1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Reborn's Ask Me Anything!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Reborn, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Hey everybody. I thought I'd post one of these threads since everybody else seems to be and it looked interesting. So yeah feel free to ask a question or a few about anything :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    What's your favorite color?

On a scale 1 to 10, how much do you like anime?

When it comes to Kyurem, why do you like Black Kyurem the best?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    I love deep purple, it reminds me of some space wallpapers like this which I just think are beautiful :)

Honestly I'd say about a 5-6. Other than Pokémon and Yu-gi-oh which I was obsessed with as a kid and watched recently for nostalgia I really don't have much experience with anime. I always tell myself I'm going to start watching it but I never got around to it.

Kyurem-B is a freaking powerhouse, having a monstrous attack stat and usable special attack stat, with pretty great bulk and decent speed. Its versatility is crazy once you think about it (it gets moves like Shadow Ball/Claw, Rock Slide/Stone Edge, Zen Headbutt/Psychic, Signal Beam, Flash Cannon/Iron Head, as well as all the standard coverage moves like Earth Power and Fusion Bolt) and has many viable sets (Scarf, LO 3 attacks in either physical and special variants, Sub Roost, AV). It has a great ability, making Ice Beam and Earth power have perfect neutral coverage. In OU I consider it underrated but in a draft setting it's ridiculous. That and I think it has the best design in my opinion.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  4. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Here's a puzzle for you

If you chose one of the answers below randomly, what would be the probability of randomly selecting the right answer?
    • 1/4
    • 1/2
    • 1/4
    It's 0, apparently. Because if it was 1/4, there are 2 1/4's therefore being 1/2 probability. If it was 1/2, then there is only one therefore it is 1/4 probability. And so on and so forth.

Mind games aside, here are some questions for you:
    >Favorite Video Game?
    >Favorite Book
    >Alignment? Lawful good Neutral good Chaotic good Lawful neutral (True) neutral Chaotic neutral Lawful evil Neutral evil Chaotic evil

5. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Oh I get the puzzle I guess, a bit of a weird one but yeah.

Favourite video game I would say would have to be Minecraft. Not just for personal experiences playing it with friends, but just what the game has turned in to and what the players have made of it from what essentially is a very barebones game. Players are making their own adventure maps, game modes and some colossal builds. And the game is never over, which is something I like in a game.

My favourite book has to be Game of Thrones, probably a fairly popular choice.

And I honestly have no idea what alignment really means, I've never played D&D and I don't think it's a very popular thing in the UK. Sorry :s

6. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What's the cutest Pokémon in your opinion? Ugliest?

7. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    @[member='Reborn'], It's fine, it's almost a personal joke of mine. Basically, alignment has 2 axes: lawful/neutral/chaotic and good/neutral/evil. They basically determine how you act. the first axes determines your respect for the "law" and "rules", the second is how "good/evil" you are.

8. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    I'd have to say cubchoo, that little guy is adorable :P

And Dunsparce. There just isn't anything about the design I like. I don't really understand what it's supposed to be, I think its colour scheme is pretty ugly and I just don't see the point of it. Even though Deltheor has made some incredible art of it, I don't think there's a Pokémon he couldn't make look amazing.

And mweep I guess I would say neutral good then? I don't really know if I'm supposed to answer that as myself or my theoretical D&D character lol.

9. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is your favourite fruit?

Are you a coffee or tea person? Or neither?

10. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Man that's a tough one. I guess bananas, simply because I add it to a lot of the stuff I eat but yeah there's so many.

And definitely tea, ever since I found a Chocolate and Coconut flavoured herbal tea that's basically all I drink now haha

11. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    How long did it take you to learn Photoshop? Your work is honestly sooo good.

12. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Why thank you! :D That's a really difficult question since I've been pretty sporadic with it. I started making signatures in 2010, started making things that I wouldn't be ashamed of now in 2011-2012 and I took a massive break from 2013-2014 and half way through 2014 until very recently. So I guess technically around 5 years, but very much on and off.

13. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    What is your opinion on horses?

14. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    I wouldn't say I really have one. I would say that I like them, but they seem like one of those things where you either love them and ride them every day or can't stand them for whatever reason. But yeah my opinion would be they're alright. I generally like smaller animals to be honest.

15. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Why did you choose the name Reborn? Have you been born multiple times? Are you hiding something????

16. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Tbh, not for any particular reason. I just thought it was something that sounded cool when I was like 11 and it stuck I guess.

East likes this.
  17. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    How many amiibo do you have?
    If the zombie apocalypse happened, would you hide or fight?
    What made you laugh today?

18. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Unfortunately none. I don't actually own any games which are compatible with them so there wouldn't be much point in getting any.

Honestly it depends on how bad the situation was. If life's still worth living at that point I'd do what has the highest chance of me surviving. Otherwise I'd probably just fight to get it over and done with.

How happy my 10 month old cousin was around my dog. They were freaking adorable :P

19. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    How did you get into making graphics?

20. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Hmmm, it was a while back (like 7 years) when I wanted to get in to video editing, and from that people started asking me to make signatures from screenshots from the videos I was editing. Then from that I wanted to learn more about how to make signatures after some friends made me some that I loved.
    Here they are :)
    https://i.gyazo.com/e11b87270bc1ab9e13e6afc843ba98bf.png

And from that I just kept making them and I joined a graphics site to learn about it in more detail.