1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Move Tutors In Sun and Moon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Bubbles, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    In virtually every new Pokémon game there are Move Tutors that create the possibility for Pokémon to learn an extended variety of attacks. With each following game, more Pokémon have gained access to unique move pools that can make quite the impact on competitive battling. That being said, the possibilities are endless.

Do you think there will be move tutors in Sun and Moon? What types of moves would you like to see being taught? Are there any moves you'd like the see be compatible for a certain Pokémon? Do you think there will be additional tutors that teach "Master" attacks similar to Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Draco Meteor etc.?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nauris

Nauris The King of Konchus

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm guessing that they'll follow their trend, and not include move tutors in Sun & Moon, apart from those who teach the starter Pokémon either the "Ultimate" or the Pledge for their respective typing and the guy who teaches Draco Meteor to your Dragon types.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    My only hope for the move tutors that has been sitting in Gen 4 for too long, is to make the HM Defog a Move Tutor move in Gen 7. They may do the normal move tutors but I might highly doubt they will, but Draco Meteor will definitely be a tutor move in Sun and Moon and if it's not, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.