Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

Farewells and Returns

• Please log in to reply
908 replies to this topic

#861 Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:24 AM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 1,703 posts

User's Awards

Hooooly crap I haven't been back on here in awhile now---
like two years aHAa; I just disappeared one day
I'm still wiping the dust off this account (and cringing at my younger self)

but yEah
I'm back, I guess
I'll hang around and post Pokémon artwork whenever
idk if anyone remembers me, tbh

Welcome back! I am afraid I wasn't around when you were, but it is great to get to know you now, you seem super awesome and your art is awesome!

Azelf Adoptable Darkrai Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Azelf Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#862 Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:47 PM

Sushirolled

Thanks, guys for the welcome back here! :''D

Welcome back! If it's any consolation, 16 posts won't leave you with much cringe material.

thankfully, it's only 16 posts ahaa |''D

I have been spared

Welcome back! I am afraid I wasn't around when you were, but it is great to get to know you now, you seem super awesome and your art is awesome!

Ah well hello! Nice to meet you! //w\\
aaaa thank you so much!! qvq

tumblr_nv0u58mOHN1ug8frwo3_400.gif

#863 Posted 21 December 2016 - 11:17 PM

Fizzysoda

User's Awards

Hi, LV. It's been a while lol

I'm on my christmas break rn so I thought I'd stick around for a bit ^_^

I dunno if you guys remember me but I was kind of active here a few months ago but I left bc IRL stuff so yeah it's interesting to see that the site's gone through some changes here and there.

Hope y'all are having a nice holiday!

Shiny Origin Giratina Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Shiny Oshawott Adoptable Piplup Adoptable Shiny Noibat Adoptable Shiny Rayquaza Adoptable

#864 Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:59 AM

Tonochi
    Tonochi

Omochiikaeri~!

• 367 posts

User's Awards

I dunno if you guys remember me but I was kind of active here a few months ago but I left bc IRL stuff so yeah it's interesting to see that the site's gone through some changes here and there.

Hi fizzysoda! Welcome back! I think you left around the time I joined, so I hope to get to know you better!

Oshawott Adoptable Azelf Adoptable

WgYooXV.jpg
Avi and sig by @Darkness

#865 Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:08 AM

Sushirolled

aaaa welcome back!! //w\\
I don't believe we've met but I hope I can get to know you better during Winter Break!

tumblr_nv0u58mOHN1ug8frwo3_400.gif

#866 Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:45 PM

Aura
    Aura

Aether Child

• Contributor
  • 3,923 posts

User's Awards

Well it has been a long while since I've been here, but I'm glad to say that I'm back~

I decided to leave after I realised that my many roles on the site, school, and some other events that occurred in my life that I;m not at liberty to discuss were causing me way to much stress for me to deal with. But I've managed to get through this year without blowing up, so I;m glad to finally return to LV~

Squirtle Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Shiny Origin Giratina Adoptable Shiny Whimsicott Adoptable

Claimer of Lucario, Litten and Diancie

tumblr_oilwa994yl1vgzd4so2_250.gif

#867 Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:53 PM

Sugar
    Sugar

Mother Beast

• VIP
  • 2,149 posts

User's Awards

Well it has been a long while since I've been here, but I'm glad to say that I'm back~

I decided to leave after I realised that my many roles on the site, school, and some other events that occurred in my life that I;m not at liberty to discuss were causing me way to much stress for me to deal with. But I've managed to get through this year without blowing up, so I;m glad to finally return to LV~

Glad to have you back, Cinnamon Bun~  Hope you're de-stressed now.  Also don't forget to reply even though Iknow you'd never do that.  ^_^

Posted Image

Avatar & Signature by LostSpirit

#868 Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:07 PM

Tonochi
    Tonochi

Omochiikaeri~!

• 367 posts

User's Awards

Welcome back! Glad to have you back man!

WgYooXV.jpg
Avi and sig by @Darkness

#869 Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:12 PM

Darkness
    Darkness

Lon'qu's Husband

• Contributor+
  • 2,147 posts

User's Awards

nvm!

Edited by Ren, 29 December 2016 - 03:24 PM.

Cyndaquil Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable

#870 Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:10 PM

Dusty
    Dusty

Rival

• Banned
  • 954 posts

User's Awards

I'm not gonna be as active here on out!

I don't feel like a useful, or wanted part of the community, and my duties on other sites require more of my attention ^^ Sorry guys!

That's a shame Ren, I liked the brief times I talked to you. But I can understand the feelings quite well and wish you the best.

Posted ImageDUST811146

Posted Image

#871 Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:43 PM

Tonochi
    Tonochi

Omochiikaeri~!

• 367 posts

User's Awards

I think this is it for me. I find recently I have no real reason to be here. I try to occupy myself with things but find that nothing really stays or appeals me anymore on here. i find that while I would like to help the community, theres not a lot for me to offer. I think its time for me to move on to my next journey in life. It was fun while it lasted. I'll probably still hang around on discord, so if you need anything, please talk to me there.

This is Tonochi signing off for the last time.

Goodbye Lake Valor.

WgYooXV.jpg
Avi and sig by @Darkness

#872 Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:50 PM

LostSpirit

User's Awards

I think this is it for me. I find recently I have no real reason to be here. I try to occupy myself with things but find that nothing really stays or appeals me anymore on here. i find that while I would like to help the community, theres not a lot for me to offer. I think its time for me to move on to my next journey in life. It was fun while it lasted. I'll probably still hang around on discord, so if you need anything, please talk to me there.

Goodbye Lake Valor.

It sucks to see you go, but good luck in the future! Thank you very much for all your contributions to LV. Best wishes!

SDpfNgr.png

One step closer my heart, one step closer to you.
I will put my heart in the star that passes by in the sky.

#873 Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:51 PM

AzurAurora

User's Awards

Goodbye Lake Valor.

I am sad to see you go, you are a great person to be around and I wish you well on your next journey!

VpuV4kU.gif

gallery_6241_47_27741.jpg

Signature by Me, userbar by FizzySoda!

Shiny Whimsicott Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Sawsbuck Adoptable Azelf Adoptable Shiny Raikou Adoptable

#874 Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:46 PM

Darkness
    Darkness

Lon'qu's Husband

• Contributor+
  • 2,147 posts

User's Awards

:( Tononya, I'll miss you! But best of luck!

Cyndaquil Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable

#875 Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:28 PM

Dusty
    Dusty

Rival

• Banned
  • 954 posts

User's Awards

Goodbye Lake Valor.

I hope you come back some day.

Posted ImageDUST811146

Posted Image

#876 Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

Hylian
    Hylian

Hero of Hyrule

• Contributor+
  • 1,235 posts

User's Awards

So yeah, I'm back.

I could tell you all about the many things that transpired in my life which in turn caused me to leave for a good year, but if I did I would literally be typing at my desk for a good two hours, so instead I'll give a tl;dr: Stuff happened, I got overwhelmed, and I needed a break and a change of pace. If you want to know more, just ask, I'm always down to chat.

Thankfully, I seem to have made it through an extremely stressful period of my life without too much trouble, and am now back to my life here on LV. I can't promise that I'll be posting everyday like I used to, but I will at least be available to talk via PM and Discord almost 24/7.

Looking forward to catching up with everybody!

#877 Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:26 PM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 1,703 posts

User's Awards

So yeah, I'm back.

I could tell you all about the many things that transpired in my life which in turn caused me to leave for a good year, but if I did I would literally be typing at my desk for a good two hours, so instead I'll give a tl;dr: Stuff happened, I got overwhelmed, and I needed a break and a change of pace. If you want to know more, just ask, I'm always down to chat.

Thankfully, I seem to have made it through an extremely stressful period of my life without too much trouble, and am now back to my life here on LV. I can't promise that I'll be posting everyday like I used to, but I will at least be available to talk via PM and Discord almost 24/7.

Looking forward to catching up with everybody!

Welcome back! I am glad that life has cooled down if you need anyone to chat with or vent to PM me or message me on discord :3 I hope that 2017 is a lot better for you and of course, enjoy being back on LV!

Azelf Adoptable Darkrai Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Azelf Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#878 Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:20 PM

Greyson
    Greyson

Pokémon Professor

• 1,520 posts

User's Awards

@Nbay64 it's great to see you back! I missed having you around, so don't be a stranger, bud! Let me know how things were while you were away, my pm box never closes ;)

#879 Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:24 PM

FireLucario
Oh boy, where to begin? I haven't been here in YEARS.

I guess I'm glad I have a reason to be here again. My life as a whole has gone downhill for years now and I may have disappeared but after hearing that a friend of mine might join, I guess I can hang around here for a while.

It's been a long time, LV. Maybe I can finally settle down and take life easy with you around.

I know a lot about Pokemon. Maybe I even know too much...kidding! Everything is better with a little music.

#880 Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:46 AM

Achromatic

User's Awards

Oh boy, where to begin? I haven't been here in YEARS.

I guess I'm glad I have a reason to be here again. My life as a whole has gone downhill for years now and I may have disappeared but after hearing that a friend of mine might join, I guess I can hang around here for a while.

It's been a long time, LV. Maybe I can finally settle down and take life easy with you around.

Definitely stick with us! LV is a lotta fun. Enjoy your return. :]

Shiny Totodile Adoptable Jirachi Adoptable Shiny Gliscor Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Shiny Litten Adoptable

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow me on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users