1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sun/Moon Starters!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Alex Azariya, May 10, 2016.

?

Which Starter do you want?

1. Rowlet

60.0%
  2. Litten

25.0%
  3. Popplio

15.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Azariya

Alex Azariya The Black Swordsman

PokéPoints:
    ₽463.0
    What starter are you going for in Sun/Moon?

[​IMG]
    Rowlet: Grass/Flying
    [​IMG]
    Litten: Fire
    [​IMG]
    Popplio: Water

2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    #TeamPopplio all the way, Anything with more swag and less tsun than Oshawott I'm going with.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Alex Azariya likes this.
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Is there any other choice?! Rowlet is the greatest!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    East and Flyg0n like this.
  4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm a big fan of Rowlett, but Popplio has potential. It seems that typically with the hype fest, that the most hype has the least attractive final form, and the least popular has the best (I'm looking at you Froakie and Fennekin)

Sachi-Shimazu likes this.
  5. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    At first when I saw Rowlet, I just kind of stared at it because I wasn't sure what I was looking at. Once I saw it was based after an owl, I fell in love with it! I love owls a lot, and an owl starter Pokémon is the best thing! I also like Litten a lot, but I'll probably end up going with Rowlet for my main game because of my love of owls. Popplio is a bit bland in my opinion, but I hope it evolves into something awesome!

Fun fact- if the water-type starter was a dolphin, these starters would have been near-exact replicas of fake starters I made for a RP site over 10 years ago. I had a Grass/Flying owl/hawk starter, a dark-colored Fire-type cat starter, and a blue and white Water-type dolphin starter. I was thinking about redesigning them sometime, but these starters are better than anything I could have come up with!

6. Alex Azariya

Alex Azariya The Black Swordsman

PokéPoints:
    ₽463.0
    Normally I pick out the starter based on who gym leaders are just to make my life easier but I'm really liking Rowlet.

7. Sora Shiun'in

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    I'd pick Rowlet as it's grass-flying, Looks like an amazing type to me.

Alex Azariya likes this.
  8. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hooo boy, for the first time ever I actually kinda like all three of them??

Litten looks the coolest here, Rowlet is adorable as hell but I have mixed feelings about Popplio. It looks silly (but in a cute way) but I worry about its evolution. I mean, from the looks of it, it has some sort of clown theme going on (the red nose, that neck thing) and clowns are kinda "eh" to me.

A cat fire starter. Oh boy, I bet the internet is having a blast right now. If the chinese zodiac theory is true, then it's possible that we get a Fire Tiger final evolution for Litten. YES. And judging by its colour scheme alone, my guess is that it's going to turn out a Fire/Dark type.

Rowlet looks like soft plushie owl and I wanna hug it. About time we got another owl! Those artwork of him look cuute

It seems like a lot of people don't like Popplio because he's got a funny looking "clown nose". I'm having a deja vu here because that's exactly what a lot of people said about Oshawott when he was first revealed. Then Samurott happened and people started appreciating it more. I hope Popplio gets a super-cool final evo!

9. SSJ22Terris

SSJ22Terris Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Really into Rowlet. But I could be swayed by Litten, depending on his evolutions

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Litten Poplio and rowlet. I think i will be choosing litten. I like fire types and it is looking good.

11. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Hmm... none of these really appeal to me. Damn >_>
    If I had to choose, I'd still pick Popplio because I always choose the Water starter.

12. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I LOVE ROWLET SO MUCH DEFIANTLY ROWLET

ice types tho

13. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    #TeamRowlet because holy crap Owls are adorable and amazing. I love that we finally have another dual-typed starter and it's based on such an amazing animal. It was love at first sight so I have to choose it!

14. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Normally, I go against the grain and go with the least popular starter, but holy crud, Rowlet is adorable. The typing could hurt it quite a bit, but I really don't care right now. Unless something happens in the next 5-6 months (Which is somewhat likely), I'm gonna go with Rowlet.

15. Buizelfaux13

Buizelfaux13 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Hey, I just found out what the Sun and Moon starters are! you can find them on Serebii.net, but I was wondering witch one your favorite was, and why it was. Just asking for opinion! :) P.S, mine is Popplio!

16. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    Rowlet for sure. I like his design a lot and I think he's adorable. I'll have to wait and see what final evolutions will be like though.

17. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,075.0
    I personally really love popplio. His design looks great for a 1st stage starter and I'm very curious as to what he will evolve into.

Almandine-G likes this.
  18. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I'm thinking I'll choose Rowlet, but I can't really decide because I LOVE THEM ALL!! I'll have to see what they evolve into to decide...
    and i just realized I've never chosen the grass type. Maybe it's time for a change.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Litten for sure, because it's flippin' adorable and it's name is a pun in and of itself~

#TeamLitten

I'm definitely #TeamLitten, because that cat is Litten

But Rowlet, much to my discretion, is actually quite adorable, and I'd be glad to pick it in my second playthrough. But not Popplio. That thing just looks so... weird. And I'm the guy who liked Oshawott and Froakie before their final stages were announced.

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    All are good but i personally liked litten. It is adorable and fire type. I think poplio is also good. But i took the decision

#Teamlitten

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.