1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Shada, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    [​IMG]
    As you all may have heard, there's a new mystery dungeon game in the works called Pokémon Super Mystery dungeon, and recently, there's tons of new news about the game, including its release date!
    Nintendo originally said in the trailer, this game will be "greater than the other games" (Hence the title super), and already it's proving that statement. This game will be the first Pokémon game to feature all 720 Pokémon, which no other Pokémon game has done. You can also pick out of 20 Pokémon to be your partner! The dungeons are solely unique, as every time they change, which isn't something new to the Pokémon Mystery dungeon games.
    The game will be in Japan September 17th, for about 39.99, for the package version, or the 3-shop version. As for the US, it will be during early 2016, possibly during the winter, and for Europe, there is no clear date as of yet, but there is a rumor that it will arrive in early spring, but that's still a rumor. Pre-orders start as early as July 4th for this game in Japan, and those that do pre-order at that time receive an extra bonus gift of being great fans! They'll get a special 3-ds home screen, and a set of 3d stickers! [X]
    For those that would like to see the trailer, and haven't seen it already, here is the link to the trailer. [X]
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    toao likes this.
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    It looks good, and so far, looks like they're putting a lot of effort into it. Still doesn't change the fact I most likely will not be getting the game, due to me not being the biggest fan of this particular spinoff series. This looks like a lot of exciting news/information for the fans who do like and play it, though!

3. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    If it is Spring next year,that'll be a real diwber.I'll have to wait more to get the game,it looks awesome,can't wait to get it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I was wondering when someone would post about this. I wasn't big into the Mystery Dungeon games, but having access to all 720 Pokémon is indeed mind blowing. Just that fact alone makes it worth to buy. I just hope you can evolve your Pokémon during the main game without having to wait to the post game. That'd be nice.

5. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    this is very interesting, i wonder how good the game might be, the other mystery dungeon game for the 3ds wasn't that interesting for me so i wonder about this one. (ps looks pretty nice on the screen shots)

6. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Woah, they're finally making all 720 available? Well, now I definitely have to buy this game!

7. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I'm honestly really looking forward to this game. PSMD looks far better than Gates to Infinity--not to say that it was a terrible game. I've always been a fan of the Mystery Dungeon spin-offs, so I'll be buying this one more than likely.

8. Ampharosinho

Ampharosinho Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    This will be a good game

But not the game of the year ;-;

Hey, someone can say to me if it's going to have other poké park?

9. Sarge the Umbreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Finally, a PMD game with all the Pokémon in it at once, unlike the others that didn't feature every Pokémon. Might probably pick that one up because I noticed that it's fun to play as Umbreon once the story is beat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.