1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Congrats Wizard on making mod!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, May 25, 2016.

1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Congratulations @[member="Wizard"] on getting moderator! I'm sure your shots army is proud! *confetti*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wizard and ClamEatsCurry like this.
  2. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    How dare you leave me behind like this? Now who am I going to bond together with to rule the game corner? NOW WHO AM I GOING TO CHEAT THE STAFF VS. MEMBERS WITH?

Grats tho, u dun did a gud =w=b enjoy your power~..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wizard likes this.
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Bio you beat me to it WHILE I chatted with you. That aside MOTHER OF SWEET BABY BUHDA IN A MANJER ON THE MOON!!!! This is awesome! Congrats Wizard, you truly deserve this. All heil the almighty potato! Congrats man, here's to more great things to come!

Wizard likes this.
  4. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Congratulations my friend! You deserve it, you've been an awesome member ever since I've joined! I'm glad you were given the job and I know you'll do great. :)

Wizard likes this.
  5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Congrats! Welcome to the staff family, a small subsection of the Lake Valor family. I really hope you enjoy your mod duties because you have to do them :) Haha. You'll be fine. You got what it takes!

Wizard likes this.
  6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Oh wow, my gut feeling was totally right! I'm starting to get good at this :3
    Yup Wiz, my gut feeling told me that out of all the members, you were the one that had the biggest shot at becoming Mod! Well, look at you now!
    Congrats buddy! You definitely deserve it, and I'm sure you can do it! :D

Wizard likes this.
  7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Congrats on going green Wiz! XD

Wizard likes this.
  8. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    Congratulations on becoming a moderator!
    I wish motivation and commitment upon you, because I can imagine it wouldn't be easy to be both a mod and part of the social crew at the same time!

*slowly raises hand*

Wizard likes this.
  9. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Wizard is gonna be a great addition to the mod team, I just know it! Congrats and we hope to help you excel in all you do for LV bab!

Wizard likes this.
  10. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Gratires wizard and plus I called it I'm a future seer I predict promotions OwO

Well doneeeeeee

Wizard likes this.
  11. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    yes! Come to the dark side! We have cookies owo

Congrats [member=Wizard]! You definitely earned this position. :)

Wizard likes this.
  12. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    hhhhhhhhh I'M SO PROUD OF YOU COME HERE AND LEMME HUG YOU

Seriously tho, congrats man. I've always loved your company, and I'm excited to see you perform on the staff team. I'm sure you'll do a splendid job! :D

But seriously, you gotta hug me now all the time

Wizard likes this.
  13. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    @[member="BiohazardSr"] - Thanks m8y, you're pretty neat yourself
    @[member="Wyxamex"] - I feel like a jerk for betraying you, but at least I'll fun terrorizing you :D
    @[member="Strytho"] - Thanks dude, you were one of my first friends here, and I will always remember that :)
    @[member="ClamEatsCurry"] - Aww, you're too sweet ^_^
    @[member="LostSpirit"] - I look forward to memeing with you in socks and sandals
    @[member="Megarai111"] - AYY YOU MADE IT TOO I'VE ALREADY CELEBRATED LIKE TWICE
    @[member="Karzarill"] - Thanks Karz, your support is appreciated ^_^
    @[member="brsajo"] - I have now targeted you as a potential Game Corner victim. Beware.
    @[member="ShiroKyun"] - Ayy Shiro I'm looking forward to working with you :fuming:
    @[member="Bionic Puppy"] - Do you predict demotions as well :ninja:
    @[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"] - Cookies sound lovely, I look forward to dipping them in milk
    @[member="Almandine-G"] - Obliges Mom with a hug