1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

MY SUN AND MOON THEORY PROVEN TRUE!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by TheBlazingInfernape, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I haven't posted about this but I did make a Tumblr post about it. Anyway I theorized that Sun and Moon's region, the Alola Region would be an archipelago. I thought about this considering it was based on Hawaii (me, @[member="Thunder"] and @[member="shinygiratinaz"] had a field day with that discussion XD) which is an archipelago. On Amazon's listing it says that there will be multiple islands.

"Pokémon Sun & Moon will launch in the US November 18th, 2016 exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Embark on a new adventure as a Pokémon Trainer and catch, battle, and trade all-new Pokémon on the tropical islands of a new Region and become a Pokémon Champion!"

ISLANDS. PLURAL FOR ISLAND. OMG.

Throw away your FireRed and LeafGreen cartridges because here is the new Sevii Islands. What do you think will be included on these islands? Will it be part of story progression? Will it be Post Game stuff? Tell me your opinions and have at it with your discussions!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Can we get surfing Pikachu back for obvious reasons?? Islands!! Can we get island homes??? Can we get tropical-esque clothing? Bathing suits??

Ooh, what if your character tans the more you play??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    OMG YES, THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME
    The more someone has played, the more suntanned they are, lol...

I'd like to see an entire island dedicated to the post-game content! And with that, I don't just mean something Battle Resort-like the way ORAS had it, but more that one island I forgot the name of which you gained entrance too after defeating the Champion in DPP. I think we need that, only with more stuff to do on it! That would be so awesome...

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    That's actually pretty cool! Going through islands for your journey, sounds really fun!
    I really want cool customization for my character with this, maybe like different styles of clothing per island.

5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Perhaps towns in the islands would sound like an amazing idea! Also, maybe wireless communication features exclusive to each island? That would be amazing!

6. CommandoGirl1127

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.3
    O.M.G!!!!!!!!!! Does that mean players will be able to use surf, ride boats, helicopters, planes, or, like, jet-skii? That'd be sooooooooooooo awesome! Thanks for the info! I am more hyped now!!!!!!!!!!

7. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Multiple islands makes sense with the Hawaiian based region, and I'm glad they chose to do that! IGN is gonna have a field day with all the water though lol.

I think it'd be cool to have the island chain work like Hawaii does, with the largest island first and the other islands in order after it.

The Big Island would probably be more rural, I can imagine you having your starting town there. The Big Island is actually home to every single biome possible except for polar (yes it has a small tundra), so it'd also be good for varied routes.

Maui is next if you're just going down the island chain. Maui is an island with two lushly tropical mountains on either side of it and a dry near-desert between them. I'd think this would be the place that integrates weather (rain, sandstorm) like usual mid game routes.

Lanai and Molokai are very small, and I don't know as much about them, so I'm skipping them.

Oahu is the most urban island, featuring Honolulu, the city voted to have the worst traffic in all of America. I can see Oahu hosting the showdown with the villain team and/or victory road.

Kauai is last, and I'd hope this island would be for post game story or for an actual full battle resort instead of just the maison again.

Basically this is my hopes for how its gonna go based pretty much only on geography. We'll see if I'm close or totally off in a few months I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.