1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

UCL/GBA league signups!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by UltraHaxorus, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    Hey LV, Ultra here to make an announcement. I'm reestablishing the LVDL. For those of you who don't know, LVDL stands for Lake Valor Draft League and its a UCL/GBA type league exclusively for Lake Valor members. I had a lot of fun being in the first LVDL last December but it died down to inactivity but now I feel like this next one can be successful.

The rules of this LVDL will basically be the same as Reborn's LVDL (Look for his post in the Battle Frontier to see) but is subject to change. All the information will given in a separate post if we get enough members. Unlike last time, the amount of people able to participate is now 8. Reborn and I are already confirmed so we just need 6 more people.

If you want a spot, send me a PM with your Showdown name, timezone, and potential team name if you have one. Only PM me if you feel like you can be there the entire 8 weeks + playoffs (I want to start sometime in June). Priority will be given to members with a Pokéball on their name (staff, contributors, etc.) or if they have been a member at LV for 3+ months. I'm sorry I have to set limits like this but I think its the best way to ensure that we will have trustworthy members in the league.

If you don't fit these requirements, send an application anyway since I might not get enough people or if someone drops out you can be their replacement.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    oh no...

Can I add that I'd appreciate it if were people were dedicated this time and didn't drop out after round 4. I'm sorry if I sound harsh but poor old reborn was running everywhere trying to get everything sorted :(

Reborn's Rules

EDIT: UCL and GBA are different, GBA is more traditional Draft Leagues with custom tiers and a complicated-ish point system whilst UCL is pick three of OU-UU-RU-NU and carry on from there. I'm bringing some experienced memes along so it may be worth deciding on which format you want to go for!

@[member="UltraHaxorus"]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    @[member="Bionic Puppy"] Yeah I just said that to give an idea. It'll be like last time in Reborn's league like I said. So we would pick from the Smogon tiers. Also I think we would be doing OU and not LV OU.

Pitmore likes this.
  4. Brayster2000

Brayster2000 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0

5. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    @[member="Brayster2000"] Sorry bro. We have the number of people needed and the league has started already.

6. Brayster2000

Brayster2000 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    OKay thanks for getting to me but if there another season of this league please let me know, i will be willing to join next season if so.

7. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    @[member="Brayster2000"] Week 1 just started so I don't know how the season would work out. Hopefully we will have another season.

8. Brayster2000

Brayster2000 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    If so message me if able please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.