1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow available for the 3ds!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Shada, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    [SIZE=12pt]For those that haven't seen Nintendo Direct's latest reveal yet, we've got you've covered! [/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=12pt]There are three new games coming to the 3ds E-Shop, and for classical fans, or for new fans who haven't played the three original games, now's your best chance![/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=12pt]Yes, Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow is coming to the 3ds E-Shop! They're coming out on February 27th, 2016, which is 20 years since Pokémon came out in Japan! Unfortunately, Japan will have the chance to receive the E-shop copy and a boxed copy of the game. They'll also have a chance to get Pokémon Green, one of the four original Pokémon games that aren't available internationally.[/SIZE]​
    [​IMG]
    [SIZE=12pt]Sadly, the original Nintendo Direct video was made private for some odd reason, but IGN has you covered.[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=12pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JomzzA-uq9c[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=12pt]The games are mostly the same, besides that now you can trade with other players using Wi-fi! You can also battle over Wi-fi as well.[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=12pt]For those who want to see a more coverage of Nintendo Direct's, here's the link to @[member="Touya"]'s article, which covers the rest of Nintendo's games! [X][/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=12pt]XXX[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Who's excited for Pokémon's 20th Anniversary? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Have you played Red/Yellow/Blue as a kid?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Will you be getting these games?[/SIZE]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    mweep likes this.
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I nearly cacked myself, forgive my language, when I heard about this. It's about damn time Nintendo put Pokémon RBY onto the eShop, and I'm so excited for it! I'm probably going to buy all of them, so I can experience each game separately, and I can't wait to connect with other fans and trade Pokémon, just like my ancestors did back in the day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shada likes this.
  3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm gonna download Yellow as I've never played it before. Gonna be cool to get all the starters. Is it confirmed WI-FI though? It sounded like it was just local wireless.

4. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    From what I read, it was Local Wireless only. I think it wouldn't be the same if it was Wi-Fi trading; it'd just be the same as what we've got now, but with low-rate graphics

5. broongus

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,635.0
    If these versions of R/B/Y have wifi battles and global trading...oh my.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.