1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    What video games are you currently playing? Why do you like it? What's it about? How long have you been playing them? When do you think it'll slow down? Are you interested in it, or has it not hooked you into it yet/at all?

Feel free to post again as you find and play new games. This topic is ment to be like the "What are you listening to?" one, but with a little more substance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I recently got back into Skyrim. I stopped for maybe a year or so, and I just got done picking out all the mods I want, tweaking them to my liking, and eliminating their conflicts (I can operate TESVEdit with my eyes closed now). At this point, I might be able to avoid ever going to Nexus again. Unlikely, but maybe.

I'm doing semi-hardcore survivalist right now. RND, Frostfall, Hunterborn, Damoyl. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to un-modded Skyrim.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time 3D. Everyone keeps saying that the Water Temple is hard, so they're kind of scaring me. Anyway, it's a really beautiful game so far, as I am only up to the beginning of Kind Dodongo's Dungeon.

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I've been binge-playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf a lot lately, trying to get my house upgraded.

Luckily, this game is pretty casual, and going back in time to fix something that you might have missed is super easy. Since I play a lot of intense games, AC: NL is a good way for me to slow down and play a peaceful, easy game.

5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Apart from Ocarina of Time 3D, we're trying to get all the golden Skulltulas for Hyrule Warriors, while also playing the Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and the Minish Cap. Lot's of Legend of Zelda!

6. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Currently re-playing the story mode of Dragon Ball: Xenoverse with a new character I made based on Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul.
    Other than that, I've been re-playing some old emulated games on my phone. I'm not really playing them over again but rather just re-playing certain stages for fun or to find collectibles or something. I might try to find a new game to emulate later tonight since I've been getting pretty bored of the ones I have, considering I've finished them all.

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade Chronicles X because holy crap there's still so much to do and it's super fun. It's such a beautiful game and it's a good example of how to do an open world game correctly.

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm playing Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights like now. It's kinda like a combination of Professor Layton and Pokémon along with dungeon crawler elements which takes place in late 19th century Paris. It's really great and I love it, but it's sad to see many people on the Internet disagree with me...

9. Heroine of Winds

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Currently, I'm wanting to continue playing Yoshi's Woolly World since lately I've been falling in love with the game. As a Yoshi nut, Woolly World is such an adorable and calming game, so it's mainly why I'm wanting to get back into it.

10. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Now I've been replaying Pokémon Platinum and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Two really amazing games!

11. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Rainbow Moon has been the one game I'm playing on and off on the Vita. I've got 45+ hours clocked on it now and I don't even know if I'm halfway done or not.

On the other platforms, I'm having another go at Deadpool after not playing it in a while. wasn't too impressed with it in the beginning but it's starting to grow on me. Outside of that, I'm taking a crack at trying to platinum AC Syndicate, and maybe muster up the courage to play Bloodborne soon.

12. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I am now playing the heck out of Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. It's an amazing game and I'm enjoying myself a lot.

13. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I am now playing the heck out of Fire Embelm Fates: Birthright, it's an amazing game and I'm enjoying myself quite thoroughly. As soon as I beat Birthright, I will attempt to beat Conquest, and then I will be able to claim that what you say is true :)

14. Heroine of Winds

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Playing through Pokémon Yellow (on my 3DS) & Omega Ruby because I'm in a big Pokémon kick now. XD

15. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Just platinum'd Lego Marvel Superheroes for PS3 a while ago, and now I'm trying to decide what to play next.

Turned on my 3DS in the meantime to try and wifi battle with friends. Went into random battles whilst I was waiting and after I eventually find an opponent, the first thing I face is a shiny Xerneas. So nope. xD

16. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I'm slowly finding myself getting back into Pokémon, which is always nice. Let's see, other than that I've been playing some more fallout 4 recently. I'll be playing smash for a while. Oh and I do need to start playing the Talos Principle more often.

17. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm currently playing through Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. I just passed the
    huge plot twist (even though this is not really a spoiler, every PMD game has a huge plot twist)
    and I hope to finish it soon so that I can focus on my school work :sweat:

18. PlatoXaiver

PlatoXaiver What did he forget? What did he remember?

PokéPoints:
    ₽68.2
    Oh boy I'm still trying to 100% Fallout 4
    Getting the Benevolent Leader Trophy is going to be a pain, but I think I can do it...
    To make it worse that's the only Trophy I need before I get the Platinum...

19. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I've been juggling Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Pokémon Yellow, and Xenoblade Chronicles X! I mostly play Xenoblade 3D at work while I'm on break, since it makes the time go by faster. I'm also working on raising my team in Yellow, and slowly grinding for items for my various builds in Xenoblade X. I'm having a blast with all of them, haha.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    I am currently replaying my Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon Diamond/Platinum, and Pokémon Emerald to do some contests. Also, I'm playing Pokémon Yellow to celebrate the 20 years of Pokémon. :3

Aside from Pokémon, I have also been playing Tomodachi Life so I can torture the people in there owo and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance so I can do some challenges. :)