1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Celestial Transportation

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Bubbles, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    There are many ways to move around in the wonderful world of Pokémon, however with each new generation opens new possibilities! With ORAS, soaring was introduced making it possible to travel in the sky and encounter wild Pokémon as well. You can also just walk, run, roller skate(XY), bike, surf, ride on Pokémon, and so much more! Who knows, maybe with these new games we could travel in space via Pokémon! What types of transportation would you like to see in the new games?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LostSpirit likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    A whole space travelling section would be so cool. If I remember correctly the trailer showed vehicles too, so driving with special cutscenes would be great too... But man I would love going into space for more than just catching Deoxys xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I would REALLY love going to space (not just the Delta episode kind of space). I remember back in 3rd gen, there were rumors that you could ride the spaceship in Mossdeep after the rocket launches 100 times. I literally tried doing it everyday. So yeah, you can see how much I want to go to space on Pokémon.

But then, it would also be weird if we were going to catch Pokémon on the moon because there's like 1/6 Earth's gravity there. Imagine throwing a Poké Ball in that environment haha.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Take me to space because I would love to see celestial travel. It is amazing to even think about because it's sort of unfathomable even now to travel to space. I think it would be amazing to be able to discover possibly new Pokémon. The sky isn't really the limit huh?

5. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    A trip into space would be wonderful.
    Discover the origins of Pokémon through the stars/planets.

Through a rocket ship or shuttle of sorts.
    Then you can have space stations too.

6. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I had a thought, and perhaps it is ridiculous, but it may work! There could be a tiny planet or section in space that can be travelled to to catch the legendary Pokémon and differs in design based on the version, Sun or Moon. Certain wild Pokémon (like Elgyem and Unown) can be encountered, and maybe when the main story is completed, trainers could come again to this place and can find an outbreak of Pokémon, with a higher chance to be shiny.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Pokémon space would be awesome!! I think what if space will have a gym that is very difficult to defeat but there are sorts of new Pokémon. I know its not the good idea but i just wrote what came to my mind. Ho-Oh's idea is good and i just want a gym on that planet with new space Pokémon

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Pokémon IN SPACE.
    Pokémon IN A SPECIAL SPACE STATION.
    OMG, IF THAT COULD BE POSSIBLE IN Pokémon SUN AND MOON...
    *ahem*
    Sorry.
    Anyway, traveling to space in Pokémon SM sounds super awesome! As I said above (hehe :3), it would be pretty cool to have a location in space as well!
    Oh, I can only imagine the millions of possibilities that could give the game...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.