1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Thunder's Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Thunder, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Hello,respectable LV members,this is...
    Thunder's Portfolio!
    Here, I will post numerous sprites, artwork and other things. I'm looking for three things...

Things to work on.
    Get some good feedback,if it's just saying someone else is way better than me,just keep it to yourself.
    And hopefully just become better by sharing my artwork.
    (Also please don't give criticism like,you should have done this or that.It just makes me feel stupid.)

Anyway, first few stuff coming your way!
    [​IMG]Amphiary-Braviary and Ampharos fusion
    [​IMG]Celechi-Celebi and Jirachi fusion
    [​IMG]Chingifly-Chingling and Beautifly fusion
    [​IMG]Girik-Giratina and Litwick fusion
    [​IMG]Leafedoom-Leafeon and Houndoom fusion
    [​IMG]Macarno-Magcargo and Nidorino fusion
    [​IMG]Spiricent-Jellicent and Spiritomb fusion
    [​IMG]Serpenair-Serperior and Dragonair fusion
    [​IMG]Zorish-Zorua and Oddish fusion

Thank you for your time and I apologise for the horrible names :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shada likes this.
  2. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    I forgot I had this, might as well update with two Halloween sprites.​
    [​IMG]
    This is a disaster but I'll learn from it, learn that Klink is not a good mask. It's for a contest here on LV, I had to use 6 Pokémon selected for me, they were Sealeo, Gloom, Darumaka, Munna, Klinklang, Crobat and Munna, if you don't see all of those Pokémon's parts, it's probably because I used it for extra colouring.​
    It's supposed to be a Gloom in some costume.​
    [​IMG]
    Another Halloween Contest Entry, I had 5 Pokémon this time so it was a bit easier. I used Dusclops as a base, Regigigas as fusioned arms, Crustle as the main colours, Probopass' beard as the hair and Meloetta's legs as the spikey bit on the hair.​
    It's also a Pokémon in costume.​
    Two updates in one day! I got to do some drawing in some spare time and I'm impressed since I don't usually draw. It's my character's appearance for my upcoming story, "BlackBlaze: Rising From The Ashes", it's about a 16 year old, well gains power. Still deciding on a proper story tho. Here it is!
    [​IMG]

brsajo and Pitmore like this.
  3. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    New Banner and avatar for Halloween
    [​IMG]

4. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Wow! Your sprites are awesome! I really love that Serperior and Dragonair fusion. If I may ask, who is that cool character in that hand drawn figure? Is it a robot?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Thank you for the kind words, Ho-Oh and/or Lugia. It's actually the main character of my ongoing story BlazeBlack, he is BlazeBlack, a 16 year old kid who gained superpowers from an odd explosion. He puts a hood on so his identity is sealed and a ll you can see is his(literally)blazing eyes.

6. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    I haven;t posted here in ages but I@m getting back into art and gaming so that's why I've made this new signature and I've started a new playthrough in the Game JOurnals(Pokémon resolute)
    [​IMG]
    I based it off Marlon and I think it's pretty good, let me know what you think!

Made another one, here it is, my batman v superman sig which I'm proud of because I'm going through yet another rough time so I'm glad I could make this because I like it.
    [​IMG]

7. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    I'm back and making another signature but this time it's with a set!
    [​IMG]
    It's quite simple but it's nice, I especially like the result of the border colour(i tried to make it gradient-like using three different shades of yellow)
    [​IMG]
    The signature of course, another simple one.
    Here's what I'm most proud of, I can now make userbars! I used to be able to do them but they were terrible, now with some practice I've made a good one!
    [​IMG]
    Another update, this time with a Pokken Render of Garchomp!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Really cool stuff man! Being able to make userbars is a pretty big step. If it's photoshop you're using to make these, you could try animating these with their 3d sprites. I can probably show you how to if you're unsure how to.

As for your signatures, they're looking pretty good! I'd recommend experimenting with different effects that you can add to them. These range from many things, such as adding abstract c4d renders (for example that connor white signature I made for you), splatter brushes with clipping masks (I add these to pretty much every signature I make...I have some kind of weird obsession with them or something), bubbles and fractals, textures, vectors, other brushes like grunge and tech. I'd be happy to tell you more about each of these and how to apply them to your work if you're interested.

9. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Thanks, to be fair it's a big compliment coming from you! I use Paint to make my userbars then fade the thing so I can't really used animated 3D Sprites, I can try to use Photoshop depending if I can learn it well enough. The same goes for my signatures, I use Paint. If I do get Photoshop, I'll probably try and do what you do with the brushes.

I did some hand drawn work over the weekend.

[​IMG]
    Not my best work but it's okay, I just couldn't get the end of Weedle right.
    [​IMG]
    This was just terrible...
    [​IMG]
    I'm quite proud of this one, considering I gave it a whole new personality by changing the eyebrows and the mouth, making the Victini fed up and bored.

10. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Wow those drawings are great! Much better than I could do lol. As for photoshop it's honestly fairly user friendly once you have got the hang of it. You just need to learn the basics which I could help you with if you want.

11. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    I made some more signature sets yesterday, well, two sets and one signature alone. I think I did pretty well with these, can you tell me which one you like best because I'm not sure which one to use.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They're all based off characters from the anime Haikyu!!, which is amazing!

12. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Made a sig yesterday, God Serena wanted one and I said I'd take the task. I actually think I did pretty well, it's pretty simple but i like what I did.
    [​IMG]
    You see, the border is the same colour as the part inside the blue lines, coz I did that, the blue bits look nice coz they fade out into the border.

13. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Damn Thunder, back at it again with the Portfolio posts!
    Did something different today, I made abstract art, kinda. I got some shapes and mashed them together tbh. I will start doing real abstract art, hopefully but for now enjoy this junk. oh it's digital by the way.
    My Google Chrome is being stupid and IE sucks coz it won't let me paste a bloody picture, here's the link.
    http://i.imgur.com/Q5Csmgm.png
    ​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.