Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

Farewells and Returns

• Please log in to reply
907 replies to this topic

#41 Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

espeonbird

I totally forgot this topic existed

Is it too late to announce my return from a year of absence?

#42 Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:41 AM

Fizzysoda

User's Awards

I totally forgot this topic existed

Is it too late to announce my return from a year of absence?

It's never too late! Welcome back, espeonbird. It's great to see you again :D

Shiny Origin Giratina Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Shiny Oshawott Adoptable Piplup Adoptable Shiny Noibat Adoptable Shiny Rayquaza Adoptable

#43 Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

ThaIssing
    ThaIssing

Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

• 625 posts

User's Awards

just in case I will just say that I am back 8D

#44 Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

espeonbird

Welcome back :DD

I also need to say that i'm doing a course over the next four weeks. I'm not leaving or anything but i'll only be able to stop by on weekends. 

#45 Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Fizzysoda

User's Awards

I'll be on holiday starting tomorrow and I'm not sure if I can get a decent Wi-Fi access on my phone so I might not be around much for the next two weeks. I'll probably just check on the the site for a bit when I get the chance, so yeah. See ya!

Shiny Origin Giratina Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Shiny Oshawott Adoptable Piplup Adoptable Shiny Noibat Adoptable Shiny Rayquaza Adoptable

#46 Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:56 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Have a great time folks! Hope to see you soon. :brendan:

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow me on Twitter

#47 Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:17 AM

Astralogy
    Astralogy

Detective extraordinaire

• Contributor+
  • 3,977 posts

User's Awards

I'm back!

gallery_4754_7_89840.png

Get chance and luck

#48 Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

Minthia

User's Awards

I'm gonna be away until the 10th of August and I won't have internet during that time. See you guys when I get back! :D

#49 Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:29 AM

「✧Loneli✧」

User's Awards

I think i'll post something here because i have returned. Or made a new account. I used to be @shinypokemonprincess which is a stupid name and i regret making a account call that. But i came back. c: I have a long explanation why i'm made this account instead of using my old one that i shall not say here because it's stupid and i'm forgetful so hey! Lots of things changed here. That's for sure so hey! ^^

#50 Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

Zoryuken

I'm gonna be in a  indefinite hiatus from Lake Valor for a while. Mostly because school starts tomorrow and i'm gonna try to work more on my recently made Youtube account.

Although , i will be on here from time to time too...

Livin'  the  80's  dream.

71aef30c2a874cd39d346b6d85c80285.png

#51 Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:43 AM

Doomhound

User's Awards

I'm leaving until monday, a family vacation, I have a 5% chance of getting on LV during it

MqRWMjV.gif

pre_1455765890__doomhound.pngjeVkBfj.pngTlOvbND.gif

"Billions of lighthouses, stuck at the far end of the sky... They can see all the other lighthouses out there, and they want to talk to them.

But they can’t, because they’re all too far apart to hear what the others are saying. All they can do… is shine their lights from afar…

So that’s what they do. They shine their lights at the other lighthouses, and at me... One day, I'm going to befriend one of them."

-River, To The Moon

#52 Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

Zoryuken

I'm Back !

Livin'  the  80's  dream.

71aef30c2a874cd39d346b6d85c80285.png

#53 Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

Kuroida

User's Awards

Well I think it's time I need to move on from this site guys. My activity has been declining since summer and now school starts up soon. Last year went pretty bad with too many distractions and not enough motivation. I might pop by when/if I get ORAS but I need to pick up my game for the next school year and start limiting my time on the internet.

I had an RP that was being planned but not that many people seemed to want to help contribute to it so I'll probably close it down. If anyone else wants to take the idea and run with it they're free to. My shop and auctions can be moved to archive.

@Fizzysoda  I know we discussed something about a luxio way back in july but I unfortunately haven't gotten around to it nor do I think I will. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Pokechu If you still want to purchase the delibird from the auctions please PM me and we'll work something out.

I think that's it. Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed my time here and who knows I might be back in a year or so when I'm feeling the Pokemon vibe again ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:25 AM

Minthia

User's Awards

I'm back now.

#55 Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:38 PM

CilanLover15
Hii peeps! I'm fully back again! Sorry if I didn't told why I wasn't here. I'll tell anyway. I was busy because I was practicing for a concert. Now that It ended, I'm all back on here now!
≧﹏≦♥♡I love Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC: V and Aikatsu!♡♥≧﹏≦
♡"To All Or Nothing!!!"♡

#56 Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

moonie

HOOWEE I just now remembered I had an account on this site...Looks like it's grown quite a bit! I wasn't an important user or anything special but I'm glad to be back anyhow.

#57 Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:42 AM

DDDchu

The same guy on dA messaged me about this place. Completely forgot about it here

#58 Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

TheH0LYmagikarp

neither! im joining :D

Go_MAGIKARP_use_your_Splash_by_JoshR691.Go_MAGIKARP_use_your_Splash_by_JoshR691.Go_MAGIKARP_use_your_Splash_by_JoshR691.

KARP     KARP  KARP!

LINK:
http://joshr691.devi...plash-149270985

#59 Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

MoonlightEve

~I'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the world i'm coming home~

Oh gosh. It's been so long sense I was last on here. :(  I've missed this place and all it's awesome people, so I hope i'll see some familier faces. It's nice to see how well the site's been sense I was last here and I can't wait to jump right back into the mess. It's great to be back! :D :3

j4Ocwij.gif

Claimed pokemon

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”  - Luffy the Hawlucha and Astral Moon the Umbreon

"It is always in the midst, in the epicenter, of your troubles that you find serenity." -Levi the Krokorok and Eve the Leafeon

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected." -Kajika the Stunky and Shino the Noibat

#60 Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

Doomhound

User's Awards

I'm leaving... just until Tuesday. Visit a friend in a faraway state who I've known for 6 months but never met in person...

MqRWMjV.gif

pre_1455765890__doomhound.pngjeVkBfj.pngTlOvbND.gif

"Billions of lighthouses, stuck at the far end of the sky... They can see all the other lighthouses out there, and they want to talk to them.

But they can’t, because they’re all too far apart to hear what the others are saying. All they can do… is shine their lights from afar…

So that’s what they do. They shine their lights at the other lighthouses, and at me... One day, I'm going to befriend one of them."

-River, To The Moon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users