1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Congrats to Vanillite and Wyxamex on VIP!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sanctuary, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    As the title states, @[member="Vanillite"] and @[member="Wyxamex"] are both now VIPs!
    Wyxamex is a relatively new member of ours but has quickly adapted and fit in with the rest of us with ease, and Vanillite is only recently coming back to LV but is among our much, much older members, joining (this version of) Lake Valor 3 days after it was created. Overall, they're both pretty cool people and also fun to talk to.

And for those who aren't already aware, I was the one who donated for their VIP statuses. :P I don't have much of a reason this time around, but all I can say is that I hope you guys stick around for as long as possible. ^_^ Hope you guys enjoy!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Megarai111 and Maantijger like this.
  2. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Dang it Sanc, now me and Vanillite have one of those celebrity marriage thingies going on. VIP x Contributor, now our marriage is going to fall apart and we'll have a big public divorce

Congrats to the two of you, enjoy those nameglows!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sanctuary likes this.
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    Aha, more people join the club of VIP's without donating. I congratulate the both of you on your new purple names, I love mine, and I'm glad that somebody donated in my behalf.

4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Congrats to you both & welcome to the Purple club !

5. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    still have a better glow @mom

But congrats i love u both!!!!!! ;w;

Vanillite likes this.
  6. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Way to go [member=Vanillite] and [member=Wyxamex]!! Congrats on becoming VIP members!!! :)

7. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Aaaaahhhhh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you QwQ I will treasure this nameglow forever and ever and everrrrrr <3

Sanctuary likes this.
  8. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Not bad, looks like you seduced Sanc into him giving you nameglow. Very impressive indeed >w>

Wyxamex likes this.
  9. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    OMG DAD SO IT WAS YOU WHO PAID FOR MY NAMEGLOW OMG I AM EVEN MORE IN DEBT WITH YOU NOW O_O
    Congrats and welcome to the club, you two! Enjoy the nameglow! :D

10. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    *Shows a little leg*

Wow Sanc, thank you so much!! How will I ever repay you? ;) ;)

All jokes aside, thank you very much?? This is so nice of you I'm gonna shed real tears. Purple is my fav color I feel whole now. Thank u everyone!!

Sanctuary likes this.
  11. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Haha, glad you guys are happy with the surprise. ^_^ Have fun with all the benefits and the new name glow!

Nop, wasn't me lol. I've donated for a few others in the past, but none have ever been anonymous donations. Keeping searching Morgle. :3

What can I say, I'm easy to seduce ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wyxamex likes this.
  12. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    About time! I'm really happy to see you two get VIP! You're both amazing! Have fun with your new toys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.