1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Leviathan's Shady Goods

Discussion in 'Market' started by Reckless, Sep 5, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Welcome
    Hey there. Thanks for viewing this thread. With hacking being a thing on the 3DS again, I thought I'd give a request shop for Pokémon a go, with the intention of offering a variety of Pokémon hacking services from 'Genning mons to shinifying them to handing out items. I can use both Pkhex/pkhax through homebrewing and then, of course, Powersaves.

A word of caution!
    Hacking is a fickle business, and, on rare occasion, something can go wrong and data could get corrupted. Whilst I have been Poké-genning for years by now, even I can't predict if and when something will go wrong, only that it might. So please, bear this in mind when you chose to avail of this service, and I encourage you to perhaps think twice about parading your most precious 'mon in front of me for some kind of modification/inspection service offered here.

Down to brass taxes
    I can pretty much edit and manipulate all aspects of a Pokémon, from maxing IVs to altering EVs, natures, trainer info, TID and SID (useful for getting that obedience working before acquiring all gym badges). I can clone dozens of Pokémon at a time, I can inspect egg shiny values to see if they will hatch shiny (though, this is veryyyyy tedious work, and I will charge quite a bit of PP for this service), I can even create Pokémon from scratch, as long as a detailed description of what features the created Pokémon should have is provided to me. 'Genning event Pokémon is also on the table, though I myself question how 'legit' these generated event Pokémon are, seeing as I usually grab them from a file gathered by someone else.

But hey, what's a payment-focusing section without the discussion of charges?!

Well, I'm a generous old soul. I'll only charge 100 Pokémon points per service provided, e.g., if you want something cloned, that'll be 100 PP. If you want a Pokémon 'genned in Pkhex, that'll be 100. You can ask for multiple things at a time, so if you want three buff genned Pidgeys, they'll set you back 300 PP.

For checking the ESV of a batch of unhatched eggs, I will charge 500 PP per egg. Of course, whilst I'm doing this, I will be able to see all of the baby Pokémon info, too, such as what moves it inherited, its nature, IVs, Hidden Power type + Atk strength, etc etc.

For those who pine for an order form, I guess this'll suffice;

LV Username:
    In-game name:
    Friend-Code:
    Job description: (Please don't make it very wordy! Be concise and to the point!)

Method of delivery can come in two forms; I can directly trade with you, or I could send it to you via GTS. In the case of me using the GTS (which will not work for hacked/illegal Pokémon! Additionally, mega stones cannot be traded via the GTS), please do the following;

Select a bogus Pokémon from your PC, something that you know for a fact no-one will want. (E.g., Magikarp). Then, in the part where you put what Pokémon you want in exchange, put in the Pokémon you want me to trade to you, whilst also putting in the description of the trade either 'Leviathan' or 'LakeValor', just so I know it's you, the requestor.

Waiting Times
    The times when I am available to trade will vary considerably, which is why I've included the GTS method of delivering requests. I'll be back to a full time college schedule soon, so, during weekdays, I'm likely going to be free to trade between 6pm-12am, GTM+1 (British Standard Time). Saturday, sunday, I'm likely going to be more free, though. So, I will ask that you please bear with me, and look forward to your lil' beefed up critters!

Ciao!
    [3d=dialga]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Did you know I have a "favorite people" list? Well I do. You're up there with Nicola Tesla and Kevin Conroy now.

I was absent from Pokémon gaming for a while, so I missed out on some events and really wish I didn't. I've got a list of some (XY before ORAS came out) event Pokémon I want replicated (probably all of them eventually, but let's do bite-size pieces)

My username: Zero Sifr
    In-game Name: Law
    FriendCode: 1908-1180-4619

I'm pretty sure all event Pokémon (the ones these are based off, too) have 3 randomly selected perfect IVs and other 3 have random values. It would be cool if you went this extra mile in making these things seem legitimate, but it's your call. If your hacking method can't get the forme differences of 1, 2, and 4; then just forget those and I'll have some other cool ideas to buy later! Actually, I'll have those cool ideas anyhow, but you know what I mean.

Pokémon: Vivillon (Pokéball patern), stored in a regular Pokéball, male
    Level 12
    Ability: Shield Dust
    OT: SUM2014
    OT#: 08064
    Met at A Pokémon Center (fateful encounter)
    Nature: Timid
    Classic Ribbon
    Attacks:
    Stun Spore, Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug

Pokémon: Vivillon (fancy pattern), stored in Cherish Ball, female
    Level: 12
    Ability: Shield Dust
    OT: GTS
    OT#: an online present (fateful encounter)
    Souvenir Ribbon
    Nature: Timid
    Attacks:
    Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug, Hold Hands

Pokémon: Torchic (in a cherish ball), female. Shiny too, because reasons.
    Level 10
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Held Item: Blazikenite
    OT: XY
    OT# 10123
    Met: an online present (fateful encounter)
    Nature: Adamant
    Ribbon: Premier Ribbon
    Attacks:
    Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember

Pokémon: Pumpkaboo, super size, in a cherish ball
    Level 50
    Ability: Insomnia
    Held: rocky helmet
    OT:SPOOKY2014
    OT#10014
    Met:
    Nature: ????????
    Ribbon: Event Ribbon
    Attacks:
    Trick-or-Treat, Astonish, Scary Face, Shadow Sneak

Time Zone stuff: Having a work schedule that crosses over midnight in a different timezone than yours (mine is -5) makes this tricky, but I think my availability is, in your +1 time zone, 6PM to 9PM and 7AM to 9AM on weekdays, or just about anything at all on the weekends.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    @[member="Zero Sifr"] Dawh, well, that's cool! Please feel free to come back here more often. As for your requests, they certainly seem do-able, for event Pokémon. I will double check them against files others have gathered first to be sure. As for trading, Wednesday fortunately looks good for the time being, so I'll work on these requests tomorrow and set up a trade with ya on Wednesday some time.

4. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    So you can create Pokémon from scratch? Because I have one I may need

LV Username: TripleAAABattery
    In-Game name: Gillian
    Friend Code: 5086-4427-5190
    Job-Description: Creating a Gothitelle

I seriously cant find anyone with a Shadow Tag Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle. Im just gonna put the set down here that I need.

Gothitelle @Choice Scarf
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    EV's: 76 HP / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    -Psychic
    -Hidden Power Fire
    -Trick
    -Rest

So you'll need to do the necessary IV's for HP Fire. The TID and SID arent THAT important to me, so you can just put someone elses you want. It's up to you if you want to set it to Level 50 or 100.

5. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    @[member="Zero Sifr"] @[member="TripleAAABattery"]

I have both of your requests done, and can trade tomorrow, so send me a pm or whatever when you're free to trade. I'll try to stick around all day on Wednesday if I can.

6. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I'm not a huge fan of people using hacked pokemons in tourneys and such, but in my case if I want a destroyer team for fighting on battle spot why not? xD

I will have 2 requests for you- generate 2 Pokémon for me.

Landorus-T: Lvl 50, 31 IVs in all. Holding assault vest, ability intimidate, timid nature
    EVS: 152 Att, 104 Spec Defense, 252 Speed.
    -Rock Slide
    -Earthquake
    -U-turn
    -Knock Off

Cresselia: Lvl 50, 31 IVs in all but speed. 0 IVs in speed. Holding leftovers, ability levitate, sassy nature
    EVS: 152 HP, 100 Def, 100 Spec Attack, 156 Spec Defense
    -Skill Swap
    -Trick Room
    -Ice Beam
    -Psychic

I have posted a male darumaka named "spronk" with "Leviathan LV" in the message for the landorus. As for the cresselia, I'll have to trade with you or just post another GTS offer. I am likewise in college and still don't know a definitive schedule of my life. Thank you so much!

7. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Any more folk wanna make requests for PokéHex'd mons?

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Oh, hey! Just what I was looking for! Someone who could gen some Pokémon for me!

LV Username: Megarai111
    In-game name: Daantje
    Friend-Code: 5241-3068-0859
    Job description: Create two Pokémon for me, please!

First Pokémon
    Species: Ditto
    Level: 100
    Name: Ditto
    Shiny: yes
    Pokérus: yes
    IVs: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31
    OT: Daantje
    Original Game: Pokémon X
    Moveset:
    - Transform
    - (empty)
    - (empty)
    - (empty)

I don't really care about the other settings, anything is fine.

Second Pokémon
    Species: Volcanion
    Level: 10
    Name: Vulcanus
    Shiny: no
    Pokérus: yes
    IVs: 20 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 25
    EVs: none yet
    OT: Daantje
    Original Game: Alpha Sapphire
    Moveset:
    - Steam Eruption
    - Flamethrower
    - Flash Cannon
    - Earthquake

You can fill in anything I missed by yourself!
    I know I'm asking basic stuff but this is all I need right now.
    Thanks in advance! ^^

9. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.9
    LV Username: Tmo
    In-game name: Tmo
    Friend-Code: 3153-4918-2353
    Job description: 6IV Ditto with destiny knot

If you do not charge extra for items: I would like 3 Ditto

If Items cost extra then only one ditto

Ditto: Natures - Bold, Calm, Modest
    Ditto: Items - Destiny Knot, Everstone on the third