1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Because of you...

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by BiohazardSr, Dec 20, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    The game is simple. Tell the world why something Jake's because of the above user. Example:

Because of you BiohazardSr, I can't walk outside with out fearing random clown mobs

Because of you anon, it now rains glass in Kansas

Ready? Steady. Start!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Because of you, @[member="BiohazardSr"], I was doused with lava the moment I stepped outside of the house.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Because of you [member=✯Ho-OhLugia✯], I'm now wanted in 23 different states in the US, including Hawaii and Alaska.

4. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    No worries!

Because of you, @[member="Sanctuary"], I tumbled down Mount Everest when I reached the top! You just had to yell and cause an avalanche, yes?

5. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    I did feel the need to, yes. Revenge is a dish best served cold after all.

Because of you [member=✯Ho-OhLugia✯], I will always contemplate life, and wonder why things are the way they are, every single time I eat breakfast.

6. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Ah yes, the pondering of life before the first meal. I have always agreed with this behavior.

Because of you, ahem, @Sactuary, I now have travel far to the depths of New South Wales to get to my favourite restaurant, since apparently you shut down the nearest chain to me.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    @[member="✯Ho-OhLugia✯"]

Because of you, there is neither light nor warmth in my surroundings, and I find myself having to entertain my time by candlelight.

8. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Wow @[member="Eclipse"]... I did not know what I was capable off. AT LEAST it wasn't on purpose.

However, because of you, a tectonic plate signed a deal with Australia (of course, with much support by you) so that it can sit right under the tectonic plate. Shame.

9. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    @[member="✯Ho-OhLugia✯"] That might, but it's because of you two that I'm no longer allowed within fifty feet of any waffle house. And I really liked their hash browns

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    it's because of you @[member="BiohazardSr"] that I can no longer shop at Kmart. Why did you have make trails of tomato and cheese sauce leading in and out of various places in the store then blame it on me?

11. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    OH! But that's not as bad as my fate. Because of you, Oh @[member="Strytho"], I had to edit my post because you posted at the exact same minute as I did.

12. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    @[member="✯Ho-OhLugia✯"] oh yeah, well because of that I don't know what I did!

13. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Because of you, @[member="BiohazardSr"], I can't get this stupid song out of my head.

14. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Because of you, @[member="LadySmugleaf"], I've been kidnapped by the Mafia!

15. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Because of you, @[member='Eru Iluvatar'], I now have to live in hiding, for the supervolcano has exploded in my backyard

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    @[member="mweep"]

Because of you, there are hordes of tiny animals stampeding right outside my dwelling place, and I can't possibly hope to eat them all. Now I must wait until they lemming themselves out of existence.

On the plus side, I will be well-fed for a few days...

17. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Because of you, @[member="Eclipse"], I have to recall my army of tiny animals! It took days to plan this, dammit!

18. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    @Eru Illuvatar

Because of you, you have saved the animals from being eaten by a dragon. But the dragon's dwelling place has been unfurnished.

19. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
  20. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Because of you, @[member="Sanctuary"], I had to search for a link to link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.