1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy Birthday, Sanctuary!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eclipse, Apr 7, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    AURA YOU WILL NOT STOP ME THIS TIME

While this is not entirely accurate to his timezone just yet (give it about 11 hours), it's best to get a head start on the festivities, which basically means he gets 11 more hours of celebration time.

So thus here is the birthday topic for the dankman, the dankmyth, the danklegend, the dank haven for all dank memes seeking danksylum...

...okay, that was bad, but I wanted to see how far I could take the joke.

And now in commemoration of this glorious day and this wondrous occasion, I present to you the only cake that is worth of your tastes:

[​IMG]

(Make sure to share the cake with Pari; it's thematic.)

Now, everyone, cry havoc! And let slip the memes of war.

Sanctuary likes this.
  2. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    idk who this person is
    he sounds kinda lame
    and bad at coding

(happy early birthday danc)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sanctuary likes this.
  3. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Sanc! Its your birthday!!!!!! So... uh... celebrate! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    And have a meme
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sanctuary likes this.
  4. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Merry Birthmass Sanc, Don't stop coding pls, LV would crash and burn without you :[

But have fun on your day! You deserve it! You old man

Sanctuary likes this.
  5. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    sanc, I can't say Happy Birthday to you in person but know this,
    [​IMG]
    Happy Birthday, old chap!

Sanctuary likes this.
  6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Happy birthday Danktuary! All my cakes R belong to you! I wish you the best day of your life thus far and I hope your birthday is more awesome than you (which will be difficult because of of awesome you are but hey, shoot for the stars!) My danktuary! All hail the almighty Danktuary!

Sanctuary likes this.
  7. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Happy Birthday [member=Sanctuary]!! You are an awesome member here in LV!! You make amazing codes and know how to make every member here smile. I hope you have an amazing birthday! Have a Kingdom Hearts cake [​IMG]

Sanctuary and Eclipse like this.
  8. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    NERD. SANC. IT'S ALMOST UR BIRTHDAY. And with that I have to say congrats! I hope you have a good one and that you get lots of cakes smacked into your face. Why? Because you deserve it is why. Punishment for being a meme. Either way, I hope you have fun being old and you keep doing you the coming year as well!

Sanctuary likes this.
  9. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Happy birthday Sanc, good sir! I went to find a good birthday meme, but I didn't find one, so have a picture of John Cena instead.

[​IMG]

Noctis and Sanctuary like this.
  10. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    How Soap Can Be Dank - The Story of a cake-eating muchacho
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Alright then, for my birthday present, I have decided to write a short story.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]..YES I KNOW I AM LATE TO THE PARTY EVEN THOUGH I'M ACTUALLY EARLY TO THE PARTY BUT I WANTED TO WRITE THIS STORY SO LET ME BE, PEOPLE![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Alright people, let me tell you the story of a cheese-eating muchacho.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]The fellow was the only son of a weed-smoking Dutch waitress and a Spanish man with hair on his chest of such length, that he actually had to brush it every morning. Their son was not planned, but boy were they happy to welcome him into the world. As two happy parents, they lived happily ever after with their darling son.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]There was just one little problem with him though: he was as dyslectic as an elephant. Then again, we don't know if elephants are dyslectic or not, but we do know they have an amazing memory. That has nothing to do with elephants being dyslectic though: have you ever seen an elephant writing something in the sand? No? Exactly, me neither. Point proven.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]You know, being dyslectic isn't that bad, but it is bad when you have two parents from entirely different countries who don't even know each other's language. As a result, the poor boy grew up with two languages at the same time: Spanish and Dutch. Oh no, make that three: soon after he was born, they moved to Madagascar, you know, that island to the east of Africa. His mum had found out about the excellent climate there in combination with the insanely corrupt government was a great place to set up a drugs empire! Also, it turned out to be the next location for the newest ad for a famous chest hair shampoo, which means the dad had a reason to go there too![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Other than his extreme dyslecticness, the boy grew up as just another son of a drugs empire creator and chest hair model. The only thing he was suffering from was that terrible dyslecticness, which kept getting him into problems. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]A few days before his birthday, his best friends, Ary, came to see him. He'd brought his best friend's favourite cake, chocolate cake. He placed the cake in the kitchen of the huge-assed mansion his best friend's family had bought because they were filthy rich for some mysterious reason. However, in the time it took Ary to go to the bathroom, his best friend had come downstairs and had already devoured the entire cake. When Ary returned to the kitchen and saw what his best friend had done, he got really mad.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Do you know what the poor cake thief did?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]He bowed and said: "Dank tu, Ary."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]And so, the legend of the cake-devouring maniac begun. As he roamed the internet and ruined people's lives (and cakes) everywhere he went, coding some bombs into some sites' coding (in particular [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]http://lakevalor.net/[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px], he can let the entire site blow up with one simple press on a button!). His nickname? He was the mighty Danktuary, named after the apology he made to his friends.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]..dad, I want you to know I am entirely grateful to you. You're such a kind person (despite all the grounding you give me and all the fights you get in with satix, mum and noctis) who's always willing to listen to me. You're one of the first who really welcomed me to this site (you know, not when I got started but when I really decided to become active, somewhere around the beginning of this year) and since then, you've easily become my favourite Administrator (sorry guys, it had to be said :P). Talking to you is such a delight, because I never know what I can expect next.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]You're an amazingly skilled coder (I don't care what Noctis says about you) and one of the main reasons LV looks so awesome today. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Please stay just as you are right now, dear friend of mine. You're one of those people I call "living proof of the Internet not being evil hackers who just want whatever secrets my family has" (and if you are then I'll never forgive you :P) and I'd do anything just to be able to meet you and hug you in real life. Let's toast on many more beautiful years with lots of great memories and watching anime together and whatnot![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Have the best birthday ever, stay awesome, I love you dad <3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Alright, if you'd allow me some time now, I'm actually crying right now T_T[/SIZE]

Sanctuary likes this.
  11. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Happy Birthday Sanctuary! I hope you enjoy this day, especially without me in person, but despite that, Happy Birthday regardless!

I am trying to think of something funny, but the only thing that came up to me was Yumcha.

Anyway, you are such an amazing person! You are really kind, something I hardly expect from someone, but you showed me how awesome people over the internet can really be! You are one of the most awesome staff members on any forum and I love that! You made the swear blocking thing just for me and my sister, and I feel very grateful for that. I hope we can be closer friends...

Sanctuary likes this.
  12. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Happy birthday you dank little sanc! I hope your birthday ranks as the most dank of all the sanc birthdays... or something.

Sanctuary likes this.
  13. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Judging from the posts that are above, I'm assuming that this thread is already doubling as a "Sanc Appreciation Thread," so I'll go ahead and show a little bit of that.

Man, you were one of the people that stood out to me to most when I first joined, you were kind, funny, and super skilled, I mean, just look at how much coding you have done for LV. You, Ryan, and Del have done a lot of amazing things for LV, and I'm glad that I found this forum, because you're easily one of the coolest people I've ever met.

Happy b-day m8, may it be filled with memes that are almost as dank as you :P

Sanctuary likes this.
  14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Happy Birthday Sanc! It's been such a pleasure getting to know you and I'm so glad to call you a friend. You're such a dedicated hard worker and it really shows through what you've done for the community. Just remember that you are a primary target for harassment because we all love you. :P

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your birthday and have a fantastic time celebrating! :)

[​IMG]

Sanctuary likes this.
  15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    B-baka! Happy Birthday Danktuary! You're pretty cool, I guess. Well. You can try to be cooler this year :). Eat some memes and uh yeah.
    Doki Doki it up.

Sanctuary likes this.
  16. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Happy birthday dear Sanc! Have a great day! <3

Sanctuary likes this.
  17. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Thanks for everything you do for us all on LV, Sanc. The site wouldn't be the same without you here. Happy birthday!

Sanctuary likes this.
  18. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    It's your birthday!!! Make it epic. What are the odds of us putting Satix in a speedo and having him jump out of your cake?

Sanctuary likes this.
  19. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I think those are just as big as the odds of Lost making us curry, but hey, we can dream.
    ..at the other hand, dreaming about Satix jumping out of a cake in a speedo would be VERY scary O_O

Sanctuary likes this.
  20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    [​IMG]

Good-tasting cake after the fact will cost you extra.

Sanctuary likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.