1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: New Features!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Shada, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    [​IMG]
    Since the Pokémon mystery dungeon site opened up its doors on September 17th, there's been a lot of new news about the game on Pokémon's website! For those that don't keep up with the website, here's the news that you've been missing.
    The New Mystery dungeon game has a street pass feature! You can use one of your friend's Pokémon to help you on your next adventure, but they'll battle on their own, so you have no control of them.
    Looplets! These things are special items that you can equip to your Pokémon, but with an emera; another item, you can get an even more of a bonus! Once you pick up an Emera and finish the dungeon, it disappears from the looplet! Here are links to a looplet and emeras.[X] [X]
    Also instead of taking three whole turns to attack a boss or any Pokémon in a dungeon, all of your Pokémon can attack that boss in one turn with an alliance attack!
    In other Mystery dungeon games, there are certain Pokémon that take care of the shops in the games. Although some of the Pokémon stay in the same shops, like Kangaskhan [3D='115']and Kecleon [3D='352'],there are some new Pokémon that take the shops.

• Klefki opens treasure chests for a price, [3D='707']
    • Cofagrigus takes the bank, [3D='563']
    • and Hawlucha does TM's. [3D='701']
    These are all the updates for Pokémon:Mystery Dungeon as of now, but as time passes on, we'll find more news for you in the future, so stay tuned!
    [​IMG]
    (Edit- Turns out the reviews for the game turned out to be the previous Mystery Dungeon games, so for those who read that, I sincerely apologize as it was an error on my end.)​
    ---
    What's your opinion on the new features so far? Do you like the concepts of the Looplets and Emeras, or are there too much added bonuses in the game?
    In the old mystery dungeon games, which was your favorite shop and why? Do you have a favorite shop our of any of the shops above, or would you have to see when you get the game? Will these reviews change your opinion of the game, or do you want it to play it for yourself?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    This is my first Mystery Dungeon game, and I'm excited to play it. I hope it's as good as I anticipate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Uhm. The linked review is actually a review of Gates to Infinity, and so is the GameSpot review. The only site to review Super so far is a weekly blog site thing and it gave Super nearly perfect marks. Every other site is waiting for the release date.

Though of it did get bad scores when it came out, I would be really nervous, but I would buy it anyways. It seems like such an expansive idea that I really hope it doesn't flop.

Shada likes this.
  4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Ah, thanks for catching that!~
    I thought it was a bit weird that IGN had an update about it due it not coming outside of Japan.
    It's an error on my end, but it's fixed now.

shinygiratinaz likes this.
  5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I surely hope the upcoming mystery dungeon game is going to be really good! Based on the trailer it looks like they are incorporating both the cool graphics from Gates To Infinity and the Deep Storylines the Originals had into one "super" adventure.

These additional features seem really neat. It makes sense for a Pokémon like Klefki to open treasure chests rather than have Xatu have a migrane attack and burst them open.

6. SugarCubez

SugarCubez Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    The game just came out in America!!! YUSS. :D

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Now it's up to Europe to wait for its release... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.