1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Shuffle Psychical Release + Pokémon Shuffle Events!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Shada, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    [​IMG]
    Nintendo has just announced that a boxed copy of Pokémon Rumble will be available in Europe, and Australia!For those that don't know, Pokémon Rumble is, a free to play game that you can download from the 3ds has micro-transactions, which provides you with gems that are limited in the game.The psychical copy of the game, which will come out on January 22nd (January 23rd in Australia) will get rid of the micro transactions, meaning you start with 3,000 Poke Diamonds- and the gold digger item that provides 40 Poke Diamonds per day. No price has been announced as of yet for the game. There is also no word on a North American Release.

[​IMG]
    • As for Pokémon Shuffle news, there are quite a bit of events this holiday season! The 1.3 update last week brought a couple of new events and stores! (Of course, there are new stages that were added to the main game and new Expert stages.)
    • A special shop is now open that you can exchange jewels for limited edition special items!
    • Regice, Kledeo, Regigigas, and Shaymin are all available for capture!
    • Last but not least, Pokémon Shuffle has reached 5 million downloads worldwide- so Pokémon decided to celebrate with Mewtwo. Mewtwo is available in your gifts until January 12th.
    ---
    Have any of you claimed your Mewtwo yet? If so, how do you like it?
    Will any of you get the Pokémon Rumble psychical version once it comes out? Or do you prefer the psychical version?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    I'm sorry, but I had to point this out...
    Does that mean only Sabrina can play it?
    >>you said psychical not physical.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shada likes this.
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Uhm... I might've misread or missed some things in the article, but I don't believe Pokémon Shuffle was getting a physical release too? I thought it was only Pokémon Rumble...

4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Sorry for all of the confusion folks!~
    Only Pokémon Rumble is getting a boxed release- I put these two pieces of news together as they're both mobile apps.
    (I changed the word psychical- to boxed, sorry about that!

mweep likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.