1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy 1st LVersary Azure!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hraesvelgr, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    A little bird told me that is been 1 year since @[member="Azure"] joined LV. Okay no bird told me I lurked in the status box like always throwing confetti left and right.

Anyway congrats Azure, hope you'll be here for years to come. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shada likes this.
  2. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Happy Anniversary, I'd throw some confetti for you but Zarz stole my stash damn you Karz!
    Thanks for sticking around, being a great friend to me at the start then going on to being a really great person helping the staff and all of LV when you became a mod.
    Happy LVersary!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shada likes this.
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Wow it's already been a year, huh? Time sure does fly, haha.
    Happy anniversary Azure! Thanks for sticking with us, and I hope you continue to do so. :D

Shada likes this.
  4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Your one-year anniversary, hmm? That means I've been here longer than you, I am now your senpai!
    Happy anniversary, Azure! May you stick around for many more years and continue to do the great work you do :D

Shada likes this.
  5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,385.6
    One year is quite a long time in my books, considering I have only been here for almost two months. Happy anniversary, and may you give LV another great year!

Shada likes this.
  6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Happy Anniversary Azure! It's been such a pleasure to have you! Thank you so much for not only being an amazing member, but an awesome moderator! I'm so glad you're on the team, and I hope we have some more fun on LV in the future!

Shada likes this.
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Anniversary!
    Celebrations!
    Confetti!
    Seizure procedure!
    Azure gets it all!

[​IMG]

8. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Happy anniversary Azure!
    You've done so much in your first year and continue to amaze me with your progress!​
    I look forward to many more years of activity from you!​
    [​IMG]

Shada likes this.
  9. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Thank you all so much!~​
    I just really can't believe it's been a year~​

Smooshie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.