1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ghetsis or Colress?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Apr 6, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Which did you prefer? I felt Colress had better music and was just a cooler, nicer guy. He was a great character addition in Black and White 2.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm going with Colress because Ghetsis is pretty crazy while Colress seemed to be more logical I guess you could say.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Colress. He is less crazy and he had a good reason to use Pokémon.

4. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Colress, he was kind of laid back compared to Ghetsis who was kind of crazy

5. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Colress. His music alone is a win, so i dont even need to go into everything else awesome about him :P

6. moominmama239

moominmama239 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Colress. Ghetsis was crazy o.0

7. Papupo

Papupo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Colress because I think he is way cooler than Ghetsis and he wasn't evil. And the Colress' theme was awesome. :3

(But am I the only one that hears "peeenis peenis..." in Ghetsis theme? xD)

8. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,384.3
    Colress was a man of science; Ghetsis was a man of insanity.

9. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I would prefer colress because if the better music and the fact that his head looks like internet explorer.

10. Miles

Miles Camper

oregano
    (Frillish ♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    I liked colress a lot more, i felt like he was an awesome character That had great music.

11. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    ghetsis was a much better villian. colress had stupid hair.

12. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I liked Colress because you don't get to find out he's a villain until the very end. I was actually spoiled of it since I haven't played enough to find out. Ghetsis worked better as a villain though, he's just evil. Not insane, but actually evil.

13. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Colress hands down. He was an interesting character and had an awesome battle theme. I don't think he was a bad guy.

14. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Colress was about getting science done, he aligned himself with whoever was doing science. He's an interesting guy and his name sounds like a brand of toothpaste. Going with him. Ghetsis was really just a generic RPG villain.

15. Slaking

Slaking School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Okay, Ghetsis? 3 words: WORST. FATHER. EVER! How could you flat out call your own son a deranged boy who knows nothing but Pokémon?! If I were in N's shoes, I would have reduced Ghetsis to a cinder with my legendary Dragon Pokémon! Colress? Interesting battle theme (like I'm battling an alien invasion); My only qualm? His hair makes me think about making a new movie:

"There's Something About Colress": I think we all know how that hairstyle came to be. If not that, then this is what else I think of him:

[​IMG]

Shoutout to Gary Oak from PokeRegion for making this pic!

16. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I would have to go With Colress his Character Design was better than Ghetsis and he was much more calm and less insane,but Ghetsis did fit the role of a villain way better than colress did and Ghetsis got a Much needed wardrobe change in Black and White 2.

17. shinypokemonprincess

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Oh man this is hard i like colress because he's a man of science but ghetsis music theme if you listen very closely it kinda sounds like it saying GHETSIS GHETSIS GHETSIS GHETSIS GHEEEEEETSIS xD Colress them sound awesome too ;A; and ghetsis name s close to....GHETTO xD

18. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Colress was more interesting to me. Ghetsis came across as your typical power-hungry Pokémon Team leader. Colress's motives were more interesting, and the work he did was pretty creepy. So... Yeah.

19. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I'm not a fan of either person. But I do have to put my votes on Colress because I like him a lot more than Ghetsis. His music theme was catchy and in the anime he looks pretty funny xD

20. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Well, I think in the villian category, Ghetsis hands-down. He twisted and warped his adopted son's ideals in order to achieve his own goals. That's sadistic. Villianous, but sadistic. He went through great lengths to get his plan, and when he didn't get it, he didn't just say "No! I failed! Curses!" and never appear again. He fought the player for his plan. When he lost, he went bat-shit crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.