1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LF: The following Legendaries

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Gentlemenian, Jan 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gentlemenian

Gentlemenian Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    So I'm really close to completing the National Pokédex for the first time, and I'm almost at the point where all I need are legendaries and some trade evolutions. Would anyone be willing to help me out on completing this endeavor? Here is a list of the Legends that I still have to acquire:
    Mew (This list was originally much longer) (Technically Volcanion as well but that isn't out yet).
    Would anyone be willing to trade me one or more of those Pokémon to help me? I would of course give it back right away, for the reasons of not wanting to steal and not to mention the Pokémon I'll be trading will most likely be Pokémon I need to evolve in order to complete the Pokédex. Thank you in advanced to anyone who agrees to help me with this!

2. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I think it'd be a bit easier for me to list what I don't have available for spot trading, and that's Mew, Regigigas, Victini, and Zygarde.

I can also trade you over some evolutionary stones if you need them, I still have a ton of spares from when I was farming them to complete my own dex, especially of water/thunder/fire/leaf and moon/sun. I don't have any dawn/dusk/shiny stones though, sorry.

I'm free for the next few hours, and my friend code is 4828-5451-6246

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gentlemenian

Gentlemenian Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Sorry for the delay, I was trading with someone else who was helping me. If you're still willing all I would need now that you can provide would be Celebi, Palkia, Tornadus and Keldeo (and Volcanion but even if you have it I'm not sure if it can be legally traded. If it can then I also need that). As for stones I'm fine on that end, heck I actually have too many Moon Stones now due to grinding for Sun Stones in Super Training. But anyway my Friend Code is 2337-3687-8398. I've added your friend code and I'm ready when you are. Oh and one impotant thing: I need you to trade the Pokémon I trade to you back to me so I can have them for the dex (I'm trading you Pokémon that evolve by trade that I don't currently have).

4. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I don't have volcanion, though I do have the ability to get one if you really need it. And I assumed every Pokémon would be traded back, so that's good to me! I just added you.

5. Gentlemenian

Gentlemenian Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    The Volcanion isn't urgent, I'll just wait until whenever GameFreak decides to release it. But thank you in advance for doing for me!

6. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    No problem! Glad I could help you out a little. Good luck with the rest of your dex!

7. Gentlemenian

Gentlemenian Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Thank you! Just 30 more to go!

8. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    If you're looking for a Mew, could you just wait until they give it out next month?

If you haven't heard of that distribution, you can always check this article I wrote up about it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Gentlemenian

Gentlemenian Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Yes I can definitely wait, but I was just curious if anyone could make it so I don't have to wait until next month.

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Do you just need it for data? If so I can help. Though I usually prefer to receive collateral. I've had a few bad trades in other places so I air on the side of caution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.