1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Signature Giveaway? No way! (Finished!)

Discussion in 'Market' started by Shada, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I thought it was time to do a giveaway, haha. This will be a signature giveaway, and I'll hopefully provide an matching avatar with it!I recently got into graphic arts, and It's so much fun!

Here are some examples, but I don't have any examples of matching avatars, but I will sooner or later. I'd love your critisicm, and I know some aren't the size that we normally use for signatures, as I have yet to fix that.
    Here's my examples, although I have yet to make more! I have yet to realize that two break the signature limit, so they'll be edited to their right size.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, the request form!
    Username- (Your Username)
    Magical Render-(I am not looking for renders, I'm lazy.)
    Details!- (Background, Color, Font, Font Size, where the font is located, everything that I need to know to make it~)
    Other- Gimme Constructive Criticism~!

I'll be taking 7 requests, as 7's a magical number. Please be patient, I have a life too~~ Besides all of that, enjoy your signatures!
    After I give these signature/avatar packs out, and you want another signature from me, I suggest you go to my shop! They're 100 Poke Points each for a matching Avatar and Signature! (If that's too expensive, I will negotiate a price.)
    Request List/Done
    1) Teami Kezuka-Done!
    2)Vanillite- Done!
    3)Primal26- Completo!
    4) Aironic- Done!
    5)Primal26- Finito!!
    6) Eclipse315--- Finished!
    7) Aura Knight-- Finished!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fear

Fear â—Š Galactic Glitches â—Š

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    Username- Teami Kezuka
    Magical Render- Here♥
    Details!- I need this background, French Script MT as font, Size.. Hm.. Idk. , Located to center, Writing "Hocus Pocus".
    Other- Hi.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    @[member="Teami Kezuka"], it's ready!~
    There wasn't much effects that I thought would go best with this, but I hope you enjoy!~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vanillite likes this.
  4. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Username- Vanillite!
    Magical Render- http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/025/7/8/harley_quinn_dc_comics_render_by_thamychan-d5spfbp.png
    Details!- Lessee. . Please use red and black colors! As for background, whatever you think looks best! : ) Although maybe a red and black argyle background might look good! As for font. . Gosh, I dunno! Again, whatever you think looks best! I'd like for the text to say "Hammerquinn"
    Other- Have fun with it! :)

5. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Username- Primal26
    Magical Render-http://gamingmemoirs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Dhalsim-Street-Fighter-II.jpg
    Details!-Text has to be-There can only be one winner...
    Background must be this-http://www.pinkparachuters.com/work/TNI/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/indian_background4.jpg
    Size-The size of my current banner
    Other- Have fun,wish you the best of luck!

6. Aironic

Aironic PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Username- Aironic
    Magical Render- http://goo.gl/LBZ8AF
    Details!- text color: Pink [light] font: Play Text: Making sure the jobs done! font location: Around the trees [on the background]
    Background:http://goo.gl/2jBp7v
    Other- Have fun making it!!! I like your style

7. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    @[member="Vanillite"] and @[member="Aironic"], your avatars and signatures are ready!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have to say, I really like this one, I spent a lot of time on it!~
    I was going to do an Argyle background, but it just didn't look right no matter what I tried, so I was like meh, let's see what I can do with a different background. And it turned out pretty well!~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@[member="Primal26"], that wasn't a render, although it did look like one. I tried rendering it, but it just wouldn't become transparent. Do you want me to do your avatar and signature with another render?
    ---
    Wait, is there a specific signature size and avatar size that I should be giving? I'm making my signatures 224 by 480, but I don't have a specific size for the avatars. Should I have a specific size for that?

Vanillite likes this.
  8. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
  9. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    @[member="Primal26"], your order is complete! I tried using the background, I loved it myself,there was some error with my program and placing the render in. I've never experienced this problem myself, so this has been a first. I tried, again and again to fix it, but I just gave up. I also apologize if the text is a bit blurry, if you want me to fix that, I'll try~~
    I hope you like it!~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have 3 spots renaming in my giveaway,so if you want a free avatar and signature, come in while you have the chance!

10. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Azure,there actually isn't any text on there.I'll put it on myself though,if that's okay.I love them in general though,I quite like the whole thing.Thanks Azure!

EDIT:Are we allowed to order a second time,I thought I'd ask you before I made another form.

Shada likes this.
  11. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Haha, there is text, it's just very blurry, it's in the corner, where there's a dash of red.
    If you want to order again, sure thing!

12. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    @[member="Azure"], oh man, you did a really nice job!! I think that background looks really good, I'm glad you went with that instead of argyle. Now that I think about it, argyle might've been a bit too much activity for one signature!

But I'll offer some constructive criticism! :) Try a lot of different fonts! Sometimes I think a great font can make a signature pop!! I get a lot of my fonts here at http://www.dafont.com/ and they're free!! You can also google a font description to find it. (ie. say you wanted an underwater font, google "underwater fonts!" you'll get all kinds of options for free, usually.) I'd also suggest keeping the font's color in the same color scheme of the rest of the signature! :) I hope this helped and wasn't mean or anything omg

Shada likes this.
  13. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Username-Thunder
    Magical Render-http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/216/2/1/raikou_practice_by_fer_gon-d59v7uz.jpg does this link work,if it's not tranpsarent I might be able to get someone else to do it.
    Details!-Background-Something connected with lighting-may be this http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/293/4/5/pokemon_x_and_y_battle_background_electric_terrain_by_phoenixoflight92-d83l7ou.png just put the render where the lightning bolt is,so it covers it up.
    Text-You're fast but are you fast enough for...THUNDER
    Put that it n yellow writing and I suggest using the font Vanillite suggested above this post.Put the text under the image and make the font quite large.
    Also would you mind putting some sort of blue border around it,it doesn't have to be amazing, it can just be a simple blue border.
    Other-I loved the one you made me before, I know you'll do this one great too.I suggest using the font,Vanillite,suggested.

14. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    AH, I KNOW WHAT'S THE PROBLEM NOW! This also happened last time!
    There's two image files you're giving me, JPEG and PNG, and both of them, really, really don't go together, that's why it wasn't transparent in the beginning.
    Do you want me to use another render, or another background that's the same file? I'm not good at switching file types, so, yea.

15. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    A new render please...

16. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    I found this render in under 5 minutes, and I have to say, I love it!~
    I didn't know what to fill in all of that blank space, haha. Hope you enjoy!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Shada likes this.
  18. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Username - AuraKnight
    "Magical" Render - From this whole image, the top-left will do
    Details - Background be similar in colours to this image, image is placed on right-hand side, text reading "Sapphire" is placed next to image, bottom of signautre
    Other - Any effects you think will look good can be added

Also, if you could be a dear and email it to me when you're done, that'd be great
    I'll DM you my email later
    (Using the school's network, some images can't be seen. Unfortunately, your signatures fall into that category. If you email it to me, then I'll be able to insert it into my sig myself)

19. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    @Eclipse315 and @[member="AuraKnight"] your requests are finished, which means this giveaway is finally wrapped up! Aura, if you'd PM your email to me, I'd love for you to receive it!
    But first, I apologize for taking forever, exams and other stuff got in my way, and I apologize for not getting the background for you Eclipse and the render for yours Aura. They wouldn't work in the program I'm using because both were saved as two different files, for example .PNG and .JPG, or something of the sort, and my program wouldn't take the two together. I'm also terrible at converting files, although I did try, haha. But I did try to find a suitable substitution for this!
    ---
    If you want another signature or avatar duo, feel free to pop into my shop! It's 100 Pokepoints, which I guess is cheap, to some extent. So, here you go!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    That's fine :) Both look great, by the way! I like your background better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.