1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Icebreak Rescue Team Awakening (Shayminlover123 x LunarRabbitPikachu)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, May 9, 2015.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hey guys this another Pokémon Mystery Dungeon rp that I'm doing with @[member=Shayminlover123]. :sweat:

Characters:
    [member=Shayminlover123]'s character(s):
    Name: Ninten
    Pokémon: Azelf [3D='482']
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Flamethrower, Psyshock, Nasty Plot, and Ice Punch
    Personality: He is a very nice most of the time. However, thanks to his love for many machines and electronics he can be pretty oblivious to certain things.
    Backstory: One day after fiddling with the phone he had in his hands while walking he found himself in a really dusty area. He always gets lost thanks to his phone......however, he found a guild not too far from him, and he decided to join the guild out of boredom

[member=LunarRabbitPikachu]'s character(s):
    Name: Katsumi
    Pokémon Eevee [3D=shiny-eevee]
    Ability: Anticipation
    Moves: Growl, Tackle, Baby-Doll Eyes, and Swift
    Personality: Katsumi is timid. When it comes to people thinking she's lying, she kind of throws a tiny fit about it. She doesn't like being a big baby in front of others. Katsumi likes flowers, and a lot of sweet berries/goodies.
    Back Story: Katsumi was once a human. For some unknown reason, she became a shiny Eevee and is in a world only for Pokémon. Now, she met Ninten and together they have created a Rescue Team

A different color Eevee was knocked out on the ground. She's been like this for quite a while. Suddenly, she hears someone talking to her. It sounded like they need her to wake up. She groans as she wakes up and sits. she looks around and sees an Azelf! 'A-an Azelf?!' she thought to herself and looks around the forest. 'Wh-where am I?' she said to herself again. She also looks to Azelf with confusion. She doesn't remember being around with an Azelf before.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Oh thank goodness! I'm glad that you are finally awake! I have been sitting here and looking at you for about 30 minutes. I was worried...I thought I might have needed to take care of you myself now." said the Azelf in a somewhat nervous tone "I'm very glad your awake though!" Ninten said happily.

3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The shiny Eevee kept looking at Azelf and continues to look around the area. "Wh-where are we?" she asked the Azelf and tries to get up on her two legs, but falls backwards. "Wh-what the?!" she suddenly said. When she gets up, she looks to the Azelf and hopes he knows what's going on. "D-do you know where I can find the closest human town or city?" she asked.

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Well I can't really tell you where we are sadly...to be honest I don't know this place myself. Normally I stay away from here, but then I saw you..." said the Azelf, looking downwards "Well I can tell you where the closest town is, however." he said "But...before we do anything I have to ask....what's your name?"

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The shiny Eevee looks to the Azelf again and nods. "M-my name is Katsumi and I'm a human," the Eevee, now Katsumi, said to the Azelf. "What's your name?" she asks the Azelf.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "The name is Ninten, it's nice to meet you Katsumi." the Azelf said. However, right after he said that there was a little tremor off into the distance. It felt like a mini earthquake from where they were standing.

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi then looks startled! It's an earthquake!! She tried to stand on two legs, but falls back to the ground. She continues to feel the earth shaking and looks around while still lying down. "I-It's an earthquake!!" she shouted and looks a little scared.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Yea...about that....we have been experiencing a lot of tremors lately. I can't feel them because I levitate in the air, but that doesn't change anything. Not only that, but ever since we started having these tremors...things have started to change drastically!"

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looks to Ninten and eye narrows at the part about more drastic changes. "Wh-what kind of changes?" she asks Ninten. She didn't actually like the fact about the way there are earthquakes and that there are more drastic changes.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Well the earthquakes are an example...and the volcano near here is becoming more and more active. I'm not so sure about the other areas, but i'm pretty sure something terrible happened there as well..." Ninten said "We don't know what's causing all of this yet...we still await an answer."

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    "O-oh..." was all Katsumi could say. She had no idea that these disasters have been happening lately. "H-hasn't anyone got any help to find out how these disasters began?" she asked Ninten. She really hopes that there is something or someone actually trying to help stop these disasters.

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "No...we have no clue how to stop it at the moment sadly." Ninten said looking downwards for a moment "Oh wait I almost forgot! What's an Eevee doing around these parts? I don't see one that often....."

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looks around but doesn't see an Eevee, but doesn't know that she's an Eevee. "Where? I don't see an Eevee," she said to Ninten as she looks at him with a confused look.

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Hm? What are you talking about? Your the Eevee here..." Ninten said, looking at her with his head tilted oddly "Try standing on two legs if you don't believe me at all."

15. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi, the shiny Eevee, then tries to stand up. "I'm not an Eevee. I'm a human! See? I'm standing on both of my-"

That was all Katsumi said until she falls to the ground. She starts to try and sit up straight, but then sees a an Eevee tail, but in a different color and it appears to be coming from her! She panics as she runs to a pond close to them and looks at her reflection. Ninten is right; she is an Eevee, a different color Eevee! Katsumi gasped in horror and looks even ore panicked. "I-I'm an E-Eevee?! B-but how?! I.... I..." she starts saying but stops as she tries to remember how she became an Eevee, but doesn't remember. "I don't ever remembering turning into an Eevee..." she said quietly as her ears folded down and gets some tears in her eyes. She knows for sure she's human, but she has no memories of her human life.

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "I'm sorry to tell you this but you are an Eevee, and why care you claiming to be a human? Did you used to be one or something? Your not trying to mess with my head are you? I'll let you know that many of Pokémon did this to me in the past, and it wasn't nice either!" Ninten said,with a frown upon his face.

17. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looked shock. 'H-he thinks I'm lying?!' she thought to herself. She then looks to Ninten with a small glare and more tears appear in her eyes. "I am not lying!! Of course I was a human!! Something terrible happened to me and I want to know what it is!!" She then shouted and starts trying to run on two legs, but falls over every two steps. She finally gave up after three tries and cries a little quietly.

18. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Listen....I'm sorry about earlier. If what you said is the truth than it looks like I'm going to have to help you...." Ninten said, however right after he said that a Butterfree started to scream for help "Help! Someone help!" the Butterfree said in panic.

19. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi also heard the plea as well and tries to calm down. Once she's calm, she stands on four legs and looks at the direction where she heard the scream. She then sees a butterfree heading towards them.

Once the Butterfree sees Ninten, she immediately felt hope. A floating Pokémon, and to top it all a legendary Pokémon, can help her! She flies to Ninten with panic. "P-please sir, c-can you and your friend help me?! My baby has fallen into the fissure and can't get out! I-I tried to get him back, but other Pokémon had attacked me. Please I'm begging you, help me save my baby Caterpie?" she pleaded to Ninten.

Katsumi looked shocked! 'Why are other Pokémon attacking?! she thought to herself. She then looks to Ninten to wait and hear what his answer is.

20. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten nodded "Don't worry! We shall get your little one back I promise!" He said, looking over towards Katsumi "Listen...we have to go rescue her kid. He might be in some serious trouble! All I ask is for you to help me this one time please....I'll give you anything you want in return!" Ninten said, awaiting an answer from the Eevee.