1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Congratulations, Aura!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan, Mar 20, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Congratulations on achieving your living Dex, @[member="Aura"]! It's quite the accomplishment.

Pixel likes this.
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Congratulations Aura, it isn't easy completing a project as large as that. (TBH, I don't think that I will ever finish mine, I'm too lazy). Let's see if you can do it again when Gen. 7 comes around :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Thank you very much! I'd like to thank 3 members in particular for helping me out!

Firstly, I'd like to thank [member='Zero Sifr'], for taking the time to breed/train quite a few Pokémon for me, and having to overcome some technical glitches in order to get a Pokémon back to me! (GDI Politoed)

Next, I'd like to thank [member='Almandine-G'] for supplying me with many Pokémon I needed to complete the task (breeding materials), and a few evolutionary items as well!

Finally, a massive thanks goes out to [member='shinygiratinaz'], who provided a whopping 200+ Pokémon over a 6+ hour trading course, which was probably the reason I could get this finished in the short time-frame that took place between me starting and today! Thank you so much!

Also, on a smaller note, I'd like to thank [member='Megarai111'] and my darling husband [member='Wyxamex'] for providing small amounts of Pokémon, but at crucial moments in my last day to complete it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm glad I could help! It really is an enormous undertaking, and I for one know I will never be able to do it for myself. Also, it was good to have a tactile reason to play AS again. It's actually been a shocking amount of time since I've played a Pokémon game,

That Politoed though. I think we spent 45 minutes just getting her handled, but it was worth it in the end!

Pixel likes this.
  5. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I'm just glad I was able to help you out, congrats on making the complete dex! That was a real marathon of a trade that we did though haha, I think it might be some kind of record. xD

Pixel likes this.
  6. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Late to post uhp :sweat:
    But congrats Aura! I'm glad I could be of some help to you in the end haha, this truly is a major feat you've undertaken and accomplished. I'm so happy for you, now you'll have that shiny charm all the time! I'm gonna miss some of the ones I gave you and the memories I have attached to them, but I strongly believe that they'll do you good in having a living dex. Once again I can't congratulate you enough for this astonishing feat!

Pixel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.