1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

DEBUNKED - Pokémon Gen 6.5 "Leaked Pokémon List"

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    EDIT: This list has been proven wrong, as it has no evidence that this list belongs to Pokémon for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Also, this is a list for the possibility of Generation 6.5, but we now know that we've moved on to Generation 7

A few days ago, a list of the Pokémon for Generation 6.5 was apparently "leaked" to the public, the list all being in Japanese. The list contains 69 entries, from Number 722 (being straight after Volcanion) to Number 791. Each Pokémon has it's order in the National Pokédex, it's name in Romaji (English letters, Japanese phonetics), it's typing and it's Classification for the Pokédex (i.e. Pikachu, the Electric Mouse Pokémon).

[​IMG]

Personally, I can't say whether it's real or fake at this point, all leaks need to be taken with a grain of salt, but there's still the smallest chance it is real. The one Pokémon that interests me is #770, Dorahhia. If I remember correctly, Sylveon's Japanese name was Ninfia, and Leafeon and Glaceon's names are Leafia and Glacia respectively; the use of the -ia ending seems to suggest it would be a Dragon-type Eeveelution, which I've wanted since they announced Sylveon as being a Fairy type.

What do you think of the list? Are there any Pokémon on here that interest you? Are there any that just scream "fan-made"?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. phineas81707

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.8
    So... many... Normal crosses... that seems unusual, but honestly, I don't care.

Grass/Fire, Steel/Dragon normal, Fairy/Poison, Fighting/Dragon... I was in awe the whole time. But the cincher? Normal/Ghost.

This seems really odd, but if it's real... I have now been pumped for the new Pokémon for the first time.

CresTheUmbreon and Pixel like this.
  3. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    The three things that jump out at me the most:
    1. No route one birds, unless they are those fairies at the end. That would be a weird habit to choose to break now.
    2. No Fire/Poison type. Don't get me wrong, I've kind of hoped for a couple of the others (I was even thinking a psychic rock with a good special attack would be cool the other day). But I've been wanting the fure/poison type combo for a while now, and if this is official, then I'm a little disappointed. Good thing there are plenty of other cool Pokémon.
    3. Why this occurred to me last, I don't know. No starter Pokémon.

So this couldn't be Gen 7 (unless they reuse starter Pokémon or break tradition). But it seems unlikely that they would release a new Pokémon game with Pokémon that aren't compatible with the other games on the same exact device. Unless things that aren't in the coding are compatible, and I'm just clueless on electronics.

Wait... No grass dragon? That's worse then the fire/poison not being there -_-

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ghost/Normal
    Ghost/Rock
    Another Ghost/Steel
    A non legendary Dragon/Steel
    Fairy/Poison
    Bug/Dark
    Ice/Fighting
    Ice/Dark
    Bruh If this shit is real I would be happiest person on all the world

5. Nauris

Nauris The King of Konchus

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    This "leak" isn't for Gen 7, but rather Gen 6 (hence 6.5 in the title)

6. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I saw that. The comment about a new game was geated toward a 6.5. I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that Giratina was in the coding of DP or can't be traded to those. If Z were released, wouldn't the Pokémon in the list be impossible to use in XYORAS unless they were already in the coding? So my guess is either I'm wrong about games, they are destroying tradition , these are fake, or this won't be the official order.

shinygiratinaz likes this.
  7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    To be honest, I don't believe this list. To me, it feels kinda weird to release a second part of a generation years after the first part was released. Therefore, I don't think this will be a thing.
    If it does though, that typing sure is interesting. I guess you competitive gamers would be very happy with that :)

Pixel likes this.
  8. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I agree with @[member="Megarai111"], though I'm a bit more polarized in that I'm absolutely positive that this list is fake.

That probably means it's gonna be real but I'm sticking to my guns, dangit.

It makes no sense to introduce 60ish new Pokémon in the middle of a generation. It's never been done before, and it wouldn't make sense to do it now for Kalos, which is an already explored and established region. Unless we also get an extra spat of land in gen 6.5, which also wouldn't make much sense, then this isn't feasible.

Pretty sure this is someone putting out types that they think are cool and trying to fool people.

Furthermore, this list contains most of the strongly desired Pokémon typings people have wanted. And since when has nintendo been so ear-to-the-ground to their fans that they would make almost all of the desired typings? We don't even have mega flygon yet, guys. I find this hard to believe.

Also, look at the titles of the last six or so Pokémon, which I'd assume would be legends, psuedolegends, or at least the most powerful. There are three for "time," which we already have two legendaries for. Also, titles like "singularity" and "quantum?" I can't believe that'd be in Pokémon. This sounds like a fangame.

Weedle Enthusiast and Pixel like this.
  9. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Its a logial list with mostly logical Pokémon, but its so fake......
    Its not even the fact it doesn't have starters, its the game "names" and new main legendary trio....

Pixel likes this.
  10. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    *pokes Bulbanews feed* Are you slacking on me?

Not enough details for me to buy into it yet. I'm saying for the moment it's fan-made.

However, #735-737? I am soooo interested in what those are! Instinct, prudence, and conscience? Seems like a pretty awesome themeing for some Sinnoh-Lake legendaries. As for other samples, I'm thinking Fairy-Poison and Dragon-Steel all have potential to be really cool. Fairy Ring is a great idea for a Fairy-Poison, since it's a circle of mushrooms and whatnot.

That Fighting-Dragon and Ghost-Steel look like they could be 600 beasts, so those both could be cool.

Also the ones at the end seem like they could loosely be a set of legendaries based on higher sciences, which I like. Especially Quantum and Singularity, their typing and species name seem like a pair.

EDIT: My previous guess that this was 90% fake has jumped to 98%. I'm looking at #777, which is an "Angel" species Pokémon. I think Game Freak et al been keeping their hands off any religious references lately, especially off something as currently (chronologically) relevant as Abrahamic religions, the main origin of angel imagery. Plus, they made #666 Vivillon instead of some kind of demon-esque Pokémon. If they didn't make 666 relevant to its number, I doubt they're doing 777 either.

Pixel likes this.
  11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    If this is indeed a list of Generation 6.5 Pokémon, there wouldn't be any starters since Kalos already has it's starters; Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie.

So that's what a Fairy RIng is! That'd be an interesting design point for a Pokémon

Apawn likes this.
  12. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    If this leak had more to go off of I would have heard about it by now so I'm calling fake. It's the internet so it's hard to believe these things and I don't see any reliable sources even giving this leak the slightest of attention so I can't trust this.

Pixel likes this.
  13. CriclesAreRound

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Somethings about this list stand out differently than those for regular gamefreak trends.
    1)None these Pokémon are trademarked yet,but i guess thats fair because some of the gen 6 Pokémon don't show up on the japanesse trademark checker
    2)It almost has everything fans have been wanting for ages like dolphin Pokémon of dragon type eveelution,etc.
    3)the name of the legendaries don't stick out as different as with reshiram or zekrom(buts thats probably just me)

14. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    The fact that none of the legendaries are related to the sun and moon just personally tell me they are fake

15. SSJ22Terris

SSJ22Terris Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Just wanted to say how cool of concept the Quantum Pokémon is. See, since we're talking Quantum Physics, and a Normal/Ghost Pokémon; I think it's a Schrodinger's Cat Pokémon.

For those not familiar, the gist is that, as a way to help explain Quantum Physics, a common example (though not actually a good one) used is Schrodinger's Cat. The example goes: There is a cat in a Box. Every time you open the box, there's a 50/50 chance the cat could be either Alive or Dead. The reason this is used, is because in Quantum Physics, it goes by the logic that what something is, is not set in stone until it is observed. At that point it chooses one, and sticks with it, until unobserved, where it goes into flux once again.

Like I said, that's not actually a super great representation of Quantum Physics, but what matters here is the Cat itself. It's said when not being viewed, the cat is in a constantly fluctuating state of Life and Death, that is only resolved when observed. Life and Death are opposites, and incompatible, just like Ghost and Normal types no? Also, might as well point out that one of the two types is the Ghost Type, AKA death. I haven't heard anyone else talk about this, so i wanted to bring it up!

16. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    steel/poidon. Huuuh.
    Dat dragon/fighting 'mon though.
    But no starters?
    Leaves me skeptical until I see official proof.

17. vietho0987

vietho0987 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    I think the Pokémon, "Haotori," (766) is of interest, as in the Sun and Moon reveal trailer, they seem to be working on a bird looking Pokémon, which in an analysis I watched, (by GameXplain) they mentioned how the bird looked like a humming bird. Haotori is of the humming species. It also is a flying type, so it's a bird. Just thought that was interesting.

18. jayfire4

jayfire4 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Now there's a fire/ice I wonder who came up with that idea what's next water/fire type because those type are poler opposite of each other
    My friend one came up with the idea of fusion Pokémon because of white kryrem and black kryrum and in my opinion that would be cool what do u guy think about that idea.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    *clears throat* Uh, don't we already have that?

[​IMG]

20. camsund28

camsund28 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    yes there is Haotori the Humming bird
    there's a theory on youtube that we could choose fromall the Pokémon since it is the 20th anniversary of Pokémon also if this is real (which i believe) its probably really old

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.