1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The New Legendaries

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think of the new SuMo legendaries? Share your thoughts!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    They both look cool--this may come down to exclusives!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I really like how they both look! I'm not really drawn to either of them in particular, but since I'm getting both games anyway, it doesn't really matter to me that much. I do like how different the Moon legendary looks, it really does stand out- but I like how the Sun legendary looks, as well. I hope the ingame myths behind them are cool, I can't wait to see more information about these guys!

4. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    *Looks at Moon Legendary*
    So THAT'S where Olympia, the Kalos Psychic Gym Leader, got her looks from. All that and her space themed Gym!

Design-wise, I think they're both pretty good! I like how majestic the Sun legendary looks like, but the Moon legendary looks kinda mysterious and cool, too! Have their names been revealed yet?

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I liked the legendary Pokémon of moon. Its nice and fits to the theme. Legendary Pokémon of sun is also good. They both are awesome.

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Hmm... Yup, looks like I'll be getting Pokémon Moon. I think its legendary is more unique than Sun's (we already had a lion quite similar-looking to this new legendary Pokémon).
    Also, this:
    [​IMG]

7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Well, I had a deep discussion with my brother (read, screaming at him about how excited I was), and I am totally getting Moon while he is getting Sun. No surprise there.
    I think the Moon starter is more unique (*cough Pyroar cough*), yet I'm probably going to end up with both games anyway. I loved both DIalga and Palkia, both Reshiram and Zekrom, both Xerneas and Yveltal, so I'll probably end up liking them both.

And the thing around its wings... reminds me of Arceus sorta....

8. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    The fact that Lunaala is a bat and not a wolf or dragon as other people speculated (I like wolves and dragons, mind you), is a reason why I love it a lot! It and Solgaleo are both beautiful, both majestic, and they are really well animated! I'll be choosing Moon while our lovely Ho-Oh is choosing Sun. I can't stop looking at them! I can not wait for the release of these two anticipated games.

9. CommandoGirl1127

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.3
    They both look nice, but personally I think I'll go for sun if I get the game or if I get a choice.

10. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Both of them are so amazing! I don't think I've liked both legendaries equally since Gen. II (preferred Groudon to Kyogre, Palkia to Dialga, Reshiram to Zekrom, and Yveltal to Xerneas), which makes it really difficult deciding which game I'll play first. Type-wise, I'm not sure what I can see for them. I can sort of see the lion as being part Fire, but at the same time I hope it isn't since Pyroar exists–not to mention that we got a fire kitty for a starter. Could also see it being Psychic, but that's about it. (Fire/Psychic might actually be interesting; we only have three other Pokémon with that typing, too.) As for the bat/dragon, I imagine it'll at least be part Dragon if it is confirmed to originate from a dragon, otherwise it'll probably be part Flying. Maybe Dragon/Dark, Flying/Psychic, or Dragon/Psychic?

11. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I like them! I prefer the bat one slightly more as it looks prettier to me lol but that's just me.

12. InkaySquidd

InkaySquidd Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    I'm probably going to get moon.

I favor the moon legendary because he is much more mysterious.
    Plus, the Sun legend looks like Pyroar (kind of)

13. Catilena1890

Catilena1890 The Resident Kitty-Fox

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    I want to know who that beautiful creature on Moon's boxart is, it is THE deciding factor in me wanting to get Moon. I like the Sun legendary okay, I mean it's a lion and looks BA, but that Moon legendary is so pretty *3* I'm calling it now, it's a Fairy Type. I'm kinda hoping it is a dragon too, but that is a Fairy if I ever saw one.

I wonder what Sun's mascot is though? Maybe pure fire?

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    It would be really good if itsa dragon/psychic or dragon/dark type. It will be awesome as i love dragons.

15. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I'm going to get Sun, but man I love both legendaries! I don't think the Sun legend looks like pyroar though. Just because they're both lions doesn't automatically make them too similar or make Sun unoriginal. I think the Sun legend looks a ton different from pyroar, but that's just me.

As for typing, I think Sun might be Fire/Psychic or Fire/Fighting and Moon might be Dark/Fairy. At least, that's what I'm hoping, mostly on the dark/fairy part because that's just a cool typing. :o

16. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Things I like:
    • bats
    • stars n space stuff
    • skeletal designs
    I'll be getting both games, but I definitely want to get Moon first! The legendary is so unique and it just looks really cool. But the sun lion looks cool as well!! They both look really interesting and the color schemes are on point and I really like the space theme they both have and just. aaaaa

17. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I really, really like Moon's legendary. But as for sun, it really does look like an Entei Lion.

At this point, I'm getting Moon no matter what~

18. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I love them! Didn't think I'd adore the Moon legendary so much but it's so elegant and mysterious, really love what we've been shown of these two so far. It's making the choice of what game to get super hard. Took a little while to adjust to Sun's mascot legend but it's finally growing on me and I'm excited to see how they'll tie into the story. ♪

19. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    I don't like them as much as some of the previous cover legendaries (I used to think Zekrom and Reshiram were the coolest looking Pokémon ever), but they still look pretty darn cool. Before I saw the cover legendaries, I was leaning towards getting Moon because it sounded better, but now looking at the two, I think I'm ready to choose the sun lion over moon bat thingy (at least I think it's a bat, sue me). I think the lion also has more opportunities for cool dual typing since it looks like it could be anything from Fire/Psychic to even Fire/Fighting (Gamefreak has done stranger things).

20. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I love their designs! I think these will be some of my favorite legendaries. I definitely will be getting both games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.