1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two Worlds, One Crisis [Luna x Aura]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Dec 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hey guys, and welcome to Two Worlds, One Crisis, the sequel of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team. This story follows on a few months after the end of the last one, which can be read here, and uses most of the same characters. It'll be written by myself and [member='LunarRabbitPikachu'].

Name: Kuro Hidashi ♂
    Height: 180cm
    Eye Colour: Black
    Hair Colour: Black

Name: Asuna Hidashi ♀
    Height: 176cm
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Hair Colour: Black

Name: Amber Jones ♀
    Height: 175cm
    Eye Colour: Green
    Hair Colour: Orange-brown

[3D='lucario'] ↔ [3D='lucario-mega'] Kuro ♂
    Type: Fighting/Steel
    Ability: Inner Focus ↔ Adaptability
    Moves:
    • Aura Sphere (Rapid Fire, Charge Shot, Critical)
    • Dark Pulse (Beam, Wave, Critical)
    • Extreme Speed (Combat, Recovery and Lightweight)
    • Sacred Sword (Speed, Dual-Wield and Balance Breaker)

[3D='shiny-lopunny'] ↔ [3D='shiny-lopunny-mega'] Lunaura ♀
    Type: Normal ↔ Normal/Fighting
    Ability: Cute Charm ↔ Scrappy
    Moves:
    • Sky Uppercut
    • Drain Punch (Offense, Counter)
    • Ice Punch (Offense, Defense)
    • Thunderbolt (Offense, Defense, Distraction)

[3D='shiny-flareon'] Hikaru ♂
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves:
    • Flamethrower
    • Hyper Voice
    • Shadow Ball
    • Hidden Power (Grass)

[​IMG] Kichiro ♂
    Type: Electric
    Ability: Static
    Moves:
    • Volt Tackle
    • Iron Tail
    • Dig
    • Brick Break

[3D='dewott'] Natasha ♀
    Type: Water
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves:
    • Razor Shell
    • X-Scissor
    • Ice Beam
    • Scald
    [3D='absol'] Ophelia ♀ & [3D='meloetta'] Melody ♀, Kuro's Pokémon from another dimension
    [3D='mienshao'] Sakura ♀ & [3D='infernape'] Flare ♂, friends of Lunaura's
    [3D='umbreon'] Umbreon ♀ & [3D='liepard'] Liepard ♂, Lunaura's old teammates
    • [3D='eevee'] Eevee ♂ & [3D='purrloin'] Purrloin ♀, Umbreon and Liepard's children
    [3D='salamence'] Salamence ♂, [3D='chansey'] Chansey ♀, [3D='machamp'] Machamp ♂, [3D='bisharp'] Bisharp ♂ & [3D='mightyena'] Mightyena ♂, members of Yveltal's army
    [3D='luxray'] ♂ & [3D='shiftry'] ♂, ???

This story takes place 6 months after the events of the first story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

"Asuna, I'm home." Kuro called out as he stepped into the apartment he called a house. It wasn't very big, but it was what he had known as home for the past 6 months.

"Back from school already? Did you run here?" Asuna giggled from the kitchen.

"I have free periods after lunch on Tuesdays, remember? I get to leave early." Kuro sighed, not amused.

"Right, right, I forgot..."
    Kuro walked from the door into the kitchen, where he was greeted by a big hug from Asuna. He held a plastic bag in his hands.

"Oh? What's this?" Asuna asked, intruiged.
    "Since I had time before I got home, I decided to go shopping for dinner. You should know what's in here, I was the one who went shopping." He said flatly, placing the bag on the table. It was filled with lots of fresh greens and sauces, which when added with noodles made Kuro's favourite stir-fry dish.
    "Is something wrong, Kuro? You seem really... down about something." Asuna said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"No, I'm fine. Just... tired. I'm going to my room." Kuro sighed, brushing Asuna'a hand from his shoulder and exiting the kitchen, walking through the apartment until he reached his room, locking the door as he entered. He sat at his desk, where a lone orb sat. Kuro stared into the orb swiping the air in front of it to change what was showing, until something came up that made hsi heart skip a beat, and a small smile creep onto his face. He stroked the orb as a single tear rolled down his face.
    "Luna... I miss you so much everyday..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    For the past 6 months, Lunaura and the others have been really busy. First off, Umbreon and Liepard now have a family of their own; they sometimes come by with their offspring for Natasha, Hikaru, and Kichiro. Secondly, Manaphy had decided to return to the sea to fulfill his duties to help protect it, for it is known as the prince of the sea. Third, but sadly, some of the warriors with the group Lunaura is in had died due to old age including the psychic types. Next, Charizard and his crew had returned to doing missions for they are a rescue team. Then, Sakura and Flare had decided to live with Lunaura and her little army to help protect the forest of destruction. Finally, Sceptile and Celebi had returned to the future for it is their home.

As for Lunaura and her children, they've also been busy themselves. Kichiro and Natasha have volunteered to help out with watching the forest of destruction for they are close to fully growing up. Hikaru often keeps Lunaura company, but plays with other children that live in the forest that come visit. Lunaura has... Well... Been normal, but not too normal. She often just does her normal duties as leader and has her friends and children, but there are times when she feels... lonely... Yes, she has her children, but they can't stay with her forever. She wants them to have a life as well. She once had a lover, but he had to leave in order to live again. Since then, there are orbs around this world so he can watch her and the others. She sometimes doesn't like them for it makes her feel that he's just watching her so he can make sure she's not doing anything crazy. But other times, it lets her know that he's somewhat around which helps her feel somewhat happy, but not completely.

Lunaura finally finishes tucking her children into their leafy beds for the night. After all, they worked hard today and they need rest. It's a good thing she has the night off; so she can put them to bed. She then looks and sees one of the orbs. She smiles a tiny bit, but it quickly faded as she turns and sighs as she sits on a rock and just stares at the entrance in case someone needs her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Dinner's ready Kuro!" Asuna called from the kitchen.

"I'll be right there!" Kuro called back, swiping across the orb to switch it off, before he headed to the kitchen. He arrived to see Asuna sitting at a small table with two chairs on opposite ends, each accompanied by a cutlery set and meal placed on the table.

"So, what were you doing in there?" Asuna asked through a mouthful of her dinner.

"What do you think I was doing?" Kuro mumbled.

"Of course, the same as every other day. You really miss her don't you?" Asuna sighed.

"I was trapped in there for twelve years, and I fell in love with her more times than I can count. She's not normal, like you. She doesn't like being alone, and me leaving isn't exactly doing her any favours. She just wants the presence of someone who loves her. She's just like... like..." Kuro trailed off.

"She's just like you. When you were little you were always sick, but you hated being alone. That's why we always played games together." Asuna smiled, eating another mouthful of food. She chewed and swallowed it, before continuing.

"Dad had some exciting news today, while you were at school."

"Oh yeah? What did he say?

"He said the research team has found a way for you to go back to that world; Luna's world."
    Kuro almost chocked on the food in his mouth.

"Shut up! No, there's no way!" he said, shocked.

"They're developing tech that allows you to enter the world using a virtual reality headset, like the ones they use in VRMMOs. It's still in development, but they're about a week away from perfecting it. Apparently they've been studying it since you came back. Isn't that great, Kuro?" Asuna smiled, before realising that Kuro was crying, which caused his glasses to fog up.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'll get to see her... Soon, I'll get to see her again..." he whispered, a smile creeping onto his face so infectious that Asuna couldn't help smiling too.

"That's right, you'll be able to see her. But it'll be like any regular VRMMO; your body can only handle so much time there. You'll be able to spend the whole weekend there if you take regular breaks, but any longer might be harmful to your health."

"That doesn't matter. I'll be able to see her, to feel her, to speak to her. I'll be back where I'm needed." Kuro smiled.

"Good. Now eat all of your dinner; I didn't make your favourite meal for nothing!" Asuna said, kicking Kuro's leg from under the table.

"Yes, ma'am..." Kuro mumbled, rubbing his leg.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura continues to watch the entrance for the whole night, without getting any sleep. She knows that someone won't like this, but she still has her duties to perform. She sighs as she decides to go for a walk. Lunaura continues to walk until she sees the cave that is said to have a legendary beast slumbering in there. She expects it to be quiet, but something catches her by surprise. She hears a voice!

"Darn... it seems it has gone back to sleep... oh well, I guess I'll have to report this to the bosses..."

Lunaura glares as she gets ready for battle as she walks in the cave. "Hey you! Intruder!!" she shouts. She then sees a Luxray who looks at her, but starts to run out. So, she starts to give chase, but due to lack of sleep, she's having trouble keeping up. She then sees it coming towards her with a wild charge quickly and it knocks her out.

THe Luxray smirks and runs off, by the time it's gone, Sakura, a meinshao, finds Lunaura knocked out on the ground. "Lunaura!! Are you alright?!" she asks. When she hears no response, she decided it would be best to get her healed and rested up. Without wasting time, Sakura gets Lunaura on her shoulder and runs to the medicine cave.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Feeling so excited about the prospect of seeing Luna again, Kuro didn't even remember to check on her, so he just went to sleep after doing a bit of homework, and then left for school the next day. When he arrived at school, there was a girl standing at the gate that he recognised.

"Amber? What are you doing here so early?" Kuro asked, approaching her.

"Oh, I was, um, just, uh..." Amber stammered in reply, her light panic easily detectable. Amber was 17, just like Kuro, and the top of her head reached up to about his nose. She had orange-brown hair and bright green eyes, and she had a huge crush on Kuro. Oh? You think that should have been noted earlier? Too bad!

Amber was the class representative for Kuro's class, so she had made it her duty to show him around, since he seemed lost and a bit lonely on his first day. After she asked if the two of them could be friends, because she was told about Kuro's condition, and he did say yes, but only to be polite, since he was still in his depressed state of mind after leaving Luna and the others. Since then, Amber has been hanging around with Kuro during breaks and classes they shared, and she started to develop a small crush on him. But now it's been six months, and she's heard that some other girls have also got a thing for him, so she needed to ask him about his feelings towards her, as well as admit what she's feeling, before somebody else does.

"I wanted to see you. I knew you always came here this early, so I wanted to ask you a question."

"Mhm, go on."

"I'd like to, maybe, come to your house after school? I've never seen where you live." Amber said, her face slowly going from a light pink to a deep red.

"My house? Yeah, sure. I'll just call my sister and tell her we're having guests. I think my dad's coming over tonight as well, so you can meet him too, if you want." Kuro shrugged, taking out his phone.

"His dad's going to be there? Oh, maybe this isn't the right time to ask... Then again, if I do and he says yes, then he can tell his dad straight away!"

"That sounds wonderful. I'll meet you here after school and we can walk back to your house together?" Amber suggested.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure. I'll see you later then." Kuro said, walking off so he could speak to Asuna in a quieter location. Amber just sighed; she really had fallen for this boy.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura finally awoken from her unconscious state. She gets up quickly but flinches as she feels pain all over her body.

"Mom! You need to relax," Kichiro says as he looks to Lunaura with worry.

Lunaura looks to Kichiro and sees him sitting next to her while looking worried. She looks around more and sees Chansey and Sakura. She sighs as she sees them coming to her with a wooden bowl with blue liquid. It smells like oran berries.

"Here, drink this. You'll feel better," Sakura says as she hands the bowl to Lunaura.

Lunaura sighs as she takes the bowl and drinks the soup up a bit. She sighs in some relief and hands the bowl back. "Thanks," she mumbles as she looks down.

"Lunau- I mean, Mistress Lunaura can you explain what happened last night?" Chansey asks.

Lunaura glares a little at Chansey. "You know I do not like being called that," she grumbles.

Chansey had her hands to her hip. "Well, it's not my fault you chose to be this way. And as a warrior/nurse of this area, I have to show respect to the ruler here," she says with a humph. She then sighs and looks to Lunaura. "Please Mistress, tell us what happened?" she asked.

Lunaura sighs as she thinks a bit for a way to explain it. "Well, I was missing Sol... or Kuro... or whatever it is his name is now... So after I tucked the children to bed, I decided to go on a walk. Soon, I heard someone in Yveltal's sleeping chamber and tried to to attack him for intruding. But thanks to my tiredness and that Luxray's attack, he knocked me out and got away..." she explained.

Sakura thinks for a bit and then looks to Lunaura. "W-well, it can't be Chris or Kenta since Kuro took them out... So, I really do not know what it could be... Perhaps it was just a tourist," she suggested.

Lunaura shook her head. "No, it's not. It mentioned about reporting in to its bosses and started to make a run for it when it noticed me," she says with her arms crossed.

Now, Chansey became worried. "Well whatever it is, we must be extra cautious for it know what is going on here. And, they might return..." she says. "Mistress Lunaura, I'll go let everyone know what happened. Your children are on their way back with Liepard, Umbreon, and their children since they came to visit," she added and walks off.

Lunaura sighs and glares at Chansey again as she walks off. She really does not like being called "Mistress" since it's too formal for her. But, it can't be helped..

"I'll continue looking around the area," Sakrua says to Lunaura. "We'll let you know if that Luxray or anyone else has shown themselves. In the mean time, please get some rest," she added as she walks off.

"Yeah... sure..." Lunaura mumbled as she sighs and sits up as she leans onto the cave wall. She notices Kichiro folding his ears back and sighs. "It's alright Kichiro... I'll get some rest," she says to the Pikachu.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "So, this is my place." Kuro smiled, referencing the apartment building which obviously housed many other tenants.

"It's, uh, homie. But I thought you came from a super-rich family?" Amber asked.

"Yeah, my dad's pretty wealthy, but Asuna moved out of our old house ages ago, and I felt more comfortable with her than him, so she's letting me stay with her." Kuro explained, heading towards the door while fishing out his keys.

"I see. And what about your mother?"

Kuro was just about to lock the door, when he stopped dead.

"I don't even remember my mother. She died when I was young, and I've just spent 12 years in a coma..." he mumbled, before proceeding to open the door.

"Right, sorry. I forgot about-"

"Relax, it's fine. It's not like I talk about it all the time. I don't really have many friends here, and not nearly as many as I did before I came here."

"Before? What, did you live somewhere else and moved here?"

"Nah, in the coma. You see, I... Y'know, it'll be just easier to show you." Kuro smiled, walking to his bedroom. Amber followed obediently.

"See this thing here?" Kuro asked, pointing to the orb on his desk. "It let's me see the world I made while I was in the coma from CIS."

"Really?" Amber gasped, walking over to take a closer look.

"Yup. Here, let me show you. Before I left, Asuna put a bunch of orbs in this world to act like cameras, so I can see what's going on. Oh look, there's Luna! She's my wife."

Those last 3 words struck Amber like a bullet. Kuro had a wife?

"Sorry, I must have misheard you, but did you say she was your wife?"

"Is my wife. We've got 4 kids, two of which are our own. We've had our ups and downs; I even killed her once. But even as we live in different worlds, I still love her with all my heart, and I can feel that she still loves me too." Kuro smiled. Amber, however, was far from happy. Her worst fears were becoming real right in front of her, and to an extent that she would have never imagined! Not only was there someone special in Kuro's heart, but they were married, with children!

"I gotta go..." Amber whispered, finding it hard to fight back the tears that formed in her eyes.

"Go? But you just got here. Is something wrong?" Kuro asked, oblivious to the situation. But he never got a response; Amber darted for the door, closing it with an unintentional slam as she ran from the apartment building.

"We didn't even get to have dinner..."

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura continues to sit down. She then has a funny feeling that something must have happened, but can't tell where. She tries to stand up, but was suddenly held down by Kichiro.

"Moooom!" Kichiro whined a bit. "Get some rest!" he says to Lunaura with a pout look on his face.

Lunaura sighs and sits back down. Sometimes, she hates it when her children tell her what to do. But, she can't really complain. After all, she taught them how to help others and they do have their loyal side from their father. She just sat there quietly as Kichiro does the same.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Kuro? What's going on?" Asuna called from the kitchen. Kuro swiped across the orb to turn it off, before walking into the kitchen.

"I have no idea. I was just showing Amber around, and I told her about Luna, then she ran off and didn't say anything." Kuro sighed.

"What did you tell her about Luna?"

"I just said that she's my wife. Is there a problem with that?" Kuro asked, feeling a bit isolated.

"No, but I think... I think Amber had feelings for you, or wanted to confirm whether she did or didn't. I guess you saying that you're already married must have really crushed her." Asuna explained.

"No, that can't be it!" Kuro argued, before he went silent for a moment and shook his head. "There's no way..."

"Kuro, nobody knows us girls better than us girls. If a girl asks to come to your house out of the blue, it's because she likes you."
    Kuro looked at the ground, feeling a bit ashamed.

"But I still want to be friends..."

"Well you can fix that, but not right now. Dad'll be here soon, so go get changed out of your uniform." Asuna ordered.

"OK, OK..." Kuro muttered, shuffling out of the room.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura finally got fed up with resting for the past hours and decided to stand up. Kichiro was about to stop her, but sees that she's doing fine. "Is Mom okay now?" Kichiro asks.

Lunaura takes a deep breath to make sure and relaxes. After a moment, Lunaura looks to Kichiro with a small smile and nods. "Yes, I am alright now," she says to Kichiro. She then looks to the cave entrance and nods to herself. "I'm going to check on everyone," she says to Kichiro as she starts walking out.

Kichiro starts walking beside Lunaura. "I'll go with you mom!" he says to Lunaura. He watches Lunaura nod and continues to follow.

Soon, Lunaura and Kichiro finds Natasha and Hikaru playing with Umbreon and Liepard's children. The two have a male Eevee and female Purrloin; twins like Kichiro and Natasha. Kichiro runs off to play with the children as Lunaura sat down with Umbreon and Liepard.

"Hey, are you alright?" Umbreon asks when she notices Lunaura.

"Yeah, I am fine," Lunaura replies. It seems Chansey had already told them what happened.

"That's not what we mean Lunaura," Liepard said as he turns to look at Lunaura with Umbreon.

Lunaura remained silent. It's obvious what they mean now. They're talking about how she's doing since Kuro wasn't around.

Due to the silence, Umbreon is going to take it as a no. "You know he can still watch us, right?" Umbreon says as she eye narrows at Lunaura.

"But can we see him?" Lunaura back fired. She looks to them emotionlessly, but they can see she's still hurt with what happened. She sees Umbreon sighs; so, she turns away since she knows her answer. "Exactly," she says.

"Lunaura, you know he's not going to like that attitude," Liepard said as he eye narrows at Lunaura.

"And, you know I really don't care," Lunaura says in a small hint of anger and sadness. She really doesn't want to talk about this. She wants to at least calm down from her sudden attack and watch her children play.

Liepard is about to growl but feels Umbreon's worried look and shaking her head. He sighs and continues to watch the children.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro was halfway through getting changed when he realised he hadn't actually checked on Luna for the past 24 hours. So he decided he'd do just that. Walking over to the orb, still half-dressed, he switched it on and swiped in front of the orb to change the views, until he found Luna and everyone else. He listened carefully to what she was saying, and felt guilty that he was making her feel like that way.

"Are you ready, Kuro? Dad's gonna be here any minute." Asuna said, walking into Kuro's room.

"I need to go back." Kuro muttered.

"What?"

"She's not coping, I need to go back. Even for an hour, but I need to go now."
    Asuna smiled, and took her phone out of her pocket, revealing that she was taling a call.

"Yes, he does want to jump." She said into the phone, smiling at Kuro.

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura suddenly sees Bisharp running towards them. He bows a bit. "Forgive me for disturbing your time with the guests and your children Mistress Lunaura, but I just came to inform that the Luxray has returned and he brought someone with him," he says to Lunaura.

Normally, Lunaura would get angry at being called that. But after hearing about Luxray, she immediately gets up. She then looks to Umbreon and Liepard. "I need you both to watch the children for me," she says as she runs off with Bisharp to get to Luxray.

Liepard and Umbreon looked at each other with confusion and then back to where Lunaura and Bisharp ran off to.

~

Bisharp and Lunaura then made it to the spot where Luxray and a Shiftry are surrounded by Mightyena, Machamp, and Salamance. Lunaura glares madly at the two.

"State your business here intruders!" Mightyena growled out as he glares madly at Luxray and Shiftry.

Shiftry continues to look around who's here. He then sees Lunaura and looks at her closely as if he feels like he should know her from somewhere.

Bisharp points to Luxray and Shiftry. "That's them Mistress Lunaura," he says to Lunaura who nods.

Shiftry then looks shocked. "Dude, It's her! The bosses talked about how dangerous this one is!" Shiftry whispered to Luxray.

Luxray looked confused. "That Lopunny? No way, I took her out last night. There is no way she is that dangerous," he mumbles as he glares at Lunaura who eye narrows at him. "Hey you! Take this!" he shouts as he uses wild charge at her.

To Luxray's surprise, Lunaura dodges it and uses drain punch at him hard enough that he crashes to a tree. What surprised him is that some strange dark aura is surrounding her. "Do you really think you can do that to me again?" she asked in a dangerous low voice. She then sees the Shiftry is about to make a run for it, but she beats him and used ice punch at him to knock him out. She stops her dark aura and looks to Bisharp and Machamp. "Throw them out of the forest. Let this be a warning for them if they intrude again," she says as she walks back to Umbreon and Liepard.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro was lying on his bed with no shirt on, while his room was dark and his air conditioner was set to cold.

"Is this really necessary?" Kuro whined through chattering teeth.

"Yes, Kuro. When you jack in to a VRMMO, the recommended condition of your surroundings is dark and cold, so if you need to make an emergency jump out, you're not exposed to heat or light." Kuro's father explained as he fitted a helmet-like device to Kuro's head.

"I'll be here the whole time, and I'll be able to hear everything you say. If there are any problems, just call out to me, K?" Asuna explained.

"OK, I'm ready." Kuro said, closing his eyes.

"Linl start!" Asuna announced, before Kuro felt his body start to change, before he realised he was miles above the ground, and falling fast.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura continues to walk, but was suddenly stopped when she felt something strange entering in. Like something is coming. But before she can check it out, the same Shiftry she knocked out had somehow regained conscious until she sees a seed fall off of him. He had a Reviver Seed. She eye narrows at him as she gets ready to fight.

The Shiftry stopped when he got close to Lunaura despite Bisharp chasing after him. "You... it really is you... you're still alive... Lunaura... the... human from the future..." he says after analyzing her.

Lunaura looks to Shiftry with shock. "How the hell do you know about that?" she asks as she glares madly at the Shiftry! She then sees the Shiftry smirk as he backs up a bit.

"Your time of freedom is running out Lunaura! Soon, you will give us back the data we needed... unlike your parents..." the Shiftry suddenly says as he chuckles a bit.

Lunaura glares madly at the Shiftry and grabs him by the neck. "What are you talking about?" she commands an answer. At the thought of her parents, she had to get an answer about it. "What do you know about me and my parents?" she growls.

"You will tell us what we need to know one way or another!" the Shiftry said through his chokes. "After all, it was my bosses that brought you and your parents into this world and we want the answers of the results of our research!!" he says at her.

Lunaura glares madly and uses sky uppercut at the Shiftry hard and it knocks him out again. Once she releases him, she has her hand to her head as she deep breaths a bit. All of this information the Shiftry gave his is confusing her. What did he mean by some information to his boss... or bosses? And they were the ones that brought her and her parents to this world. She and her parents were raised in a destroyed future!... or at least that's how she lived since she was three. She shakes her head. Perhaps she needs some rest for sure.

Bisharp caught up and sees Lunaura having her hand on her head. "Mistress Lunaura, are you alright?" he asks.

"I'm fine..." Lunaura mumbled. She sighs and walks off. "Make sure he's out," she says to the Bisharp as she walks back to the cave.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Bisharp looked over at Mightyena and shrugged, approaching the Shiftry. Suddenly, there was a loud thud from the other side of the trees behind them.

"Another one?" Mightyena whined.

"Possibly. We have to check it out." Bisharp said, heading in the direction of the noise. Mightyena sighed and followed reluctantly.

~

"Kuro, can you hear me? Kuro?"

Kuro moaned as he sat up, taking in his surroundings.

"Yup, loud and clear. Man, it's great to be back! What Pokémon am I?"
    Kuro lifted his arms to look at them, finding two blue, furry arms with black paws at the end, each with a spike protruding from the back of the paws.

"Sweet, I'm a Lucario!" Kuro smiled.

"OK, we've added some things to this that you can do. I'm going to go through them, and they're important so you have to pay attention." Asuna explained. Kuro was about to respond, when he felt something tackle him back to the ground, standing on his arms to pin them down. It was a Mightyena, and he was yelling at Kuro, but he couldn't hear what he was saying.

"Kuro, what happened?" Asuna gasped.

"I dunno, this Mightyena just tackled me! I didn't even hear him coming! And I can't hear him now!" Kuro yelled.

"No need to shout, I can only hear your voice. Hold on, I'm just going to adjust some settings, and... OK, you should be able to hear now."
    Suddenly, all the sound flodded Kuro's mind, most of it being the obnoxious yelling of Mightyena.

"-to? Huh? Answer me! Who are you talking to?" he yelled, while Bisharp cupped his hands and called out, his voice drowned out by Mightyena.

"I wish I'd landed close to Luna..." Kuro muttered.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Bisharp suddenly glares madly at Kuro. "So, you know Mistress Lunaura as well?! Are you here with that Luxray and Shiftry?!" he asked while glaring at Kuro.

Mightyena continues to hold down Kuro until he answers Bisharp's question.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Luxray? Shiftry? No, I don't know them! I just fell out of the goddamn sky! I can't believe neither of you recognise me, I did make you after all. Now get off of me!" Kuro yelled, squirming under the Mightyena's weight.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Mightyena eye narrows at Kuro's struggle. Just then, a scent catches his attention since it's very familiar. He leans close to Kuro and sniffs him a bit. After a moment, he looks shocked and releases Kuro. "Our apologizes Kuro. I didn't recognize your scent until now," he says to Kuro.

Bisharp became confused until he looks to Kuro carefully. Once he recognizes him, he bows a bit. "We are truly sorry Kuro. We didn't know that you turned into a Lucario," he apologized as well. "Mistress Lunaura is going to be happy to see you," he added with a nod. "So, what brings you here?" he asks.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro brushed the dirt from his chest.

"I came here to see Luna, of course. Oh, but when we get to her, don't tell her it's me. If she doesn't recognise me straight away, just say I'm with those other two, and I've surrendered to give all my information away."

"Why?" Mightyena asked.

"Because I want to see if she recognises me instantly, that's all."

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Bisharp flinches for that is not the best idea. "Well, if you really wanted to do that, I'm afraid that this is a bad time to do so..." Bisharp says as he looks to Kuro. "These intruders we mentioned also know about Mistress Lunaura... and her parents," he says in a serious, yet worried tone. "When I gave chase the the Shiftry, he started scolding Mistress Lunaura about some bosses responsible for bringing Mistress Lunaura and her family the future version of your world. I still do not know what they want, but they, mentioned about some research," he added as he walks with Kuro and Mightyena to Lunaura's den.