1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Diancie Event hits the world this Friday!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Shada, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Diancie is now available for the world starting this Friday!​
    [SIZE=9.5pt]Last time in US and Europe Diancie was only available in Gamestop, but, starting this Friday, July 24th, you will be able to use your Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games to receive a Diancie![/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=9.5pt]This will be available from this Friday to July 27th, [/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]so be sure to get it in time! This Diancie is level 50, and it comes with an amazing move set, and a mega stone! (It triggers an event, thus giving the mega stone) These moves are Moonblast, Protect, Dazzling Gleam and Diamond Storm![/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=9.5pt]Here's a trailer that shows Diancie.[/SIZE]​
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eT8OodJdQ4&feature=youtu.be​
    On a side note, for those in the Japan, you can get a shiny Pikachu! This Pikachu's pretty rare, as the event considers that it's 'sun-kissed'. It comes with the moveset of Teter-Dance, Play-Nice, Tail Whip and Nuzzle.​
    [​IMG]
    [SIZE=12.6666669845581px]If you were had to get one event Pokémon, which one would you choose?[/SIZE]​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ☆~L-A~☆

☆~L-A~☆ 「空白」

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I have a question. By this Friday, do you mean Friday in USA, Friday in a certain part of the world or the 24th of July for each country?

Still, I am actually really excited for this event! I can get 2 more Diancies because I have both OR and AS!

I prefer getting Diancie because I'm more of a competitive battler than a collector. Also because Pikachu is too Mainstream.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I personally already have Diance, but this is still a great event. Not everyone has access to Gamestop and it hinders those who try to complete their Pokédex. They honestly should do more of these for the older event Pokémon. Not everyone the event legends from the other games like Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, etc.

4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I believe it's the 24th of July in that timezone.

Also regarding the Diancie Event here's a bit of extra info! You can't get another Diancite if you already have it already, so that scene should not trigger.And for those in Australia, you can now do this event as well.

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I don't even think that Gamestop exists in the Netherlands >_<
    And even if it did, my parents would never let me go to there, just to pick up "some silly Pokémon".
    Because of that, I'm never able to participate in Gamestop events, which totally sucks. That's why I'm so happy to have this chance to receive Diancie.
    I already obtained a Hoopa today, so I'll only need Volcanion after this :D

I would love to see an Oshawott or a Kyurem event. I guess it's pretty obvious why :D

6. ☆~L-A~☆

☆~L-A~☆ 「空白」

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Waitwaitwait Hoopaaa? There was already a givaway I never heard about?? Also, I can now get 2 more Diancies along with my 3 Diancies from EB Games ;3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.