1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Opelucid City or Opelucid City?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Weird title, huh? Well basically, which version did you prefer? The futuristic version in Black and Black 2 or the old fashioned version in White and White 2? I liked the old fashioned one, it looked cool and the music was nice and calming.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I've never played the white version, but I just looked up the music and a map, and I think I prefer White's too now.
    But the music in Black still has a certain ring to it though, so I'm pretty OK with it.

3. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I liked blacks look but I would prefer white version of oplecuid city because of the music

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    definitely white. Ive always preferred more antique and rustic things to modern and futuristic anyway.

5. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I'm used to futuristic and like it better... the old one just kinda reminds me of hyrule in zelda games, doesn't seem to fit

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I like the old fashioned one better. I loved the soothing music.

7. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I thought I'd like the futuristic version more than Ye Olde fashion in White. Well, I just reached it in Black 2 and I have to day I really don't. It tries too hard to be futuristic, when all you need are just a few neon lights against a darker city. Paint a load of it black and reduce the neon slightly and it would be appealing to look at.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I don't like either. What decides that for me is the music. The Black version's music is too pumped and beat-heavy, while the White's goes too far with the violin or whatever orchestra instrument is used to play the melody. The designs are neutral to me. They both look nice.

9. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I liked Opeucid City in Pokémon Black more because of all of the technology and futuristic stuff. I am into that kinda of stuff haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.