1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Animal Crossing Fossil Soap Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Market' started by tacoroach, May 8, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    Hi, everyone! I've decided to giveaway a piece of merchandise from my Etsy shop: Animal Crossing Fossil Soap!
    Each soap smells like lavender and even has a special little fossil inside! ​
    ♫Rules♫
    In order to participate in this giveaway, please be an active member(3 posts per week) and have at least 20 posts by the end of the giveaway.​
    Also, comment below telling me why you'd be interested in being the proud owner of one of my soaps!
    ♫Deadline♫

The deadline is June 1st and the winner will be picked randomly. ​
    ♫Prize♫
    [​IMG]
    Happy fossil hunting and good luck! ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Ohh this is so cute, I love Animal Crossing! (Didnt you at one point sell Harvest Moon merch as well? : o )
    Anyways, I'd love to participate because Animal Crossing is one of my favorite game series! Ive got two copies of New Leaf and I've just started working on my second town! :)

Oh man, I wonder if members of the animal crossing club know of this event. I'll alert them!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.