1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

N's Castle

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What did you guys think of N's castle? It was one of the best places in Black and White in my opinion, the music was great too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I thought it was awesome to see it vault out of the ground instead of going through the Champion like I thought I would. The lightning also had an effect because I was under a lightning storm at the time. The music was awesome, no annoying battles, just straight to the top.

And then I get cock-blocked three times by Ghentis and slapped back down to the Pokémon League. And both Cheren and the Champion were right behind me. Thanks guys.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I liked it, was a neat locaction. I liked how it falling had an effect on the Unova in the sequels, with the old Victory Road getting broken and unstable over time causing a landslide due to it falling in on itself, and going through the ruins of the old castle. Was pretty neat, the whole thing reminded of the stuff you see in other RPGs with a big final boss in his fancy final area that makes an appearance at the end.

4. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Loved it. I ended up wandering the castle before the final battle, which was interesting. The room I spent the most time in, and went straight for in the sequal is N's room. Its music is gloriously innocently creepy, and ofcorse the room matches that beautifully.

5. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    N's castle was probably favorite location in BW! When I first heard the music I didn't want to leave the place, it was so nice :) And like Doima said, I liked how it was brought back into bw2. Great place :D

6. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    It's awesome! Music is cool, the aura was amazing and the cutscene... it was outstanding! Probably one of the greatest places in the Unova region.

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I love the crumbled N's castle you find in Black and White 2. It was fun to see the old place again.

8. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I loved N's castle too! The atmosphere in N's Room was amazing! I really love the music in it. In Black/White 2 my feelings in this room grown stronger....it was like I could see the young N playing in this room...only his Pokémon with were there too.

9. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I absolutely loved N's castle. The environment is truly fit for a King in B/W, with little cracks of N's true, abused life sprinkled here and there. His room shows how much Ghetsis spoiled N to get him to agree and believe his lies. Its music shows how, while N had a good life, it was disturbing and shocking how terrible it was.
    In B/W2, the castle is wrecked and destroyed. N's room's music has now slowed and lagged, which I believe shows how N, psychologically, is similar to a collapsed music box, still struggling to play. His happy attitude in such a dreary environment shows just how much happier and healthier N is now that he's away from his father.

Probably my favorite place in the whole game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.