1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Pokemon Music Pokedex Update!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Shada, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    [​IMG]
    A while ago, we talked about the Pokémon music Pokédex, which is a Google play app (Which means it's on Android), and it allows you to purchase your favorite Pokémon OST's for your listening. Well, this app had an English version on the Japanese app called Pokémon Jukebox, and some people speculated that this was coming to the rest of the world sooner or later. And, so it has.
    This app has been on the English Google Play store since, June 24th, and already has tons of low ratings. As of now, there are 461 5-star ratings, and 582 1-star ratings. The minimum a song is 99 cents, and there are OST's that are a bit pricey as well.

You have 3 'free' songs per day, as they are with a bit of a catch. Although you have an infinite loop setting in there, which makes it easier than YouTube with all of those ads, they expire after a time, and then after your free trial, you are expected to pay to listen. Currently the app has a couple bugs regarding start-up, but hopefully they'll fix it in due time. But even though all of these views are all towards the micro-transactions and the bugs, you are supporting a company by buying music with this app.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwYfKuXLv_0

If you haven't gotten the Pokémon Jukebox app already, would you get it now?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Wow, it looks like the app is either a hit or a miss with most Pokémon Fans. With so many 5star and 1star ratings, it seems that most of the people who have it so far love all the classic tracks or hate the bugs and slightly unreasonable prices.

Honestly to me it looks like an interesting app, but I personally wouldn't get it. I think most people would try out the free trial and if they like it they would buy the tracks, but with other sources like Youtube, you can find the same tracks and listen to them on the go for free even if it doesn't have some of the features the app has.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokeman

Pokeman GERMAN SCIENCE IS ZHE FINEST IN ZHE WORLD

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I would not buy this. It seems cool at firsthand, but once you go into depth with it, it's basically just a scam. I would probably just download the songs onto my phone from my laptop. :I

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.