1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

BiohazardSr's question thingy

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BiohazardSr, Sep 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Well I guess I should probably do one of these too now. Go ahead ask away, but keep in mind that there are some things that I will not answer. Obvious stuff just use your common sense and we should be good. I will answer any questions whenever I see it. So the question that I not comfortable answering I will let you know. Other than that I'm open for any sort of question

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Thoughts on Bill Nye the Science guy?

If your house burst into flame and you only had time to grab three things to make it out safely, what would you grab? Assume pets and other humans make it out on their own.

What annoys you more than anything else?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BiohazardSr likes this.
  3. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    He's gotten a bit too political, and a bit too extreme on the whole make sure your child believes in evolution got my taste, but he's good. Admittedly thought I have never seen an episode of Bill Nye the science guy... Sorry

Hmm that's tricky. Defiantly phone and wallet, so I have identification and contacting people covered. If all my things were burning I'd probably want something to give me comfort. Maybe my comforter. Cats I can throw in the car to keep them in one place, keys are easy to grab while running. Actually factoring in that can do the same with wallet so maybe uh laptop. Gotta keep entertained somehow. Everything else super important I can throw as much ad I can in the thick tool chest in my room that should most likely protect it.

And what annoys me the most, lot of things I hate. Maybe the most is when I'm trying to defend myself and I get interrupted. Maybe. It's a long list

4. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What are you most passionate about?

Do you have a second stomach for desserts? Sweet or savoury?

5. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Hmm. I am very loyal and dedicated to those friends who are so close to me that I call them family. There's about six of them.

Oh I love desserts. My family has to be very cautious when ordering them because I'm known to eat it all very quickly. That being said I love savory over sweet. Salty is actually my favorite taste. With all the other taste you have so much more options in flavor combinations. If you're making me something, remember that sweet never goes with the main dish. Leave it with the desserts.

6. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    What's the worst time/place your foot fell asleep?

What's your opinion on traveling?

7. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Hmm, probably at the gym. I had to sit there for a bit before I could continue. That's never good because you hold up everyone else.

You know there's many answers to that depending on the situation. Plane rides I actually like. It's very lovely to see the world from above. Excepting when riding in a military cargo plane. No windows and very cramped, but they give you food so that's nice. Road trips depends on a lot too. Best case scenario, trip involves nice scenery and plenty of new foods as well as I'm driving with friends in the car. I'm not a fan of the back, or with family

8. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Favorite food?

Favorite book?

Favorite Pokémon?

Strangest thing that ever happened to you?

9. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Bacon. Definitely bacon. However it's better in moderation. I used to be that guy who ate it all the time, but it just got boring so I stopped. I had again like five weeks later and it was amazing.

The Martian. I read it before the movie was ever even a commercial. It's a great book about an astronaut who gets left behind on a mars mission after a freak storm. There are done inaccurate things, but it is a very intelligent movie nonetheless.

That's a hard one. I go back and forth on that one. I like four in particular; gardivoir, gengar, regigigas, and deoxys. They are all very interesting canon wise. The games really don't show how amazing a lot Pokémon really are. I'm sorry, but if regigigas steps on shuckle it will most likely kill it

Hmm that's an interesting one. I can't remember anything directly to me, but I observe a lot of weird stuff; the world tallest white guy stereotype, dude in a pink dress, funny things kids say. Perhaps the weirdest was I was at a McDonald's and this dude noticed my mil ID and started going on about he's in the an army to. At first I was like cool, but then he goes on about he's in God's army and he mumbled the rest, but I'm just sitting there like "ok that's nice, now please go and let me enjoy my mcnuggets"

10. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Weirdest thing you've eaten in the last week?
    What's your opinion on Halloween?

11. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    There's a lot dude. I've had cow stomach, caviar, raw squid, and many others. And I will continue to have many more because I love eating new foods

It is the greatest thing ever. It's the only time I'm allowed to give children free candy. On a serious note though, I love decorating. Having everything just right for that good scare

12. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What is your favourite holiday and why? Least favourite?

13. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Halloween. See answer above.

Well, there's a few. Valentine perhaps might be my least. I see little point in it. I'm not sure why it started either. And like most, I don't have anyone to share it with.

14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you could create your own alternate universe, what would be the first things you would make in it?

If you accidentally were transported into the Mystery Dungeon world and became a Pokémon, which one would you be and why?

15. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    If I could make my own alternate universe I would make bending a real thing because I just love the idea of people bending the elements. Plus I'd want to go play Pai Sho with Iroh in the spirit world.

In regards to mystery dungeon, I'm not too sure. If I can be any first stage Pokémon then I probably pick... uh... Ralts! Because I love Gardevoir, and I'd want to make mini black holes. I actually haven't played too much of the Mystery Dungeon series, as in I think I've played one and I can t remember which one it is. I know when I was hanging out with a group of friends one of them had a gameboy with mystery dungeon and we did the personality quiz, and I got mudkip

16. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Would you ever like to be on TV?

17. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Funny enough I have been in an interview with the local news crew. Only for like the second though. I wasn't the one being interviewed. In all honesty it depends on why I'm there. Most likely yes though

18. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Would you like to be famous for something one day? What for, if so?

19. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Oh absolutely. I'd love to be known for advancing our knowledge in a big way. I want to get into the field of animal science, and a friend of mine wants to partner up with me to help him make better rinks that are modeled after animals.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is your opinion on photosynthesis?

:: Have you had any close-call or near-miss situations that may have been harmful or even dangerous?

:: Is there a 'BiohazardJr'?