1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy Birthday, Leviathan!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eclipse, Mar 12, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    To make up for all the others who beat me to things, I want to try and be the first now.

A warm greeting and best wishes to @[member="Leviathan"] , who has been with us a very long time, and has the technological potential of something that is really really smart!

I want you to enjoy all of what you and your life has to offer, and all I ask in return is that you don't...

...be reckless.

[​IMG]

Reckless likes this.
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Happy birthday! I haven't had many chances to encounter you much during my time here, so here's (hopefully) to future conversations and good birthdays! Have a great day filled with whatever you like doing *_*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reckless likes this.
  3. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Happy Birthday to [member=Levithian]!!

You've helped develop the site and moderate it and you're still around today! It's a pleasure to have you here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reckless likes this.
  4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Happy birthday Wifey !

You should message me on Skype so we can talk more. ;; In any case, I hope you have a great day ! (h)

Reckless likes this.
  5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Happy birthday, Leviathan! Like Wizard, I don't believe I have had many opportunities to talk with you, but that doesn't mean I can't wish you a happy birthday!
    Have a great year filled with happiness!~

Reckless likes this.
  6. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.