1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Talk to the Pokemon/Kid Icarus twins!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Sep 23, 2015.

1. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hello every special and wonderful person! We're identical twins here!

Although we've been on this site for quite some time, it's been only until now that I've got to see the amazing forum site it truly is. I should've made this thread a while ago - I didn't even make a welcome thread...

Anyway, this is where all you amazing people can ask questions and feed your curious minds about us twins, right? We'll accept any questions!

Here are some things you should know first:
    -We love Pokémon SO much!
    -We also love Kid Icarus SO much!
    -Nintendo is our favourite gaming station and also love the Legend of Zelda series and Super Smash Brothers Series.
    -We're extreme lovers of animals and nature and hate harming a creature, we even love snakes a lot!
    -My twin and I are amazing artists, so we'd love to share our artistic talent with everybody else!
    -We're writing novels...
    -We can play on the piano as well as Pokémon Music.

"Now enough blabbety blab... let's get to the main act!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What's your take on time travel?

How do you relieve stress?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Time travel? I don't believe that's possible. What's happened already happened. We believe, and I guess it's true, that there's no such thing as time - people made it up. We made up time measurements just like normal measurements... but time travel.... that would be... fun!

How do I relieve stress? First, I play Nintendo (Pokémon included) games, then I listen to relaxing music, make myself comfortable, and then sleep if I can/have to! Also, walking outside and exercising lifts the weight too.

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What is the catchiest anime opening song that you've ever heard, what anime is it from, and who is the artist?

What is the average airspeed of an unladen swellow?

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    What are your favorite animals?
    Is there a language that both of you would like to know in the future?

6. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    The catchiest anime opening song? It must definitely be first Pokémon Theme Song, written by, I think, John Siegler and Tamara Loeffler.

The average airspeed of an unladen swellow? This question rings a loud bell... Hmm... How would you like me to answer that?

We love every animal, and treat them just as well as humans! We don't have a preferred type, but to answer your question correctly, here's an imaginary top three (in no order): Snakes, Dinosaurs and Chickens!

Well, we know two languages fluently, English and Arabic, and some French. But here's a handful of languages that I would absolutely love to learn and why:

Greek: Since I love Greek Mythology (inspired by Kid Icarus), and I love the country of Greece, someday I wish to travel there (maybe next year). And I must learn the language in order to speak with the friendly locals and see the lovely sights!

Japanese: Japan. Where do I start? It's a beautiful, clean country home to fine arts, anime, manga, beautiful natural gardens, enthralling landscapes and off course, Pokémon! To speak Japanese is a dream come true. I would love to watch Pokémon anime from it's original mother language, not to say English is terrible, no.

Pokémon: Okay, this might be a joke, but knowing that one of my favourite Pokémon Trainers N can actually speak to Pokémon, and I can't makes me want to understand Pokémon even more!

Animal Language: This is slightly less of a joke. I have a slightly impossible wish and that is to communicate with animals and let them know that I am a friend and not an enemy.

Brazilian: Brazil is a wonderful country, according to it's lovely tradition, natural landscapes and greenery. I would love to speak Brazilian and get to speak to those who know this amazing language!

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    ever watch monty python and the holy grail?

8. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Do you battle competitively in Kid Icarus?

Is the daybreak a piece of crap or do you find it good?

EEEEEEE KIDICARUSSS

9. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    No... Let me go look that up.

It seems like a good movie, especially since I love the Medieval times!
    Well, I do consider myself 'good' at Kid Icarus, having finished off a few chapters on Intensity 9. But on Multiplayer, I don't really do online, but I'm pretty good at it too, since I play with my twin!

The Daybreak? I find it useful! I like the rush of trying to hold at least one piece 'hostage' from the other team, and sometimes when I'm on low health as Dark Pit (Lugia; me, is always on the Dark team while Ho-Oh is always on the Light Team) and Pit has just appeared, the Daybreak helps me snag victory!

Do you like Kid Icarus by any chance?

Note: This might be a little annoying, but can we all try to refrain from any impolite language for this thread? Sorry, it's just that we are very sensitive to hear such words.

Pitmore likes this.
  10. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    How would you react if the world was ending right now?

11. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    [​IMG]

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Are there any challenges you face regularly that you must surmount?

:: As black and white mixed create grey - but many different types based on the proportions used, do you have a preferred shade or tint of grey?

:: Would you ever be the type to go running out into the rain with a pair of Wellington boots?

13. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What food can't you live without?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

14. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    :: There are many daily challenges that I face regularly. First of all is to balance my time, especially during school since I live so far away. I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning and leave by 7:00 AM. Also, I must complete every school task even though I have short-term memory loss during school days since my mind is overflowed with other challenges. I have to move from my house to my grandmother's to other places very often, which consumes time out of the day. The busiest days of the week, Saturday is when I have to attend piano school, go shopping and having lunch. Yes, preparing lunch is a challenge because I live with my father and my sister, and neither of us know how to cook proper lunch and dinners, therefore forcing us to travel long distances to a restaurant or consume time buying our lunch. My dad usually starves at work since he works in an office where there are no cooks, and before he goes to the office he has to drop us off at our far away school or at our grandmother's house. At school, since we eat breakfast at 6:00AM, we get hungry during class due to recess being at 10:50, which gives us almost five hours without food. Lunch is at 1:30PM, then school finishes at 3:10. We visit the library until 4:30 to finish off all (maybe most of)our homework as our house is too small to allow us to work on our homework (which is on the kitchen bench or on the computers). Therefore, we try to finish our written homework at school. Then comes the irritating challenge. Traffic. Traffic causes us to arrive home at 6:00PM or even 7:00PM, which makes us really hungry, due to our extra 5-6 hours without food. We have dinner for a while at our grandmother's house, our dad still goes without food. Then we go back home and start our homework very late. Sometimes, due to my dad's hard work, some of his work clients come over our house because they either can't understand their work or there are problems with their work and ask my dad for assistance, which further limits our homework time. This causes absolute frustration at night and we have to sleep very late due to our excessive amounts of homework. Another challenge there, having to sleep late and then wake up early really tired. Once we wake up, we have to immediately change into our uncomfortable school clothes.

Whew... our life is basically a challenge, very tiring indeed, but I believe that it will pay off. Other daily challenges include trying to cope with all of the problems in my family, which I might not want to state, and cope with being amongst the least popular students in school (but that doesn't matter to us) due to our drastic difference. If I have one wish, it would be to live a relaxing life.

::As an artist, I do not prefer any colour/shade/tint to another, since I love all colours and I have to judge my preferred tint/shade of grey based on the type of artwork I am painting.

::When we were small, we used to have a pair of dinosaur Wellington boots, but never ended up using them. My family doesn't like it when I run around in the rain, so there's another thing. But when at school during a rainy day, I will thank the rain and run around in it (after school, off course) if I have time, just without the boots.

There are many foods I can live without. Vegetables, fruit, bread, vegan chicken flavoured rice crackers, cookies, biscuits, semolina cake, ice-cream and chocolate. I'd be glad if there weren't such thing as meat, as eating the flesh of an innocent animal makes me feel guilty and sad. However, I am the bread master, as everybody can call me, and a day without bread is like a day without sunshine. I cannot state how much I love bread. Fruits and vegetables are a delicacy! I especially love peas, carrots, cucumbers, lettuce and corn. The rest of the stated foods are what my best friend associates us with, (the ice-cream twins) and since I love ice-cream and certain sweets a lot, they are in the list.
    Also, due to being a fussy eater, I have a specific list that if one of the foods are gone, I might be sad without. These taste-buds have certain selectives...

If I had a superpower, that would be to transform the world into a beautiful, natural world that once was, without cities, pollution, hatred, bad deeds, and more. I would transform it into an ideal world where every creature loves and respects each other, for instance, a human would not kill an insect, snake or mouse or a crocodile won't eat a gazelle. It would be a world filled with perfection and without illness, and everybody is happy no matter what. There would be no more judging, lying, tears, backstabbing, swearing, anger, frustration and every other bad feeling. Everybody will be equal, both animals and humans. All extinct species (dinosaurs included) will thrive. Humans will no longer want to eat meat, animals will no longer feel threatened and harm other species. Every creature shall be respected, trees will thrive, plants and flowers will bloom, and off course, so will Nintendo characters! They'd also live in this world too. If it's permissible.

Minor superpowers that I would wish for would be to fly, and to have the ability to ban swearing and cursing in Lake Valor... :blush:

15. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    How do you take your coffee? Or tea?

16. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I'm too young to drink coffee, so we both have tea. I like tea with three sugars and when it's hot. I don't really know about tea more than that since I only drink it once I'm sick.

17. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    How do you like your music? Do you like it quiet or loud? What is / are your favourite genre(s)?

18. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    We really love music. Most of the time we enjoy quiet music, but when we're in the car we prefer it moderately loud.

Our favourite genres include classical music, bird songs, songs from the 50's to the 80's, game music and environmental sounds (if that counts as music). When I'm not listening to my Kid Icarus: Uprising soundtrack, the radio is often on Smooth FM since it plays lot's of old songs and good songs from nowadays.

19. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    What's the worst type of weather in both your opinions?
    Best type of weather?

20. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Since we love nature a lot, I guess the only type of weather we dislike are ones that are natural disasters.

We love anything that nature provides us, weather it will be sunny, rainy, stormy, cloudy or anything! < Pun intended.