting are kind of different. If I'm reading a book, I can read for hours on end, or until I finish the book itself. If I'm reading a fanfiction, I usually read until I get tired. If the fanfic isn't too long, I can read until I've finished the newest chapter. Then I move on to another fic. When writing, I do it in little bits of spare time, for instance at school, on a trip, etc. When I've finished a chapter, I type all down on my PC before uploading it.

13. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What kind of food do you like the most? (sweet, sour, salty, spicy, etc.)

When a ball is being thrown towards you, is your first reaction to catch it or to duck?

14. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Do you prefer short haired or long haired cats?

15. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Have you watched Digimon before?

What's your opinion on macarons?

16. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Sweet food, definitely. Salty isn't bad, but I'm not really used to eating really salty food.

Because I'm not good at catching balls, I would duck.

Short haired cats, they're relatively easier to take care of. But long haired cats might be more cuddly...

I haven't, actually. The only thing that I remember that has anything to do with Digimon in my life is a Digimon sticker book that I had when I was in kindergarten. I had absolutely no idea what Digimon was, but I still had fun collecting stickers.

Macarons are awesome. I've had them a few times before, and I absolutely love them! They're way up there on my favorite desserts/sweets list, along with cheesecake and pudding.

17. Noizirate

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Who or what inspires you?

18. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    I'm not really sure... can we go with that?

19. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    How often do you update your fanfictions?

20. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    I update my fanfictions when I have the time to update them and when I have a new chapter ready. I'm not really the fastest updater, to be honest, but I currently only have 1 multi chapter fic, so I'm guessing I don't really have an excuse... :sweat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.