1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Surprise Zygarde Event

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by DIO, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hey guys! A new event's been sprung on us. You can now obtain a level 100 Zygarde from the Nintendo Network Wi-Fi. It appears to be a world-wide event- except for Japan. Guess they already got it.

Zygarde is level 100 and at 50% Forme (the snake one). It has the ability Aura Break and has Outrage, Glare, Land's Wrath, and Extreme Speed as its moveset. It is not shiny.

The end date isn't known just yet, so get one ASAP!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    shinygiratinaz and Noctis like this.
  2. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    Immediately grabs nintendo
    Thanks Gengar

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I wish it was shiny. Just a regular Zygarde is really boring to me as I've already got one. Ah well.

4. pikachu464

pikachu464 Friendship is Magic

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.4
    Wow! This is the first I've ever heard of this event. Though I don't think it's in my area though.

5. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    @[member="pikachu464"] the event is global from what I've heard, I live in Australia and I was able to get it and I know it's confirmed for North America and Europe. I'd try and see! :)

In any case, I'm glad to have all the zygardes I can get, especially if it's in a cherish ball. :D

6. pikachu464

pikachu464 Friendship is Magic

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.4
    I hope I can get it. *grabs my New 3DS XL*

7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Yeah I was like, "Screw it, any free internet giveaways?" and a lvl 100 Zygarde appears!
    ...Back, theories! Back!

No, seriously, this is making me wonder why they're doing this when you can easily get one in X/Y and train it...

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    OH MY GOD! Serebii just announced that the shiny Xernas and Yveltal are coming to North America. Zygarde is ending on the 8th of May and the 11th Xernas will be distributed. Why not in Europe?

9. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    The first I've heard of this, so excited! I don't have a Zygarde yet! Well, except that super-hacked one I got on wonder-trade, but I don't let myself use that. So... my first Zygarde!

10. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Adding to this, shiny Xerneas will be available (through the same method as Zygarde) May 11-17. Then after that, shiny Yveltal will be available for pickup May 20-26!

Xerneas, in addition to being shiny, will be at level 100, have the ability Fairy Aura, and know the moves Moonblast, Focus Blast, Geomancy, and Aromatherapy.

Shiny Yveltal will also be at level 100, have the Dark Aura ability, and know the moves Oblivion Wing, Foul Play, Dark Pulse, and Sucker Punch.

These are apparently to celebrate Pokémon the Series: XYZ coming to the US. So far, the Xerneas and Yveltal events appear to be for the US-only, though that could change as release gets closer!

shinygiratinaz likes this.
  11. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    //crosses fingers and chants "please come to australia"

I really hope these end up releasing internationally! That'd be the best thing I could ask for in my birthday month. :D

12. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    If it does, I'll definitely put it on the article I wrote about the full distribution~

GO TEAM AUSTRALIA

AND TEAM ZYGARDE

13. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Remind me to get this. I'm too lazy to switch Game Cards in my 3DS though... curses >_>
    Then again, I already have a ton of Zygardes (quite literally), so I don't really need to get this one. Now if they were to send that shiny Yveltal and Xerneas to Europe too...

14. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    It's a little late for this, but the shiny Xerneas event ends in a couple days! It appears that the event is actually not just the USA, but is still restricted to North America. Get it now if you can!

15. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Shiny Yveltal is now available for North Americans! You have until the 26th to get your shiny bacon bird, so be sure to snap one up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.